Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2013, 02:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Add me please!! Let show out support for King Klaus!!...or King Marcel?
Old 05-12-2013, 02:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Beautiful Stranger* (View Post)
Add me please. I can't wait for this show.
Added

I know, Im so excited Im guessing the hunters will be back also…?

Damons Secret- Added! we all love Klaus
Old 05-12-2013, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

All the Hunters are dead, and with Silas gone they won't be needed anymore. If you mean normal human hunters, I'm sure they might throw in a few every once in a while just to add in a little something extra. I was hoping that Vaughn would make it out, and join TO, but sadly Julie made him starve to death, in a cave, all alone. What a way to go. I had hopes for Rebekah and Galen. Now I rely on my fics.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 05-12-2013, 03:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
All the Hunters are dead, and with Silas gone they won't be needed anymore. If you mean normal human hunters, I'm sure they might throw in a few every once in a while just to add in a little something extra. I was hoping that Vaughn would make it out, and join TO, but sadly Julie made him starve to death, in a cave, all alone. What a way to go. I had hopes for Rebekah and Galen. Now I rely on my fics.
Okay Im interested to see what stories the writers are going to come up with
Old 05-12-2013, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope they give each of the Originals a good story. I'm looking forward to what they'll introduce into Rebekah's life. She's the only one we didn't really get to see in the NO scene.
Old 05-12-2013, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

I don't know how to submit the show or when the poll opens. Does anyone know? I know we should be watching - anyone can submit - because if we miss the chance then we need to wait another month.

I don't mind Hayley as a character, I even liked her chemistry with Klaus. But the baby storyline is a downer. And I think Phoebe is yet to find the best way to portray Hayley.
x
Old 05-12-2013, 03:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Babi* (View Post)
I don't know how to submit the show or when the poll opens. Does anyone know? I know we should be watching - anyone can submit - because if we miss the chance then we need to wait another month.

I don't mind Hayley as a character, I even liked her chemistry with Klaus. But the baby storyline is a downer. And I think Phoebe is yet to find the best way to portray Hayley.
I have no idea she we should submit- but I'll ask around.

Not crazy about the baby storyline - it's just going to cause problems
Old 05-12-2013, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You can submit once the old poll has closed and the new submit thread has opened. You have to at least have 500 post to submit. If it makes it in the top 30, you'll be able to vote in the next round.

Keeping the thread active.

You can't go 7 days without posting or the campaign becomes inactive. If that happens and the Campaign is in voting round, or if they make it to the next round of voting they become disqualified and the next in line gets the spot. To keep the thread active if no one has posted, you can double post on the 7th day to keep the thread going. Just don't do it too many times. I don't think it'll count then.
Old 05-12-2013, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

Please can I be add

-Lisa-
Old 05-12-2013, 03:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Babi* (View Post)

IA with that! Imo, her "flirting scenes" with Tyler and Klaus were a little cringe worthy. But I know that it's not an easy task to act, and that it's subjective too!
Old 05-12-2013, 03:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
You can submit once the old poll has closed and the new submit thread has opened. You have to at least have 500 post to submit. If it makes it in the top 30, you'll be able to vote in the next round.

Keeping the thread active.

You can't go 7 days without posting or the campaign becomes inactive. If that happens and the Campaign is in voting round, or if they make it to the next round of voting they become disqualified and the next in line gets the spot. To keep the thread active if no one has posted, you can double post on the 7th day to keep the thread going. Just don't do it too many times. I don't think it'll count then.
Okay thanks. Im pretty sure the voting polls open every new month.

lisagslack14- Added Welcome!
Old 05-12-2013, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes. the voting poll opens with the month befores submissions. So make sure the 1st day of the new month as soon as the new submission thread is up, you add your submission in. If you wait a day or two the slots will most likely be filled up.

I don't mind Hayley. I really love Pheobe as an actress. I just don't like how they're doing her character. Someone brought up the point that the writers haven't really given us anything to really connect with her, IA. I feel nothing for her right now, she's basically a prop. The baby SL is just over my head. I hope they really think things through when they start writing the new stuff. I don't want a repeat of Twilight or Angel, which the storyline has been compared to, a lot. The series is called The Originals, let do just that, make it Original.
Old 05-12-2013, 03:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
The series is called The Originals, let do just that, make it Original.
Exactly I hope they come up with some interesting ideas...
Old 05-12-2013, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

Tahnk you for the add and I agree with what you said

-Lisa-
Old 05-12-2013, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is the Submit Thread. It's always pinned at the top of the Request Forum.

http://www.fanforum.com/f50/forum-re...here-63092936/

Take a look, see what it's all about. It has rules too. I summarized.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top