Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2021, 12:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Yeah, they're very beautiful pics (of beautiful people).

I keep posting stuff for whoever in here is interested

Stills of the second episode, too bad they're LQ

https://twitter.com/gossipgirlfile/s...56266293841923

https://twitter.com/gossipgirlfile/s...56358396497921

https://twitter.com/gossipgirlfile/s...55621495033860

https://twitter.com/gossipgirlfile/s...55293802467332

Old 07-15-2021, 12:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Thanks for the stills.
Old 07-15-2021, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the pics!
Old 07-15-2021, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Interesting episode. Really liked how they fleshed out Julien as a character for me. It's pretty obvious Luna and Monet are just Katy and Is. But, I thought Julien was super mature at the end of the episode.
Old 07-15-2021, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

yep definitively matured towards the end

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 07-15-2021, 03:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Thanks for the stills.

SOOOOO I loved this episode and not just for the Maki action I mean there was lots of juicy stuff and I admit that when at the dinner everything was falling apart with people fighting and such, it felt like the original!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Interesting episode. Really liked how they fleshed out Julien as a character for me. It's pretty obvious Luna and Monet are just Katy and Is. But, I thought Julien was super mature at the end of the episode.
I agree. Luna and Monet were the worst, like she really cares about her sister and they try to stirs the drama just because they're afraid to lose their status/level? The fact that Julien got so easily carried away by them shows how she's not as strong as she shows and that makes me like her. I also love how she convinced Zoya to stay (I love when they say their full name), even though I feel that thing with Obie isn't going to end well and she maybe change her mind...it's always GG, so, DRAMA!
The scenes with her dad were so nice, like the confrontation at the dinner.

Obie is ughhhh like you literally broke up with Julien and the minute after you're all lovey-dovey with her sister?? Anyway I have to admit Zobie have chemistry and their scenes were cute. Still, I don't trust him.

Now Audrey. I read lots of people saying that this episode made them like her more, so I guess I'm the only one who literally detested her from start to finish? And I thought she wasn't that bad in the first episode. Now I don't know if it's the way Emily plays her, but I didn't empathize at all with her character - yes, she's the teen that has to be the adult because her mother is out of service right now, but hey, she was so effing annoying the whole time, like your mother is depressed af and of course it has to be all about you and your ruined life and nobody is on your side and so on?? I mean are you serious?? She also treated Aki like sh** and he didn't deserve it at all. She even cheated on him first.
Laura Benanti is a freaking actress, she was incredible.

Max. He's still my fave, even though the teacher story is bad in every way you look at it, like those dialogues the teacher is the one to blame here, though. And no, keep saying that you don't ******* your students doesn't excuse you.

Now i don't know who you ship, if you do already, but Maudrey keep being a no, for me. They had sex for the first time and we didn't even see it, plus Max went to her clearly because the teacher had turned him down so he had to let off steam. There was no sweetness even when he left, like she had even thought he had left already.

I'm crazy for Maki, instead. I just love how Max teases Aki and he's like shy and naive, but then he's like do you want to kiss again??? The scene at the bath was amazing, not to mention the way Aki reacts when he sees Max again at the dinner ("You're all sweaty" and the backing down when Max come closer). Sure Aki is the one who's falling first, hopefully Max will too, at some point oh, how the not in a million years is changing soon

Zoya wants to be herself and I like her for that, just what did she do at her old school????

Kate was freaking out, did she really think that being GG would have been easier?? I like so much the scenes with her, the secretary and that other teacher. It's getting funnier and funnier, I'm all here for the drama.

I think I mentioned everything

The promo for the next episode. Basically the 1x02 one had lots of scenes from the 3 episode instead, I guess? Wondering why they did it.

https://twitter.com/gossipgirlfile/s...73719981694982

Old 07-15-2021, 09:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi, could you please add me

Lois & Clark

Klaus & Caroline
Old 07-15-2021, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah i have to agree obie did move on fast but zobie do have more chemistry

im glad zoya and julien made up and she convinced her to stay but im sure GG will find some drama to cause

im not sure about Audrey yet, i didnt mind her first episode but this episode she just didnt treat Aki well

max and aki are definitely interesting and would like to see where that goes

i wonder what zoya did at her old school as well

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 07-16-2021, 03:36 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat99 (View Post)
Hi, could you please add me
Added! Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire for a heart (View Post)
yeah i have to agree obie did move on fast but zobie do have more chemistry

im glad zoya and julien made up and she convinced her to stay but im sure GG will find some drama to cause

im not sure about Audrey yet, i didnt mind her first episode but this episode she just didnt treat Aki well

max and aki are definitely interesting and would like to see where that goes

i wonder what zoya did at her old school as well

Zoya and Julien relationship is so nice to see, plus Safran said in his latest AMA that their names come from Pride and Prejudice!

The episode 3 promo on YT

And few pics tweeted last night on the GG account

and these, they're so cute

Evan Mock limited the comments on his Instagram, I guess because people harassed him about his acting? Are they serious??? He's not that bad, but regardless INSULTIMG HIM OR HAVING FUN OF HIM IS AWFUL. hopefully this won't ruin his acting experience, he said he's doing his best to make it good and he deserves a chance!
Show him some love on his IG, if you have a profile (leave likes and follow him).

Last edited by airali_glo; 07-16-2021 at 12:38 PM
Old 07-16-2021, 12:37 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Pics

This one was taken by Aki

Old 07-16-2021, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

that cool
love all the pics

oh no thats not nice at all

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 07-17-2021, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

That’s not cool that they are mocking him. He isn’t that bad at all.
Old 07-17-2021, 12:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Yeah, it's something awful. I didn't see any comments myself, but why would he limit comments, otherwise? That's something you do when people harass you or spam in your posts, which I don't think was the case.
I really hope he didn't get too hurt by that. As you said he's not bad at all for someone who has never acted before and he's playing a shy character even, so.

I also found this, but there was no source, so I'm not sure it's 100% real. It makes sense, though.

A couple of video interviews, it's the same guy I posted the pics the other day.

The second one is so adorable, when Evan have no idea what to say about his favorite scene from the original, since Thomas steals his reply, so they both laugh, Thomas even more as Evan is struggling and eventually Emily comes to his rescue

Max is jewish

Last edited by airali_glo; 07-17-2021 at 12:37 PM
Old 07-17-2021, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the posts!
Old 07-18-2021, 01:28 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Rewached the ep and the Maki scene gets better every time I watch it

The Julien-Zoya-Obie triangle is going to get BAD, I can feel it. Also I wonder if people saying that Max and Audrey didn't have sex just because we didn't see it, it's only because they ship them and are disappointed they got nothing to see.
I mean it's pretty clear, Max even hints at the bed and surely they didn't spend the night talking or watching a movie, 'cmon.

A Thomas interview, click to see the original size

and a bunch of on set pict taken by Savannah, they're so cute! She also explains the behind-the-pic moments. My fave is her saying that she had to take that pic of Evan because he looked like a puppy

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/le...nah-lee-smith/

Closed Thread   Post New Thread