Old 12-10-2017, 08:06 AM
Graphics Team

1x10 "eXploited" Episode Discussion (December 11th) FALL FINALE

1x10 - eXploited
Monday, December 11, 2017

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:
At a moral crossroads, Jace is forced to hand over something valuable
to Dr. Campbell. The team at Mutant HQ is divided on what they should
do next, so Reed and Caitlin take matters into their own hands.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 12-11-2017, 08:01 PM
Graphics Team

This episode was sooo intense. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

Firstly I want to say Esme gets on my nerves. How she manipulated everyone and acting like the goodie goodie when she really wasn't... and them only finding that out at the last minute. But wtf?! 3 Esme's?!? I'm confused.
I liked that Kate and Reed were able to convince Jace's wife, and therefore she talked sense into Jace.

Also WTF Dreamer is dead?! I had this feeling she was going to get shot bc of the promo, but I didn't think she was going to die. And I felt so bad for Clarice after it happened cuz she was sooo upset. Also Lauren felt terrible... and she was right... Sonya died for nothing since they used their powers anyway.

The promo for the next ep looks amazing I'm hyped!
Old 12-11-2017, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by witch with claws (View Post)
This episode was sooo intense. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

Firstly I want to say Esme gets on my nerves. How she manipulated everyone and acting like the goodie goodie when she really wasn't... and them only finding that out at the last minute. But wtf?! 3 Esme's?!? I'm confused.
I liked that Kate and Reed were able to convince Jace's wife, and therefore she talked sense into Jace.

Also WTF Dreamer is dead?! I had this feeling she was going to get shot bc of the promo, but I didn't think she was going to die. And I felt so bad for Clarice after it happened cuz she was sooo upset. Also Lauren felt terrible... and she was right... Sonya died for nothing since they used their powers anyway.

The promo for the next ep looks amazing I'm hyped!
Seriously-She just ruined any chance of peace ever occurring. I wish they could dump her on their doorstep and tell them she did it.

She reminds me a little of Mystique as far as her attitude towards the humans goes. The 3 powers isn't new,though. I don't know if you watched the original X-Men trilogy,but in X3,there was a villain called multiple man. He's a hero in the comics,but in the movie,he's with the Brotherhood.

She's so,so creepy. Now Sonya's death will mean even less,because they all deserve to die now. Lauren and Andy were pawns in her little game.

Poor Sonya-What she did to Turner was wrong,but she didn't deserve what happened to her. I thought she'd get tortured,but not shot.

I don't blame the kids,though. They'd kill Clarice if they didn't use their powers. Sonya died for nothing,but at least Clarice lived.

I think they killed off Sonya because not only would it create shock and outrage,they're trying to make way for John and Clarice. If Sonya's gone,he'll have to move on eventually.

John and Kate look like idiots now,thanks to that stupid . The kids will suffer if caught in the future. Hell,all child mutants will. .
Old 12-11-2017, 08:35 PM
Graphics Team

Dump Esme and her sisters...
So I had no idea what exactly Esme's power was or that she had sisters. Considering I know nothing of the comics. But apparently now I see she can control others, which is scary.

Yes I watched the X-Men trilogy I still have the dvd's actually.

What do you mean they all deserve to die now?

I agree. I didn't like that she did that to Turner, but she did say it was an accident and she did apologize (not that an apology is enough for him reliving his daughter being dead) but still she tried. She didn't deserve to die. I was actually hoping by the end of this ep to see her not really dead, but like Dr. Campbell making it look like she was. But nope... I did know she was going to get shot, because it's obvious she was the one who was from the promo of the ep. I just didn't know she was going to actually die.

I don't blame the kids either. But it does kind of mean Sonya died for nothing even if they ended up using their powers to spare Clarice's life. Though I'm sooo grateful Clarice is alive cuz she's my fav and I'd rather not have another one of my fav characters die (since a lot of them do).

I figured they killed Sonya off for Thunderblink to eventually happen, and I do want them together, but killing her off just for that? I mean it's kind of a waste. When what they could've done was have Sonya see how much John cares/has feelings for Clarice and then end up having them break up so later on Thunderblink would get together. Didn't necessarily have to kill Sonya off for it.

Right?!? I mean Kate's words to Turner's wife were great.. and how that totally convinced her. But it was all for nothing since Esme just messed everything up. Why would she even want to do that? With their plan they could've got everyone out w/out resorting to killing.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

No,no...Esme doesn't have sisters. I'm saying that she's like Multiple Man. He can make god knows ho many copies of himself and have them do different things. Esme triplicated herself to do what she did.

I meant that Turner and the others will feel like all the mutants deserve to die now. There's no room for mercy,even for the kids. He has no way of knowing whether the kids were guilty or innocent. Plus,Campbell measured their powers,so he'll show it to Turner and the others.
Old 12-11-2017, 09:20 PM
Graphics Team

What? Esme doesn't have sisters? Then why did I read that she does? Cuz I was looking her up from comics or wherever and it seems like she has sisters.

Ohhh I see what you mean. Yeah it doesn't look good for the mutants...
Though I also feel like Turner didn't really trust Campbell either? I mean with the whole Sonya "incident" at least..
Old 12-12-2017, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

that was def intense
I wasn't much a fan of sonya but seeing her like that was sad

I'm glad they could convince turner

but that ending that was crazy wth esme

{}
Old 12-12-2017, 06:26 AM
Passionate Fan

It bothered me that none of them were suspicious of Esme.
Old 12-12-2017, 01:28 PM
Graphics Team

^ Ikr?! Like she was shady..
Old 12-12-2017, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

i know its always the case they find out to late

{}
Old 12-12-2017, 06:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

i knew she couldnt be trusted. she was so shady from the beginning. and now there are 3 of them.

i cant believe dreemer is dead. john is not going to take that news lightly.

and now cambell has measured their powers. and are going to use that as some sort of weapon.
Old 12-12-2017, 10:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by witch with claws (View Post)
What? Esme doesn't have sisters? Then why did I read that she does? Cuz I was looking her up from comics or wherever and it seems like she has sisters.

Ohhh I see what you mean. Yeah it doesn't look good for the mutants...
Though I also feel like Turner didn't really trust Campbell either? I mean with the whole Sonya "incident" at least..
Really? It looked like she was multiplying. Oh well-can you link me to where you read about it?
Old 12-12-2017, 11:14 PM
Graphics Team

I read it here.
Old 12-13-2017, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

What the serious .

Esme is too powerful for the show,imo. Emma Frost was in the Hellfire Club and she's always going back and forth as a hero or villain. Emma having children is scary as hell.
Old 12-14-2017, 07:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

cant wait to see how they take her/them down