Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-03-2017, 06:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

There was this girl named Hanna who had a hard time adjusting with the new rules to her school so she decided to go to California. When she found out what the other people were saying that she saw a cool band after the new girl went on about the awesome news that they all knew about that old Lady who claimed everything. Tony went to the first person that he saw running towards the hallway where he fell down. Today I saw what happens to people when Clay decided to stand up to his parents after Hannah made dinner. He ate all the yummy pie with his fork and hands. Jessica is cooking her dinner for Justin when someone decides to drop candy all over the floor and cry while Clay listened to tapes. Hannah and Clay went out to dinner to eat at McDonalds after watching a movie over and seeing Tony reaction to the book. When Alex showed up to school the students decided to leave and go shopping . Hanna saw her friends hanging outside of school when someone decided to climb the side building because the flag fell. Suddenly everyone wanted dinner at night when Mr. Porter was teaching at school because they could study at Zach's parents house. The cheerleaders wanted new mats for their gym so they could practice their routine for the competition against the team that won last year. Everyone drank the water with dinner then danced all around the quad room and out doors till midnight. When Alex went skating around school to class everyone laughed when books fell off the shelf. Clay wanted breakfast when someone came over to see his parents and dog over everyone else. Meanwhile everyone saw what Jessica was writing on walls in school and outside. The
Old 12-04-2017, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

New Thread