Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2022, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-19-2022, 08:00 PM
Graphics Team Manager

How are you enjoying Season 23 of SVU so far Leigh?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-20-2022, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It's good.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-20-2022, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

Old 08-20-2022, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-23-2022, 02:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for that.

Glad you are enjoying it Leogh. How are you feeling about Rollins & Carisi together?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-23-2022, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Indifferent.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-24-2022, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

Old 08-24-2022, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-24-2022, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I wanted to address the chatter I’ve seen online and let everyone know that this will, indeed, be my last season on ‘Law & Order: SVU.’ Playing Rollins has been one of the greatest joys and privileges of my life. I’ve been so fortunate to be a part of the ‘Law & Order’ family for the last 12 years. There is simply no other character on TV like Rollins. She’s grown and changed, and I have as well. I started on this show when I was in my late 20s and I’m grateful I got to spend so many of my adult years with Rollins in my life.

I want to thank Dick Wolf, Mariska Hargitay, Warren Leight, Peter Jankowski, NBC, Universal Television, all of my co-stars, every single member on the crew and all the writers here for our incredible work together these last 12 years. I’m so excited to take all the things I have learned in my time on ‘SVU’ and put them toward everything that’s next to come…. #SVU

Old 08-24-2022, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It not being her choice makes it worse.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-25-2022, 01:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for all the news

Shame she's leaving, worse that it isn't her choice. Probably some ploy to further a storyline. A part of me isn't surprised as I felt like she was more out of it this season or at least lately. But that doesn't full fit with her supposedly still being in one more season & it not being her choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
Indifferent.
At least you can feel that way & it isn't too much coverage

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-25-2022, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think Kelli being fired may be about to blow up. There's rumours on social media that Dick Wolf fired her because he thought she was being paid too much, and he wanted her killed off in the crossover, but Mariska refused to let her be killed off, and tried to save her job but couldn't.

Dick Wolf has a man the network has admitted is an abuser on one show (PD), a racist on another (Fire) and someone accused of sexual assault on a third (FBI: Most Wanted), so whether the rumours are true or not (I think they were sent into deuxmoi so unconfirmed), this has the potential to blow up in his face.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-25-2022, 12:12 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Wouldnt surprise me if it does blow up

It is crazy that they know these things about those actors & just let them work still. It feels like they condone the behaviour when they have a position of power to make a stand & say no that isn't ok. Those are the people who should be fired from shows

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-25-2022, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Honestly, if the rumours are true, I think it needs to blow up. He doesn't want to pay a woman, who as far as we know has done nothing wrong, fairly, but he's happy to keep two abusive men and a bigoted woman on his other shows...

It definitely does look like they're condoning it. The guy on PD was essentially given a set babysitter, so they spent extra money on keeping him around, which is always a going to be a massive wtf? to me.

Honestly if this is true, I want the details behind Jon, Colin and Norma all being fired from One Chicago at the same time. They said it was a creative decision at the time, which always means it was financial, but with the Med two especially, it seemed pretty obvious the writers didn't have a clue it was coming.

Leigh Tumblr
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top