Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2021, 02:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Did you watch it?

It was an absolute disaster class. The first touches were absolutely terrible, no 1v1 man marking... Like I watched probably all of them let players run past them while they watched. I love press but she could not finish to save her life. I mean in her defence what on earth were the midfield doing. Like 4 lost babies. Dunn and Ohara could not keep up with the Swedish wing backs if you set them on fire.

I think you might be seeing the downfall of their reigning peak. I've said all along they need to change the talent pool.

I hope the Netherlands win... But I really think Sweden will be taking home the gold.

Be really interesting to see how Australia do. Imagine if Sweden and Australia top the table, new zealand draw at least with USA... USA go out on goal difference... who would have had that in the cards.
Old 07-22-2021, 03:09 AM
I am a basketball genius!

10 goals? Sheesh. I missed these matches. It's tough to stay undefeated for years though. I haven't been following to know if the U.S. men qualified for these Olympics, though from the schedule of matches that I've seen coming up, they are not in any of them. Maybe next time.
Old 07-22-2021, 07:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

http://www.fanforum.com/f48/womens-s...#post104433273

Tori
Old 07-22-2021, 09:14 AM
MST Manager

Closing.