Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2014, 09:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractured moonlight (View Post)
JaSam4Life - And that's my point. My pessimistic side really just don't think AMC will care unless the ratings drop pretty significantly and sadly I just don't see that happening.

I understand all that but it still bothers me that they can still be acceptable of all the other things I mentioned before. Society.

I'm not really on team Beth still lives because again I just can't trust they writers. But if she did live I think most are using Jesus as more of a symbolism than her legit and 100 percent being Jesus (or her actually being 100 percent dead on the show and then she comes back to life and we see her rising up). Though I would have no problem believing Beth actually survived. Yeah it's a gun shot to the head but people have lived before and lets be honest as others have pointed they have done many other things that weren't exactly realistic.
I just think all the Easter eggs were one big crock. IDK.

I do hope the ratings Demos go down the toilet.
Old 12-07-2014, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Dianna Agron

I am so torn on it all. A part of me (a big part of me) thinks the writers just ****ed up and they felt what they wrote was good and etc and that everything made sense to them.

But another part of me is like but what the hell was the point of everything that happened to Beth and calling her strong and a survivor and showing she isn't just another dead girl to be oh oops guess you are. And what about all the Easter eggs and apparently Gimple is really big on them and ugh!

But yeah I mostly try and stay in the writers probably just ****ed up because I really don't want to get my hopes up. But I really got to say so many theories out there are so interesting and make sense and fit with the plot and Easter eggs.
fractured moonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
I just think all the Easter eggs were one big crock. IDK.

I do hope the ratings Demos go down the toilet.
From what SG said, he's been planning all of this since season 4. If he's telling the truth then really with how good of a writer he's been since before now, I doubt he would've put those easter eggs there knowing that everyone was fully aware that he likes easter eggs. So either he's truly a big douche, or he's an evil genius who's been planning the biggest shock with her coming back. I prefer the latter.

I have a strong feeling that if things don't change that they'll definitely drop a rather reasonable amount.

Have you seen the Morgan theories that go back as far as the earlier seasons?
Old 12-07-2014, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Dianna Agron

I have seen some theories about Morgan but not sure about the ones that go back to earlier seasons.
Old 12-07-2014, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

There are quite a few on Tumblr and they seem really promising.
Old 12-07-2014, 09:40 PM
Elite Fan

I really don't understand how they can look at this ending for the last feminine character and be like 'yeah we did a great job here' this was the ****tiest writing I have ever seen. I really can't believe they patted themselves on the back and say yep good job for us. Beth was saying what we've been all along that she is strong in her own way and while Gimple's and or kirkman saying yeah but not strong enough is not how she should have ended. Also, what happened to tracking? did i miss when Beth went out and started tracking?.

Another thing that has many holes in it. He's a writer and planning this since S4? Really so thanks for showing us what a real crappy writer looks like.

The Morgan theories are one big mess. waiting for Eugene to turn
Old 12-07-2014, 09:40 PM
Elite Fan

dp
Old 12-07-2014, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Dianna Agron

They can be super far up on their own egos and legit thing what they did was awesome and amazing and the fans would eat it up. Or again it could be something that was planned all along and Beth actually does survive. I don't know though.

And her not using the tracking could be well things changed last minute and she really is dead so they never got that far (and the timing of them telling Emily is suspicious in the sense there is something more to it or they really couldn't give a **** about Emily or Beth). Or there is something more going on, she lives, and will use the tracking later on.
Old 12-07-2014, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Seriously, nothing that was shown or how it happened or what's being said, it's all one big mess. There's no sense to any of it. Logic is telling me that they're either lying through their teeth to hide what's coming or they should all just pack up and go home 'cause it's all over. Pull a Dallas for crying out loud, make the whole season a dream and fix it next season! No one will question it!

They changed things up before filming even started so it doesn't make sense that none of this makes sense.
Old 12-07-2014, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Dianna Agron

One thing I will say for them is so many people seem to be talking about it. Even if it is in a bad way. It's probably the most talked about MSF the show has had but then again what do I know. I only got invested recently.
Old 12-07-2014, 10:05 PM
Elite Fan

I forgot they didn't pull a bobby ewing shower redo until the next season over

omg Norman
Old 12-07-2014, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Dianna Agron

I love Emily's response to Norman saying he may have inadvertently grabbed her boob.
Old 12-07-2014, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Yeah, wasn't she like, "Inadvertently?!" Oh gosh! I love those two! I need them to work together again someway, somehow. I need it like I need air!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
I forgot they didn't pull a bobby ewing shower redo until the next season over
I'll take whenever, just as long as it happens and Beth is alive!
Old 12-07-2014, 10:10 PM
Loyal Fan

omg these two whyyy TWD, WHY?
randomposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

Did I miss that? What did she say?

She's so damn pretty
Reply   Post New Thread