Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2017, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I believe that happened only because the actress wanted out
Old 12-16-2017, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes a few posts up , in spoiler tags , I had posted she was leaving the show . Hanna knowing her British counterpart is bad and trying to kill her ,she shoots him he falls over the bridge into the icy water Theb the last scene, before First Lady and the president Finding out she died ,he is seen crawling out of the reservoir..
Old 12-17-2017, 07:23 PM
New Fan

I knew she was going having read she got work on another series. I was glad they chose to kill her off instead of just pretending the First Lady isn't around or some other reason she's around. Divorce wouldn't have made sense. It'll be interesting to see the President as a widower with two kids.

I hope there was more than meets the eye to that last scene between Hannah and Damian because my gosh did she not think he could be wearing a bullet proof vest? Didn't she have a team there with her to get his body? She was just going to leave him there? Hopefully there is some explanation because right now it looks dumb. I also think Hannah looks pretty dumb jumping into bed with the guy.
ShySport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

After this season . Not sure if Kiefer Sutherland wants to keep doing TV . The show is very good , this seasons storylines has really impressed me
I agree on Hannah but I see her as so much into her work , that a fling with who she thought was a fellow agent ..

Last edited by Logan; 12-19-2017 at 04:30 PM
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

After the death of the first lady, another women comes into the Presidents life . This time two actors who had a iconic relationship together on 24

Quote:
Designated Survivor Tom Widower Romance
Is Recreating 24's Romantic Past the Plan for Designated Survivor's Future?
By Matt Webb Mitovich / January 1 2018, 3:31 PM PST
TVLine | TV News, Previews, Spoilers, Casting Scoop, Interviews
Will ABC’s Designated Survivor take a(nother) page from 24‘s playbook and mine one of that Kiefer Sutherland-fronted drama’s love stories for future fodder?

After all, if Designated Survivor Season 1 was equal parts Battlestar Galactica and 24 (with a splash of Dave thrown in), and this fall’s run was straight West Wing, the events of the midseason finale — in which President Tom Kirkman’s wife, Alex (played by exiting cast member Natascha McElhone), was killed in a car crash — would seem to set the series on course to evoke Michael Douglas’ The American President.

Add to that the none-too-small fact that Kim Raver is set to debut on the ABC series in the back half of Season 2 (as an Elom Musk-type tech entrepreneur), and you have the makings of a reunion ripe with potential. (Raver’s Audrey Raines and Sutherland’s Jack Bauer of course were on-again/off-again lovers across several seasons of 24.)

“A nice friendship will be struck up there,” Designated Survivor showrunner Keith Eisner told TVLine of Raver’s character meeting the widowed POTUS, at some point following the 10-week time jump that occurs in the next episode, airing Wednesday, Feb. 28.

But as for any temptation to lean into the romantic chemistry Raver and Sutherland shared on 24, Eisner offered this: “Here’s what I will say: We don’t have an interest in throwing this president into bed with someone else, immediately. We don’t feel that’s real, and Kiefer doesn’t either. Kiefer feels like [Alex] is his life companion who has been taken from him, and he’s not going to just start running around with other people.”

Looking further down the road, however, one might see a variation on the sweet President Andrew Shepherd/Sydney Ellen Wade romance that delicately bloomed in The American President. Kirkman taking the time to mourn his missus and respect their tragically truncated marriage “doesn’t mean we won’t see chemistry with perhaps a person or two, that we won’t see the prospect of something on the horizon,” Eisner allows. “We’re just not going to be doing that immediately — nor should we.”
Old 03-15-2018, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Lyor is my new favourite character
Old 08-14-2018, 05:31 PM
Master Fan

I love this series! Its such a shame it was cancelled Please add me.
Old 09-05-2018, 05:01 PM
Master Fan

LightYears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 11:58 PM
Master Fan

Old 10-19-2018, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

Old 04-24-2019, 01:24 PM
Master Fan