Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2017, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that Jack went to his dad for her
Old 01-11-2017, 02:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

Same here and I don't like Rebecca's mom said awful things about Jack and she defends her husband..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 01-11-2017, 03:26 PM
Loyal Fan

I loved them SO MUCH in this episode! Aww!! They were both just ready to make sacrifices for each other and their family. I felt we got to know them on much deeper level. They both have deep issues with their own parents, you sort of get some of the things we've seen previously a bit more.
Old 01-12-2017, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco_Cat (View Post)
I loved them SO MUCH in this episode! Aww!! They were both just ready to make sacrifices for each other and their family. I felt we got to know them on much deeper level. They both have deep issues with their own parents, you sort of get some of the things we've seen previously a bit more.
I agree
Really loved getting to see more of their own relationships with their parents.
Old 01-12-2017, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The flashbacks definitely make it easier to understand some of their decisions better I love that they both want to be better parents than their own.

Also, the scene where Jack forgot his wallet and heard Rebecca cry was so sad
Old 01-12-2017, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And I was torn on what I wanted him to do.
On the one hand I was glad that he just walked out again, giving her her space. On the other hand I wanted him to just go over to her and hug her
Old 01-12-2017, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

It was so sad that he had to say that he was a loser and that it was for gambling instead of saying that his wife was having triplets. Why wasn't he honest? Would his dad have more criticism for him if he was married with children?

Rebecca seems like she came from a wealthy background and seeing a class difference is interesting. I didn't realize that Jack was in construction-I thought he worked in real estate overseeing housing complexes being built. It was funny seeing Dr. K talking to Dr. Scheinder about the Triplets.
Old 01-12-2017, 03:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
It was so sad that he had to say that he was a loser and that it was for gambling instead of saying that his wife was having triplets. Why wasn't he honest? Would his dad have more criticism for him if he was married with children?

Rebecca seems like she came from a wealthy background and seeing a class difference is interesting. I didn't realize that Jack was in construction-I thought he worked in real estate overseeing housing complexes being built. It was funny seeing Dr. K talking to Dr. Scheinder about the Triplets.

I think there were a couple of reasons that Jack didn't tell his Dad he was married. He clearly hasn't been a part of his life enough to be invitied to the wedding. In fact, I would be surprised if Jack had had much to do with him since moving out. I think the main reason Jack chose not to tell him the truth was because he knew his Dad and he knew how to play him. Jack's Dad strikes me as a man who always likes to be right and in control. Seeing Jack grovel and 'proving him right' essentially, would make him perhaps more willing to give him the money - in addition - if your father was as abusive as Jack's, would you want him near your wife and kids?? I wouldn't.

They had previously shown Jack moving from working as a construction forman and into the company offices - a switch which he seemed to really hate but his family needed the money. He made a lot of sacrifices for his family. The more we learn abot Jack, the more I love him.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:

I'm sure that ever since his mom gone, I think that he just walk out and never look back on his father unless if he really need something, so he come up w/ that lie to protect his own fam and he has abusing issue, so why to tell him that??

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 01-12-2017, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love them together so much!!!

Old 01-13-2017, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think there were a couple of reasons that Jack didn't tell his Dad he was married. He clearly hasn't been a part of his life enough to be invitied to the wedding. In fact, I would be surprised if Jack had had much to do with him since moving out. I think the main reason Jack chose not to tell him the truth was because he knew his Dad and he knew how to play him. Jack's Dad strikes me as a man who always likes to be right and in control. Seeing Jack grovel and 'proving him right' essentially, would make him perhaps more willing to give him the money - in addition - if your father was as abusive as Jack's, would you want him near your wife and kids?? I wouldn't.

They had previously shown Jack moving from working as a construction forman and into the company offices - a switch which he seemed to really hate but his family needed the money. He made a lot of sacrifices for his family. The more we learn abot Jack, the more I love him.
Agreed I think he didn't tell his father because he wanted to protect his family, and like you said he knew what his father wanted to hear in order for Jack to get the money.
Old 01-13-2017, 02:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree guys!

Thanks for posting that Quinn!
Old 01-14-2017, 12:10 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, that's true. That also means that his mom missed out on the wedding, which is sad.

I'm excited for the birth episode next week.
Old 01-14-2017, 07:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeah, that's true. That also means that his mom missed out on the wedding, which is sad.

I'm excited for the birth episode next week.
I think it depends. I think his Mom probably left his dad, eventually. Maybe when Jack was old enough and moved out. She knows about the babies at some point - she made those awful onesies!
Old 01-15-2017, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oooh good point!