Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2022, 07:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

See I think Johnny had every right to win this case. She ruined his career and definitely defamed him in the last 5 or 6 years again now it has happen to her but it wasn't a surprise cause it was everywhere where as it shouldn't have been for both cases which is the sad bit .

Like I think they both one case each that is great and done , move on . I doubt Amber can so more now anywaus and deep got what he wanted his good name back he didn't care about the money .

The whole Angel thing for Amber is the same for Johnny to he had never had a bad press or saying bout him till she showed up in his life . I remember when this news first broke I didn't believe it cause it was only one person a abuser will have a few people . Where as Amber has hurt other peoplet hat she has had a relationships she hit her ex GF to so??

But now this is done it will go away this media coverage and people will forget about it eventually
Old 06-03-2022, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think Depp took advantage of women and glossed it over by letting them live in his penthouse for free because yeah, he has the money and that makes you feel powerful. That's why no one before Amber spoke up. He also is popular for his Jack Sparrow role. And as we saw from this trial, that gave him a lot of supporters. It's really like a cult following.

The women wanted to show their gratitude so they dealt with him until they got over it and left him. That's how I would feel if I was in their situation. As a person who is soft and gets taken advantage by others easily.

Amber is feisty. She is independent. And I think that's why they got into so many fights, screaming at each other often.

Amber was probably equally abusive and dished as much as she got, as I said before.

I can totally see her as that kind of person. They're both not great people.

Depp did not get the hate that Amber is getting. It's ridiculous. Whether she lied or not, she doesn't deserve the amount of hate she's receiving. It's disgusting, sorry.

I can't side with Johnny fans even if I believe Amber did fabricate things. Johnny has fabricated things too. They are going to make themselves look good, duh.
a fine mess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 12:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah I mean they both have faults and i think drunk johnny is a different story but I feel they brought the worse out in each other.
Old 06-04-2022, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, agreed. It’s rarely one-sided.
Old 06-04-2022, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

there were many mistakes from both sides, in private and in the public eye as well.
Old 06-05-2022, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

They both need better PR teams. To not make them look this bad.
Old 06-05-2022, 09:10 AM
Master Fan

I would not be shocked at all if her scenes are being removed as we speak. And if the character isn't killed off (I hope not) well then a new actress should replace her if there is a third film.

I mean this what happens when you lie.

I'll enjoy what we got in the first film but not expecting anything in the second.
The Survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

pretty sad since Amber's career never really had the chance to take off properly
Old 06-05-2022, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

They both lied though.

I truly believe that.
Old 06-05-2022, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

I believe both did too. Unfortunately, in Amber's case. I think she did it a bit more then Johnny did.
The Survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder if she'll be able to bounce back from this somehow. She's so young, got a lot of life in front of her.

I feel sorry for them both.
Old 06-05-2022, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
I would not be shocked at all if her scenes are being removed as we speak. And if the character isn't killed off (I hope not) well then a new actress should replace her if there is a third film.

I mean this what happens when you lie.

I'll enjoy what we got in the first film but not expecting anything in the second.
They can't just kill off amber, that would be an amazing disservice to the fans tbh. Just recast her, reshoot the movie, rescedule it for 2024. Otherwise it will be a major flop either way and we won't get a third movie in any way. I think james wan should put pressure on WB in that case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
I believe both did too. Unfortunately, in Amber's case. I think she did it a bit more then Johnny did.
They both hit each other, pretty sure they are both guilty of crime.
Arrakis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Right, it doesn't matter who abused who more or lied more, they're both in the wrong. Amber shouldn't owe Johnny money for defaming him. If we want to claim it as "defame", Johnny also defamed her.
Old 06-05-2022, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by a fine mess (View Post)
Right, it doesn't matter who abused who more or lied more, they're both in the wrong. Amber shouldn't owe Johnny money for defaming him. If we want to claim it as "defame", Johnny also defamed her.
She still has an upcoming trial against him for defaming her no?
Arrakis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

really? Can't they stop with it already?