Even if they watch that episode they won't continue watching

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-15-2022, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Basically.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-16-2022, 11:38 PM
Graphics Team Manager

But they can keep thinking otherwise... ratings will prove that viewers are wise to what they've done & aren't interested in this behaviour

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-17-2022, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Pretty much.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-21-2022, 12:27 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
therealmariskahargitay
Thank you @therealaliwentworth for the long night pick me up #specialsetsnacks #smartcookies #bestieswhobake #partnersincrime #cookiesandcrime #workwiveswednesday #cookiepatrol #thisishowthecookiecrumbles #bts #nobodybakesitbetter #homemadechocolatechipcookies #alithecookiequeen #rolivia

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-21-2022, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

One Chicago +7s are in. Down a million still. Except for the Jay episode...

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-21-2022, 06:04 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's something

I find it interesting Mariska has shared a few pics with Kelli lately but could be a coincidence

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-21-2022, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Shouldn't she finish filming soon?

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-21-2022, 06:21 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'd presume so

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-21-2022, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Might be why.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-22-2022, 04:30 PM
Graphics Team

I think Mariska often shares pictures with Kelli and with Peter too. I haven't seen any with Peter in a while though.

I am on the fence on if I want to watch or not still, but I probably will continue.

I made a Rollins and Carisi art, mostly as I was trying to write a tutorial and they were on my brain so became my subject choice. I don't think there are any fans here but if anyone would like to see it:
Spoiler:
Old 10-22-2022, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm glad I already stopped.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-23-2022, 05:54 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah that is what I thought, but found it interesting there were so many with Kelli & the love she is showing for her. Making the most of what time they have left I guess.

If I was in the US I would probably watch other ways so they didn't get ratings. But since ratings here won't mean anything over there I will probably just watch as it airs

Chelle » join GTmy art
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top