Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-29-2021, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Possible Board Closure Discussion: Please Read and Respond!

Hi guys, I think that it may be time to close this board. Our post counts have been declining for a while now and we have had many times where we didn't even meet the monthly post count and 48 hour posting rule.

It's been many days since any one has even posted here now.

Unfortunately, it seems be time to let go. Please let me know what you think. I'd be glad to hear any suggestions or advice to renew interest here. Remember that to keep the board going, we need the commitment of a few regular, dedicated posters. As much as we love this board, please don't just post to "save" the board and then disappear again, because we'll be in the same position that we're in now if you do.

It's been a great run for this board and I hope you all have and will keep the happy memories with you.

Thank you.
Old 06-29-2021, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

while that is sad you've tried to get a co-mod and no one applied but unfortunately the SG board is still open so you can tell talk about Melissa there but yeah sadly it may be time to close this board I never really posted here but I have seen SuperGirl some seasons.

Icon
"Give me a reason
You're silent when I'm screaming ,You took a piece of me And Now I'm Barely Breathing"
Old 06-30-2021, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yea at least SG board is going relatively strong..
Old 07-02-2021, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Good luck!

I totally understand this dilemma you’re going through. Unfortunately, I’m not enough of a Melissa fan to help keep the board going, but I truly do wish you luck because I can totally relate to what you’re going through right now.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 07-02-2021, 11:10 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I'm sorry to see this, ibut it makes sense based on the monthly post counts.

At least you do have Supergirl and if not already, a thread for Melissa at Celebrities to keep talking about her.

Good luck.
Old 07-03-2021, 04:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

It is so sad to see this but I do understand, with the way things are going I don't even know if she has any movies or other shows/things coming out to discuss and when we don't have anything it will be hard for people to post.

The good thing is you still do have Supergirl board to discuss everything about her until she has more things to discuss and maybe later on you could reopen this board