Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2021, 04:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Welcome to the campaign Hopefully we'll be in the poll next month if you can vote
Thanks + yes, please! I'll definitely vote! I'm trying to be more intentional with the boards I vote for, so this is defintiely one of them!
Old 04-23-2021, 12:45 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Good to know Hopefully we'll be in the poll. I'm just not sure if we've met the activity requirements throughout the month or not

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-23-2021, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Shame if we haven't.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-23-2021, 04:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It is. We went from the 12th to the 21st with no posts though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-26-2021, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's a little worrying.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-26-2021, 02:37 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah

Looks like there will be another crossover between SVU & OC. Although from the videos I've seen popping up on FB looks like Olivia has made a couple of appearances on OC since it started too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-26-2021, 04:27 PM
Website Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Welcome to the campaign Hopefully we'll be in the poll next month if you can vote
Unfortunately not with the 9 day gap in campaign activity this month.

04-11-2021, 11:35 PM to 04-20-2021, 11:34 PM (post 103 and 104) Need to not hit 7.
Old 04-26-2021, 08:34 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for the confirmation Johnnie. That is what I thought. I think we were the same with FBI too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-29-2021, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Maybe next time.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-01-2021, 04:14 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Should we try again with L&O this month?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-04-2021, 01:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

New show:
Quote:
Law & Order is getting yet another spin-off, Law & Order: For the Defense.

The new US series will “take an unbiased look inside a criminal defense firm,” according to NBC. “The series will put the lawyers under the microscope, along with the criminal justice system with every week delivering the promise of a contemporary morality tale.”

Carol Mendelsohn (CSI) will serve as showrunner and executive producer alongside franchise boss Dick Wolf.

“This new show is exciting for me personally,” Wolf (pictured right) said. “We spent the last 30 years on shows that played offense. Now it will be great to play defense, and being able to do it with Carol is an honor and an opportunity for both of us to do television that hasn’t been done before.”

“We can’t wait to bring audiences the latest chapter of Law & Order, which will explore a different angle of the criminal justice system,” said Lisa Katz, president, scripted programming, NBCUniversal Television and Streaming.

“We’re excited about Dick Wolf’s perpetually thought-provoking approach as well his collaboration with Carol Mendelsohn, who we have been eager to do a series with for a long time.”

Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-08-2021, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-16-2021, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

add me as a supporter?? I only really like SVU and organized crime but these shows deserve a board!
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr

Last edited by like a perfect storm; 05-29-2021 at 02:59 AM
Old 05-28-2021, 08:11 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I've added you Sara

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-02-2021, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hoping to finish the OG over the summer.

Leigh Tumblr
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top