Old 07-26-2021, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

awesome thanks for that

{}
Old 07-26-2021, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Hopefully more than ten people will vote in the poll, because we don't even know ten supporters listed and if we don't get more than ten, then we can't submit the board for three months.

Old 07-27-2021, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

This came out and everybody is freaking out

https://twitter.com/gossipgirlfile/s...65618515173383

Old 07-27-2021, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the amazing pic!
Old 07-28-2021, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

PICS OF GEORGINA ON A WALL and also a BLAIR PIC!

Wondering if she appears too or
[sp]if we only see the Milo kid coming home and we "get" it's him because of the pictures[/ig]

Old 07-28-2021, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

cant wait to watch

{}
Old 07-29-2021, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Same here too!
Old 07-29-2021, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

OHHH what an episode.

Crazy stuff happens at the party, but also all the school drama between Zoya and Julien! They made up again at the end of the episode, but it's becoming a routine, so I wonder when they'll fight again for some reason. Their ending scenes were nice, though, I liked that Zoya chosed to spend the rest of her birthday with Julien and not Obie.
Julien is really an interesting person behind all that social media thing she keep putting on and I really don't like Monet and Luna playing her for their own interests. Especially Monet, who thinks only at the fact that she doesn't want to have the same job as her parents. I wonder if Julien will become stronger at affirming her needs and beliefs. In this episode one moment she was I love Zoya I don't want to hurt her and the next I'm going to destroy her. She needs to understand what she really wants and I fear she can't do that with Monet and Luna playing here like a puppet. I feel that with her is always one step ahead and two back.

I like Zoya's and Julien's dads together, they're funny I also liked the way they did their best to convince her that it was her birthday too and not a day of guilt.

Max, Max, Max. I hated the fact that we saw so little about him and all of it was with Rafa. And they had sex too, while I thought they were saving it for later in the season. I hated that they made it look like Rafa is the only one who cares about him - being there for him, telling him he needs help, making sure he doesn't enter the party high af, keeping him company until the high passes - while all he truly needed were his friends. Safran and Jason said it won't be romanticized and it will end bad, but honestly at this point it doesn't look so. There was also the romantic song in the background while there were taking their clothes off and believe it or not I saw some people shipping them. I'm curious to see this "bad ending" and the disapproval of this story. Next week Aki will confront Rafa and there will be angst with Max, it's going to be interesting, since it's such a brave thing to do for Aki.

Speaking of him I absolutely loved him this episode. He was confused and scared and also angry because of what Audrey did. He was vulnerable, but I loved he had the courage to say he's into both men and women. Audrey supporting him was nice, although that homophobic comment at the beginning was absolutely HORRID, with her saying that her sleeping with Max was normal, while Aki kissing a same sex person was abnormal. Again, like with her mother, she made everything about herself - she apologised, later, but still it's another reason for me to not liking her. The positive thing is that Aki will feel more confident thanks to her support and not guilty for being who he is. They clearly share a deep bond, but I feel they just love each other, they're not in love with each other anymore. "I'm not sorry I kissed him" OHH AKIIIIII you're a bi king and we love you for that.
LOL at Audrey bringing that guy to make Aki jealous and then not only he was gay, but he had also eyed Aki and recognized immediately he wasn't straight.

I loved him and Audrey being the only ones (except Rafa, ughh) worrying about Max.

Obie, well, I get Zoya was acting weird and differently, but you were about to drop her already like you did with Julien. So you like her or not? I wonder.

MILO SPARKS. I MEAN. Georgina raised him well, he's a creepy little devil I thought he was going to simply have one scene and he was part of the plot, instead!

Oh there are two episodes left before the break, so episode 6 is the mid-season finale. next week is Halloween episode, the finale is Thanksgiving. Now I get why only the first six episodes synopsis only were released. The show will resume in the fall, not sure if September or October.

Last edited by airali_glo; 07-29-2021 at 02:14 PM
Old 07-30-2021, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Episode 5 promo

@ds44 are you still watching the show? You didn't say anything about the last episodes

Old 07-31-2021, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the trailer!
Old 07-31-2021, 02:10 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

I won't be able to watch the new episode until next Sunday and it seems such a great ep! With some Maki angst too!

Old 08-01-2021, 02:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh no!
Old 08-01-2021, 09:40 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Yeah, it sucks especially because it seems it’s going to be an episode with lots of juicy stuff!

Anyway I submitted the show for next month poll. Hopefully it will get more than ten votes. The campaign didn’t get much support, but the thread has a lot of views, so maybe there are more people interested. The poll will also be open when the show is on hiatus. Crossing fingers!

Old 08-02-2021, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Aki keeps adding films reviews to his Letterboxd page and it’s so cool! Also the official Letterboxd Twitter account shared his japanese films list!

Old 08-02-2021, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh thats short an already break

finally watch the latest episode,was crazy

im glad audrey and aki worked it out and supported him
interesting to see milo sparks

im a bit worried for max

{}
Closed Thread   Post New Thread