Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2022, 05:36 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Nice I'm sure you'll get through in no time then

(on another note hope it isn't too hot where you are)

I don't think either of us care to read that but sharing for anyone who may be lurking & does

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-15-2022, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Not at the moment, but we're under a risk to life severe weather warning next week due to the heat, apparently some schools are already sending out emails to parents saying there's a possibility they'll be closed, my step-dad's boss has closed their offices until Thursday because of it (they can all work from home). I'm glad I already finished for the summer.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-15-2022, 06:05 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Stay cool & safe There's schools still open? Not surprised they'll possibly close with those temps. Safer to stay home & stay cool. Nice your step-dad's office closed & got everyone to work from home.
A friend showed me her upcoming forecast & my response was it looked more like an Aussie summer forecast.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-16-2022, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Schools here finish for the summer at the end of July, they have one week left.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-16-2022, 06:25 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Ah ok, fair enough. I just presumed they finished early Summer

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-17-2022, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Always been the end of July.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-18-2022, 01:51 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I just presumed based on other countries

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-18-2022, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-19-2022, 01:09 AM
Graphics Team Manager

YW

A lot of those, at least of the names I know, I remember appearing at some point even if I can't remember the roles/episode themselves

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-19-2022, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Watched the first two SVUs last night. Gonna miss Kat.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-19-2022, 06:01 PM
Graphics Team Manager

So sad she left I think they did a nice write out for her though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-19-2022, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I thought it was a bit OTT with her getting shot before choosing to leave, like, she already had doubts, the shooting was just unnecessary.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-19-2022, 09:52 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's fair. I can see that. I thought it was a nice final straw moment, but I see your point too

Law & Order: Organized Crime crew member killed in NYC shooting -> Not related to the show & didn't happen on set, but still sad

I think the L&O twitter page was a bit bored & then went looking back in social media posts from the cast as this pic Mariska shared last month

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-20-2022, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think it was on set. He worked in something to do with parking and I think he was there reserving space for a shoot later in the day or something like that.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-20-2022, 01:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

ah ok, I meant it wasn't like what happened on that movie set where a gun was loaded.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top