Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2022, 09:42 AM
Master Fan

TBH like I said, I am watching it for Aquaman. Mera's involvement whether it brief or major doesn't effect me too much of wanting to see the sequel. I think I'd more upset if they just killed off the character altogether.

Edited to add: If Amber is found to be the one lying, I do think she deserves to lose out on in being a major part in the film.

Last edited by The Survivor; 05-08-2022 at 03:04 AM
Old 05-07-2022, 06:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
TBH like I said, I am watching it for Aquaman. Mera's involvement whether it brief or major doesn't effect me too much of wanting to see the sequel. I think I'd more upset if they just killed off the character all together.
I'm the same , like I didn't watch the movie for her but her character in the movie/comics is very important
Old 05-08-2022, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Oh well I've always been a huge mera fan, so I'd find it sad if her character is sidelined. I find aquaman and mera work best as duo.
Old 05-08-2022, 07:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakis (View Post)
Oh well I've always been a huge mera fan, so I'd find it sad if her character is sidelined. I find aquaman and mera work best as duo.
Mera is good character but I wouldn't hate if they recasted her and have someone else play her .. but idk cause this court case will ruin these movies