Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2022, 02:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Queen Mera | Amber Heard #5: "I've never been this high before... or this far away from home."

W e l c o m e t o t h e
Queen Mera | Amber Heard
appreciation thread

Supporters

1. Static Waves
2. witch with claws
3. lyndell75
4. fire for a heart
5. we are not alone
6. sourburst
7. baelfire24
8. KeepThisaSecret
9. Indigo Five Alpha
10. green eyes sparkle
11. ina_am
12. Summer Falls
13. cry pretty
14. Heda_Khaleesi
15. Arrakis
16. Movies

Previous Threads

[01.] [ 02.][ 03.] [04.]

Heda_Khaleesi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 05:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

TFTNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Mera is good character but I wouldn't hate if they recasted her and have someone else play her .. but idk cause this court case will ruin these movies
I'd prefer keeping the same actress, but if they have to recast to save the mocie that would surely be a better option than not showing mera at all or only a few minutes in the movie.

Last edited by Arrakis; 05-10-2022 at 08:50 AM
Arrakis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

Pending the outcome of the case good or bad will determine her involvement and what WB does.

Good(she won the case) - The movie will feature prominently and detractors will either have to move on or you know don't see the movie.

Bad (She lost the case) - Her screen time will be limited. Worse case scenario the Or WB delays the movie to be reshot with a new actress.

I believe they have a plan in motion when its over.

I don't believe the movie will make money it did with the first one anyway because you'll have fans of Amber Heard upset that she is limited/the role got recasted and on the flipside, people against her upset that she's in the movie at all or its not reduced role.

I also think because of the baggage from the case, it'll be the last time we see involved with a DC project.
The Survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly, I'm not on either side. Both are guilty. I don't think Amber is as helpless as she is portraying, based on some of the audio and their conversations. She seems to have fought back more than she is admitting to.

On the flip side, I don't buy that Johnny was not aggressive towards her at all.

They were in an abusive, toxic relationship.

Neither of them should be suing the other.

Now their dirty laundry is all out in the open. That's sad for them.

I will still watch Aquaman 2, just as I am still watching Smallville.

The actors' personal lives are separate from the roles they play. I can't say I can continue to be a fan of either of them because of this, but I can still enjoy their acting in movies that appeal to me.

There's my 2 cents. There is no fighting for "justice" from me for either person. They both have wronged each other. The end.
a fine mess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 06:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah they are both guilty for sure I'm more on johnny side cause I think she pushed him to that point BUT he isn't innocent neither is she tbh they both should lose and just move on with thier lives

Alsl wirj this case I don't like how we know everything that is happening in the case either that isn't fair or good it should be private.

Also I like the character of Mera I don't care to Whom will play her but she needs to be in the movie
Old 05-10-2022, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
Pending the outcome of the case good or bad will determine her involvement and what WB does.

Good(she won the case) - The movie will feature prominently and detractors will either have to move on or you know don't see the movie.

Bad (She lost the case) - Her screen time will be limited. Worse case scenario the Or WB delays the movie to be reshot with a new actress.

I believe they have a plan in motion when its over.

I don't believe the movie will make money it did with the first one anyway because you'll have fans of Amber Heard upset that she is limited/the role got recasted and on the flipside, people against her upset that she's in the movie at all or its not reduced role.

I also think because of the baggage from the case, it'll be the last time we see involved with a DC project.
Yeah in both cases it could be problematic for the movie tbh. I hope she wins the case simply bc I want to see it sooner than later tbh. But after that she'll definitely be out and future installments will be with another actress, they'll probably explain it with the multiverse. Same as they now plan to recast the flash for futute movies (not the current movie though) with Dylan O'Brien bc of ezra's assualts.

Either way since the current flash film will go forward with ezra I think the current aquman should go forward with amber, they can recast both afterwards.

Last edited by Arrakis; 05-11-2022 at 09:02 AM
Old 05-10-2022, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree. Let her just be in this movie.

They kept Johnny in the last Fantastic Beasts movie too, and replaced him in the newer one.
a fine mess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 07:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by a fine mess (View Post)

They kept Johnny in the last Fantastic Beasts movie too, and replaced him in the newer one.
Yeah they did tbh It was odd but the new guy was good better than johnny
Old 05-11-2022, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

this entire process oh damn....

i will wait and see what the judges decide and then well, let's see what happens.

as Mera fan i want her in the movies with a good amount of screentime.
Heda_Khaleesi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2022, 01:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah I agree but I dont mind Amber for this movie than next if they chose to do it have someone else play her
Old 05-11-2022, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by a fine mess (View Post)

Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heda_Khaleesi (View Post)
this entire process oh damn....

i will wait and see what the judges decide and then well, let's see what happens.

as Mera fan i want her in the movies with a good amount of screentime.
Exactly me too.
Old 05-12-2022, 04:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

I feel it's up the producers now really , cause she has shot the movie isn't jr in post production?
Old 05-13-2022, 03:27 AM
Master Fan

I'm pretty sure the movie is done probably just putting the finishing touches on effects. Like I said, I think this Amber's swan song as the character. If there is a third film, someone else is going to be playing the role.
The Survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

That is probably how they will go.
Old 05-14-2022, 06:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
I'm pretty sure the movie is done probably just putting the finishing touches on effects. Like I said, I think this Amber's swan song as the character. If there is a third film, someone else is going to be playing the role.
Yeah which is ok