Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2012, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen C (View Post)
^ Adding you both now.
And no worries, I mean I LOVE the EQ/Regina so freakin much that I could NEVER hate her, but we have all our own opinions.

LOVE your icons.
And yes, I posted the link in the EQ/Regina/Lana thread on the OUAT board.
Thanks for adding me, I love to hate the Evil Queen but my hatred for regina is alot stronger than my hatred for the Evil Queen. Just wanted to be a little more clearer in what I previous said.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 03-08-2012, 09:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

bbroccs - i am sorry i forgot your name what was it again? and yes its the exact same with me. and often i am alone with my love for the one we are supposed to hate. I am glad that I am not alone this time

and yes she does suck you in. the episode when it was shown how the king cared about snow so much and about Regina not at all and we saw her face.. that was really sad and it really hurt her.

thank you for updating the opening post by the way oh and i love th gifs

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-08-2012, 09:50 AM
Total Fan

Hey Suz my name is Fi. And yeah I understand what you mean. I adore complex characters who you are supposed to hate but also have this softer side that we see every now and again.

So do you think Regina will be redeemed when the show ends? That is what I want to happen. And it's probably not gonna happen but I want her to have her happy ending. I would love if her lost love was actually alive and they were reunited at the end. That would make me squeee so much. As long as they don't kill her off before the end I will be happy.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Suz - I loved seeing her vulnerable side, as much as it broke my heart to see how hurt she was. It's good to be reminded of that side of her and it shows how many layers she really has to her.

Fi - It would be awesome if Regina could get her happy ending at the end of the show but we're so far away from that it's really hard to tell at this point.

The OP looks awesome with all of the art
Old 03-08-2012, 11:13 AM
Graphics Team

The thing that lots of people don't get is ... she didn't start out this way. Regina I'm sure was sweet before that tragedy happened. But after that happened she closed her heart and became cruel. So therefore why should she get blamed for the way she is now if she lost so much already which made her this way?
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 03-09-2012, 02:03 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen C (View Post)
The thing that lots of people don't get is ... she didn't start out this way. Regina I'm sure was sweet before that tragedy happened. But after that happened she closed her heart and became cruel. So therefore why should she get blamed for the way she is now if she lost so much already which made her this way?
Yeah exactly she definitely wasn't always like that. Maybe they will see that more after the upcoming episodes.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:31 AM
Graphics Team

I hope so.
Because Lana definitely shouldn't be hated.. and neither should her characters.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know how anyone could hate Lana.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:08 PM
Graphics Team

Idk either, I haven't seen any, but that doesn't mean there aren't haters out there somewhere in the world.

Anyways she's such a great person. She is loved by SO many people.

Old 03-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddisonLove (View Post)
I don't know how anyone could hate Lana.
I have never seen anyone say they dislike Lana. I am not sure it would be even possible to hate her she is just such a sweetheart. And obviously adored by fans and cast/crew.

In relation to Regina/Queen Regina I think people may find it difficult to express how they feel about such characters cos they are so complex. Lana plays a blinder with both but expresses so many emotions on that wonderful face of hers that you don't know whether to hate her, feel sorry for or give her a big old hug all that one time. She also fits into the category of a character people love to hate perfectly. As for haters I have not come across a few but not many. Most people seem to love Regina.

Old 03-09-2012, 01:28 PM
Graphics Team

^ Then look where I do. Because I have come across quite a few. I mean people say they love to hate her, which is of course how Lana's character supposed to be. But I just still don't know how anyone could hate EQ/Regina. She's been through alot.

And I didn't say that I've seen anyone say they dislike Lana, because I actually haven't seen anyone say that. But then again no one knows, because I'm sure there are haters out there in the world that we haven't seen.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:51 PM
Total Fan

Yeah there sure are I just try to ignore the really horrible ones. Haters are annoying actually they just wanna ruin it for the rest of us. I think I will just stay here in my little fanforum bubble and ignore what anyone else says. I love EQ/Regina and nobody is gonna change my mind about that. In fact the more people annoy me by saying they hate a character the more I am determined to like that character even more.

And your right Regina has been through alot. We are not exactly sure of the full circumstances yet but its pretty obvious she has had her little sweet heart stomped on again and again. So why she should not get her happy ending. From what I can see she deserves it just as much as anoyone else. Maybe even more so after everything she has been through.

And I can't get an idea out of my head the last few days so I am just gonna throw it out here. Do you think Regina lost a child in FTL. I just have this feeling her adopting Henry has some kind of meaning. Is it possible do you think that she was pregnant and the child was born and taken away from her by her evil mother. I think this would be an awesome storyline. She gets pregnant by her lost love. Her mother finds out about them, has him killed, Regina gives birth and then the child is taken from her. So in Storybrooke she decides to adopt a baby to help fill the void of the baby she lost.

Thought?Ideas?Comments telling me I'm crazy!!!!! I just have this rolling around in my head for weeks and I just wanted to see what you guys thought

Old 03-09-2012, 06:36 PM
Graphics Team

Wow you have some pretty good theories.

source
Old 03-09-2012, 06:48 PM
Total Fan

Flawless art.

I don't usually over-anazlyze tv shows but this thing with Snow White/Regina has really got me thinking about what could have happened and the baby theory is plausible I think. Will wait and see I cud be completely wrong.

Old 03-09-2012, 06:59 PM
Graphics Team

Well.. there's only 1 way to find out, which is wait until the 18th episode airs.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread