Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2021, 05:09 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I wish they'd release more in their teasing or a proper trailer for Organized Crime

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-01-2021, 10:05 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

A month to go! I'm so excited and ready for it!
Old 03-01-2021, 10:39 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't know if I am ready for it I want more teasers though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-23-2021, 03:20 AM
Graphics Team

These teases are cruel. I am looking forward to these episodes and reunions!
Old 03-23-2021, 05:49 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

They know they have us at least for the xover. The reunion a decade in the waiting.
Old 03-23-2021, 03:24 PM
Graphics Team Manager

They do seem to like using the same clip/voiceover in them all. But I guess they don't want to spoil things too much. Then they won't show the actual reunion between Olivia & Elliot as then no one will watch. They're going to have guaranteed viewers for those two episodes probably even fans who haven't watched SVU in years, just to see the reunion

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-29-2021, 09:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Organized Crime will be a short season:
Quote:
Law & Order: Organized Crime Disappoints With Episode Count

It's been a long road to the screen for Christopher Meloni's return to the Law & Order universe. Thankfully, the wait is almost over as Law & Order: Organized Crime is set to launch later this week. As you've probably guessed, the first season will be considerably shorter from what we've come to expect from the franchise.

In a new interview with TV Line, Meloni revealed that three episodes are "in the can with five more to go." That means Law & Order: Organized Crime Season 1 will span eight installments, which is a short and sweet season for fans of Elliot Stabler.

Read More

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-01-2021, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Not really surprising.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-01-2021, 03:58 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Considering when it'll be released, not surprising. But the count doesn't mean quality. So I'm excited for anything and all things.
Old 04-01-2021, 04:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm excited too although I doubt it'll air here any time soon. I also wouldn't be surprised if we skipped the crossover of SVU too

8 episodes sounds short but still a decent amount, especially when its starting in April

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-01-2021, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm assuming it'll finish for the season when SVU does.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-01-2021, 05:39 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I presume that too

Then presumably both hopefully start back up with new seasons in the Fall

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-02-2021, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I wonder if they'll be on the same night like One Chicago

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-02-2021, 06:51 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I would presume so

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-02-2021, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It works well.

Leigh Tumblr
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top