Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2023, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-23-2023, 10:09 AM
Master Fan

New episodes from L&O, SVU and OC tonight!
Old 02-23-2023, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Wouldn't really matter to me even if that was the case here

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-23-2023, 12:24 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Enjoy the episodes Betty

I am still sad about Richard Belzer. A part of me hoped that whenever SVU came to an end it would get a final season warning & have appearances from former cast members, including him. Sad that can never be the case. I do wonder though if they might dedicate an episode to him at the end (maybe this week?) or even write in Munch dying & have Olivia & Fin react to that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-23-2023, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wouldn't be surprised if there was a dedication.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-23-2023, 12:32 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I presume there will be. Even though he has been off the show for years he was much loved & a big part of the show.

I only have two more weeks of Rollins
I am glad they brought in her replacement before she left so you can get to know her first & she isn't so much as a replacement as an addition to the show. That was a nice touch.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-23-2023, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Still no idea if it's even back here. Assume it is by now.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-23-2023, 12:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Not sure. According to here it hasn't started there yet. I know you won't be watching, but hopefully for anyone who does want to watch it the wait won't be too much longer.

Do you have Peacock over there or is it coming soon? As maybe if it is coming soon that is where L&O will go so that is why it hasn't started? That & it is the UK & you often seem to have to wait for shows

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-23-2023, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We've had peacock for about two years now and it's collapsing. They started removing shows over the new year and there's now only about 18 left with their licenses running out soon. They claim it's not going anywhere but it looks like it won't last much longer.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-23-2023, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Enjoy the episodes Betty

I am still sad about Richard Belzer. A part of me hoped that whenever SVU came to an end it would get a final season warning & have appearances from former cast members, including him. Sad that can never be the case. I do wonder though if they might dedicate an episode to him at the end (maybe this week?) or even write in Munch dying & have Olivia & Fin react to that
I would love it if it were something added to the story line like they have a victim and realize it's Munch. Then it could be a crossover episode and Stabler could be on it too.
Old 02-23-2023, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Not sure they would go that far, and don't think they should, tbh.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-23-2023, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

It's been done on other shows.

Early on, Mandy Patinkin left Criminal Minds and in later seasons there was a whole episode dedicated to him as being a victim of a murder...
Old 02-23-2023, 06:48 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't know that I would want it to go that far either. Just acknowledge & have him pass away from natural causes is fine.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-24-2023, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, that would work fine for me
Old 02-24-2023, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by B ē tt ⓨ (View Post)
It's been done on other shows.

Early on, Mandy Patinkin left Criminal Minds and in later seasons there was a whole episode dedicated to him as being a victim of a murder...
He didn't die in real life.

Leigh Tumblr
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top