Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2024, 09:40 PM
  #211
MST Manager

 
NikNak's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 123,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
Finally happening this week

I’m both really excited and anxious/nervous 😅😬

ME TOO!!

I am watching the game alone. I cannot watch it with other people.
__________________
"...but I still like to think there is something about Pacey and me that no one can ever quite touch."
NikNak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 10:15 AM
  #212
MST Manager

 
NikNak's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 123,788
Let's get this finished right on Sunday, Niners!

#questforsix

#doitforthebay
__________________
"...but I still like to think there is something about Pacey and me that no one can ever quite touch."
NikNak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 06:07 PM
  #213
Fan Forum Star
 
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 100,688
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
Let's get this finished right on Sunday, Niners!

#questforsix

#doitforthebay
Yes let’s go
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 12:22 PM
  #214
Ultimate Fan

 
-diana-'s Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,122
Feeling quite heartbroken today. Congrats to the KC Refs, I mean Chiefs.

Forever Faithful

Last edited by -diana-; 02-13-2024 at 01:38 PM
-diana- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 06:30 PM
  #215
MST Manager

 
NikNak's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 123,788
Forever Faithful.

I have never been so disappointed and upset in my life. I am absolutely gutted. I will never be over this.
__________________
"...but I still like to think there is something about Pacey and me that no one can ever quite touch."
NikNak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 10:22 AM
  #216
Ultimate Fan

 
-diana-'s Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,122
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
Forever Faithful.

I have never been so disappointed and upset in my life. I am absolutely gutted. I will never be over this.
And they were so close too! I firmly believe they were the better team, just luck wasn't on their side. No holding calls by Chiefs, missed extra point, and lost punt/turnover. Perhaps our team really is cursed.
-diana- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 01:08 PM
  #217
MST Manager

 
NikNak's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 123,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by -diana- (View Post)
And they were so close too! I firmly believe they were the better team, just luck wasn't on their side. No holding calls by Chiefs, missed extra point, and lost punt/turnover. Perhaps our team really is cursed.
I really do feel we have the worse luck ever.

We had the Chiefs. WE HAD THEM.

We are definitely the better team. I will never think otherwise.
__________________
"...but I still like to think there is something about Pacey and me that no one can ever quite touch."
NikNak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 01:36 PM
  #218
Ultimate Fan

 
-diana-'s Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,122
I completely agree, WE HAD THEM! Such terrible terrible luck!

Here's to year 30 (since last SB win) being our year!! PLEASE!!

Good to know there are other Faithfuls here at the FF board.
-diana- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 02:34 PM
  #219
MST Manager

 
NikNak's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 123,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by -diana- (View Post)
I completely agree, WE HAD THEM! Such terrible terrible luck!

Here's to year 30 (since last SB win) being our year!! PLEASE!!

Good to know there are other Faithfuls here at the FF board.
ALWAYS.

I have been a Niners' fan since I was 14. I am now 50.

From your lips to God's ears, let year 30 be our year. PLEASE.

Stop by anytime. We love having you here!

__________________
"...but I still like to think there is something about Pacey and me that no one can ever quite touch."
NikNak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 05:16 PM
  #220
Ultimate Fan

 
-diana-'s Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,122
Thank you! I do remember you from the DC board back early 2000s when the show was on, nice to know you're also a 9ers fan. Love your avatar by the way!

My love for the 9ers started when I was 13, when they won their last Superbowl in 95. I'm now 42. When I was in college, one of my good friend's mom was actually Jerry Rice's family nurse. I was fortunate to meet Jerry and his family on a couple occasions at my friend's parties. That was really cool.
-diana- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 12:12 PM
  #221
MST Manager

 
NikNak's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 123,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by -diana- (View Post)
Thank you! I do remember you from the DC board back early 2000s when the show was on, nice to know you're also a 9ers fan. Love your avatar by the way!

My love for the 9ers started when I was 13, when they won their last Superbowl in 95. I'm now 42. When I was in college, one of my good friend's mom was actually Jerry Rice's family nurse. I was fortunate to meet Jerry and his family on a couple occasions at my friend's parties. That was really cool.
WOW. That is so cool. I have Jerry's jersey. He's always been my favorite Niner along with Steve Young. But I am a lover of tight ends so Brent Jones was pretty up there for me too.

I still have the 1995 Super Bowl on VHS tape.

Aww, the Dawson's Creek days... Thanks for liking my avatar! I was looking for spoilers for Pacey/Joey and that's how I found Fan Forum. I was OBSESSED with them.
__________________
"...but I still like to think there is something about Pacey and me that no one can ever quite touch."
NikNak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 01:31 PM
  #222
Ultimate Fan

 
-diana-'s Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,122
That's cool that you still have the SB game on tape! I still have all the DC episodes on tape (I hope my husband didn't discard them) : Somethings are hard to let go off.

I heard on the news that defense coordinator of 49ers was let go. Don't know what to make of it. But I guess whatever that needs to be done to make our defense stronger. I think priority number one is to re-sign BA #11 as soon as possible. I'll feel much better, knowing he remains a 49er.
-diana- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 04:33 PM
  #223
Fan Forum Star
 
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 100,688
Thanks for making me feel young

I was born that year

That’s cool you still have the vhs tape niknak

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 02-16-2024 at 06:58 PM
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 01:52 PM
  #224
MST Manager

 
NikNak's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 123,788
Yeah, I am old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -diana- (View Post)
I heard on the news that defense coordinator of 49ers was let go. Don't know what to make of it. But I guess whatever that needs to be done to make our defense stronger. I think priority number one is to re-sign BA #11 as soon as possible. I'll feel much better, knowing he remains a 49er.
Absolutely! Priority #1.

Last year was Bosa. This year is BA. He must remain a Niner.

I am not surprised Wilks was let go. Our defense was good this year (still top ten) but we were #1 last year, and it was suspect in many games this season. I don't believe he is why we lost the Super Bowl though. We needed more offense and could not generate it. FGs was not going to do it.

I still have my DC VHS tapes too. And I have S3 and S4 on DVD. The only two good seasons!

Diana, I bumped up the Bay Area thread for you so you can discuss all your Bay Area favorite teams.
__________________
"...but I still like to think there is something about Pacey and me that no one can ever quite touch."
NikNak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 02:22 PM
  #225
Ultimate Fan

 
-diana-'s Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,122
Thanks Nik! I will stop by both threads to show support for my teams, vent, and all that good stuff!
-diana- is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
football , sports


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:10 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2024.

Copyright © 1998-2024, Fan Forum.