Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2022, 08:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

that is a good theory as well.
Old 06-30-2022, 07:55 AM
Absolute Fan

Hi I'm a new fan here! I've heard so much about Stranger Things for years but I only just recently binge-watched all 4 seasons in the last week & now I'm hooked! this show has quickly become 1 of my fav shows!

Anyway I love Mileven, I've been shipping them together since season 1, they were such an adorable couple together in the first 2 seasons when they were still little kids, and they still are a cute couple Even though they're having some problems now but it's normal, every couple have arguments and disagreements sometimes, and since they're not little kids anymore, now that they're both older their relationship needs to grow and mature as well, so it's understandable that they're having these arguments & problems now, because it will force the couple to confront their feelings, help them rediscover themselves and together as a couple, and if they really love each other, which I'm sure they do, it will only make their relationship stronger in the long run. I think their recent conflict shows that Mileven are growing and evolving as a couple, their relationship is no longer the innocent childhood crush anymore, it has evolved into a more mature love, which can sometimes have problems, it's normal, but it will make them stronger as a couple

Quote:
I would love to read everyone's thoughts on why Eleven didn't tell Mike that her life in California hadn't been sunshine and rainbows.
my theory is that El probably just didn't want Mike to worry about her, she wanted him to believe that she was ok and that she was living a better life in California than she actually was. If she had been honest and told Mike about all the bullying in her letters then it would only make Mike worry, and Mike already has alot of things to worry about in Hawkins. In reality it's actually very normal and natural for someone to lie to the people they love and pretend that everything is ok so as to not worry them.
Old 06-30-2022, 08:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

Welcome Linda
did you want me to add you to the supporters list ?

glad you recently discovered and enjoying the show. I agree about your theory for why she lied to mike.
Old 06-30-2022, 04:31 PM
Absolute Fan

yes please add me thanks!
Old 07-01-2022, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL100 (View Post)
Hi I'm a new fan here! I've heard so much about Stranger Things for years but I only just recently binge-watched all 4 seasons in the last week & now I'm hooked! this show has quickly become 1 of my fav shows!

Anyway I love Mileven, I've been shipping them together since season 1, they were such an adorable couple together in the first 2 seasons when they were still little kids, and they still are a cute couple Even though they're having some problems now but it's normal, every couple have arguments and disagreements sometimes, and since they're not little kids anymore, now that they're both older their relationship needs to grow and mature as well, so it's understandable that they're having these arguments & problems now, because it will force the couple to confront their feelings, help them rediscover themselves and together as a couple, and if they really love each other, which I'm sure they do, it will only make their relationship stronger in the long run. I think their recent conflict shows that Mileven are growing and evolving as a couple, their relationship is no longer the innocent childhood crush anymore, it has evolved into a more mature love, which can sometimes have problems, it's normal, but it will make them stronger as a couple

my theory is that El probably just didn't want Mike to worry about her, she wanted him to believe that she was ok and that she was living a better life in California than she actually was. If she had been honest and told Mike about all the bullying in her letters then it would only make Mike worry, and Mike already has alot of things to worry about in Hawkins. In reality it's actually very normal and natural for someone to lie to the people they love and pretend that everything is ok so as to not worry them.
Welcome! It's always great when new shippers drop in and post with us.

I feel the same way about them.

I think Eleven did want to keep Mike from worrying about her.

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with them in Volume II.
Old 07-01-2022, 07:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL100 (View Post)
yes please add me thanks!
added ya
Old 07-01-2022, 08:38 PM
Absolute Fan

thanks!

I just watched vol 2 OMG my Mileven heart is full of happiness right now, after 4 seasons Mike finally told her he loves her there was never any doubt that Mike loves El, he has loved her since the very beginning, but he had his own insecurities and was scared to tell her he loves her, until now
Old 07-02-2022, 06:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

Welcome Linda .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 07-02-2022, 10:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah I loved his confession to her
Old 07-02-2022, 01:15 PM
Master Fan

Hello,

I love them ! Could you please add me to the thread ?
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 07-02-2022, 06:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
Hello,

I love them ! Could you please add me to the thread ?
of course. adding you now
Old 07-03-2022, 01:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

I feel like winning because my other ship bellamy/clarke didn't get together and the other one didn't get a season 2 so it left the audience hanging.
Quote:
I don’t know if you can hear this, but…but if you can…I want you to know I’m here, okay? I’m right here. And I love you. El, do you hear me? I love you. I’m sorry I don’t say it more. It’s not because I’m scared of you. I’m not. I’ve never felt that way. Never. But I am scared that one day…you’ll realize you don’t need me anymore. And I thought if I said how I felt, it would somehow make that day hurt more. But the truth is, El, I don’t know how to live without you. I feel like my life started that day we found you in the woods. You were wearing that yellow Benny’s Burgers t-shirt. And it was so big, it almost swallowed you whole. And I knew right then and there, in that moment, that I loved you. And I loved you everyday since. I love you on your good days. I love you on your bad days. I loved you with your powers or without your powers. I love you for exactly who you are. You’re my superhero and I can’t lose you. Okay?
this just ended me. It just showed that with love can overcome evil. I love the reunion. Goggles. Pineapple Pizza. Bathtub. I wish they showed us more with the bathtub scene like when El finally woke up and have a conversation instead of fast forward to two days later. They need to have a conversation. I also love that El is possibly wearing Mike's blue jacket in the end. I'm sure it's his though. Looked familiar.
Old 07-03-2022, 11:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

I wanted them to talk too. did el even hear mike? what was her reaction if she did hear him?
Old 07-03-2022, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

She probably did hear him but was too occupied by Vecna and couldn't save Max.
Old 07-04-2022, 10:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

thats true
Closed Thread   Post New Thread