Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 11-27-2019, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

cute pics

Old 11-27-2019, 08:06 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
On this day, two years ago:

27th of November 2017, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced the news of their engagement, later becoming Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Sussex! They have since celebrated their wedding anniversary and welcomed their son, Archie, into the world ❤️

Photo © PA / Chris Allerton © SussexRoyal

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!

Old 11-28-2019, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

aw time flies

Old 12-01-2019, 08:37 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Verified
#WorldAidsDay

Today is a day to recognise and support those living with HIV and those afraid of getting tested because of the stigma that still exists.

We as a community can help break this stigma by understanding more about the virus. Prince Harry stands with @GarethThomasOfficial in normalising this conversation.

Watch this video for more information and how you can help! #WorldAidsDay

Video © @thtorguk

Old 12-02-2019, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

thx for that

Old 12-05-2019, 09:09 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Spotlight on: The Hubb Community Kitchen

It was just one year ago that The Duchess of Sussex made a special visit to the women of The Hubb Community Kitchen to help prepare meals for those in need. The connection between The Duchess and these women began a year prior, as she supported them in the creation of “Together”, a charity cookbook which celebrates the power of cooking to bring communities together.

The cookbook showcases recipes from women whose community was affected by the 2017 Grenfell Tower fire in London. Their incredible stories and personal recipes placed “Together” on The New York Times Bestseller List and The Sunday Times Booklist.

Today, the women at the Hubb Community Kitchen continue to have a positive impact in their community, across the UK, and around the world. Whether it’s providing a safe space for women and children to come for a hot meal, supporting local schools, serving free lunches to senior citizens, partnering with the Red Cross to provide lunches for refugees, or feeding the homeless - the Hubb helps and heals through their support and sustenance.

Thank you, ladies, for the leadership and inspiration that your cooking and love of community brings to all those around you. We remain so very proud of the good work that you continue to do, and cannot wait to see what 2020 brings!

Photo © PA / Hubb Kitchen / Jenny Zarin

Old 12-06-2019, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks!

I hope they are enjoying their break!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 12-06-2019, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

that's nice

Old 12-09-2019, 07:50 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Spotlight on: Endeavour Fund

Today we are taking a look back at the amazing work done by the @EndeavourFund, an organisation created by The Duke of Sussex to support the Armed Forces community. HRH was motivated by the ambitions of wounded, injured and sick (WIS) service personnel and veterans across the UK, who wanted to use sport and adventurous activity as part of their recovery. And what they choose to take on is extraordinary!

These men and women break global records and set goals for those around the world - non-disabled and disabled alike, including:
The first amputee to cross Greenland icecap unsupported, the first triple amputee to qualify as a rescue diver, the fastest unsupported rowing time across the Atlantic, and so many more.

The endeavours they take on are inspirational, but also have a tremendous impact on their physical, emotional and social recovery, as well as a lasting effect on the family and community around them.

Since launching in 2012, the Endeavour Fund has supported nearly 6,000 WIS in sport and adventure challenges.

As The Duke said, “The magic of the Endeavour Fund is that it enables those who had life changing injuries in their prime, many of whom felt defeated, to use the power of sport to find a new purpose. The renewed self-belief we see in everyone who participates, and how this transforms their lives and the lives of those around them is overwhelming. Beyond that, each man or woman who participates uses their endeavour as an opportunity to raise funds for another serviceman or woman who needs the same support they once did. It’s a powerful and meaningful process that I am so proud to be a part of.”

In 2019 alone, 17 grants were submitted benefitting nearly a thousand WIS and over 200 family and friends. 198 qualifications were gained and more than 80 are back in the workforce feeling fulfilled and with a renewed sense of purpose.

Photo © Endeavour Fund

Old 12-11-2019, 08:25 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
As we continue to reflect on some of the organisations supported by The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, today we wanted to share more about @TheMayhew, an animal welfare charity which The Duchess became Patron of earlier this year.

Mayhew believes in the power of community and the special bond between humans and animals, which is why their programming does not simply focus on rescuing animals but rather takes a more holistic approach to shaping the lives of pets and humans, alike. Their TheraPaws dogs and volunteers now visit not just care homes and hospitals, but also mental health facilities and youth groups – expanding the benefits of animal assisted therapy into much needed areas. They also work with the homeless community assisting with treatments and check ups for their pets so that the most vulnerable can trust that their pet will remain by their side.

This year, Mayhew has continued its specialized work overseas, vaccinating more than 30,000 dogs against rabies and other diseases, and empowering locals to improve animal welfare humanely and sustainably. The Duchess is also proud that they are creating opportunities for women, with the female led vet team in Kabul neutering 2,500 dogs so far this year.

As a long-time rescue dog owner, The Duchess of Sussex is proud to be Mayhew’s Patron and applauds them for the vital work that they do every day.

Please visit @TheMayhew to learn more, as Mayhew continue their very important contribution to the community for all of us and the pets we hold dear.

Photo © PA / Ivan Flores / Tamara Yoxall

Old 12-12-2019, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

aww cute

Old 12-20-2019, 09:12 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Today we look back to Christmas 2018, and The Duchess of Sussex's visit to Brinsworth House, a residential and nursing care home in Twickenham, owned and run by the Royal Variety Charity.

Each year, the UK’s much beloved Royal Variety performance is held in aid of the Royal Variety Charity of which Her Majesty The Queen is Patron. Funds raised from the show and throughout the year, help entertainers from around the UK who need support and assistance as a result of old age, ill-health, or hard times.

At Brinsworth House, The Duchess joined residents singing carols and making Christmas decorations, as she unveiled a traditional 'Royal plaque' which is proudly displayed on the entrance hall wall, not far from one marking the 1976 visit of Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother.

Last Christmas, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex attended their first joint Royal Variety performance at the iconic London Palladium. Since HRH’s visit, the Royal Variety Charity has completely refurbished Brinsworth House’s kitchen and dining room, enabling residents to feel even more at home, in their new home.

#RoyalVarietyPerformance @royalvarietyperformance
Photo © PA

Quote:
Prince Harry is already the Duke of Sussex, but he may have a new title: Father Christmas! 🎄 The royal dad shared a special message with a charity for bereaved British Forces children — while dressed up as Santa Claus himself. “I know how incredibly strong you are,” the prince said. “Your parents, they will never be forgotten and you will never be forgotten.” ❤️ Tap the bio link for more. | 📷: Scotty’s Little Soldiers

Old 12-21-2019, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

cute pics

Old 12-24-2019, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

nice

this is adorable!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]