Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2024, 06:08 PM
I am a basketball genius!

I missed ''RAW'' yesterday. CM Punk Injured at Royal Rumble, Announces He Will Miss WrestleMania

CM Punk will not get his WrestleMania main event.

At least not at WrestleMania 40.

Punk announced on Raw that he tore his right tricep during the Royal Rumble match. In a sling, Punk shared that the injury will cost him the chance to wrestle at this year’s WrestleMania.

Punk congratulated Cody Rhodes for winning the Royal Rumble, and extended his well wishes for Rhodes to finish his story at WrestleMania 40. He also detailed his friend’s battle with cancer, a real life-or-death fight, reminding the world that this injury is a bump in the road.

The segment was trademark Punk: passionate, emotional, and extremely compelling. As he vowed to be back for next year’s WrestleMania, Drew McIntyre interrupted Punk.

To Punk’s credit, he made sure McIntyre shined. McIntyre cut an excellent promo, saying he prayed for Punk to get hurt–and it came true. McIntyre then attacked Punk, setting up an instant return bout the moment he returns from injury.

Sami Zayn came to Punk’s aid, but McIntyre made the most of the moment.

https://www.si.com/fannation/wrestli...s-wrestlemania
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I’ve been a long time CM punk fan. I was sad that he had had so many issues backstage. AEW.
I was hoping for a big wrestlemania moment again for him this year. Over the last two years, he’s been injured twice both arms. I’m not sure what’s going on with his body. He doesn’t do any steroids or drugs like that.

The royal rumble was a good show not great . The women’s royal rumble was better in the end then. the men’s
We won’t be seeing Brock Lesnar anytime soon . He was supposed to be at the rumble. But his name was brought up in the McMahon sex trafficking assault lawsuit.
Old 02-19-2024, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Saturday depending where you live in the world, WWE has The elimination chamber from Australia. It will start at 2 AM Pacific. 5 AM Eastern. 10 am GMT 7pm Australia time
Holy once a year, do I get up that early for Pro wrestling, that is for New, Japan’ wrestle kingdom , from Tokyo, Japan.
So I will be watching this sometime Saturday afternoon. I will do my best to avoid all spoilers.
By the time I get up Saturday morning, the show will be over
Old 02-19-2024, 09:31 PM

Thanks for that news. I tried staying up for Wrestling Kingdom 16 2 yeaes ago, but was not able to. I am in the Pacific Time Zone & the main show began I think at 1:00 A.M. Pacific Time. If shows begin noblater than 10:00 P.M. Pavific I have an easier time staying awake to watch them.
Old 02-20-2024, 02:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm was a child of the 90s. I used to love watching WWF every weekend. I guess I stopped by late 90s/early 00s. My favorite was Brett Hart! Oh the old days.
-diana- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 03:13 PM

Welcome. Yes Bret Hart was 1 of my favourite wrestlers as well. I have some old wrestling tapes that he was in including the 1997 Royal Rumble. I missed RAW yesterday, but apparently Jimmy Uso cost Jey Uso a title match on it.
Old 02-23-2024, 02:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks! Omg, my brothers and I used to beg our parents to order the Pay-per-view wrestling events back in the day.
-diana- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wrestlemania 40 is shaping up to be a great night event in April emanating from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania …
First off this Sunday from Greensville, North Carolina,AEW PRESENTS REVOLUTION
This show is sold out over 16,000 fans … it will be the final match Stings carrer
Old 03-03-2024, 03:41 PM

Wow. I do plant to see that show. T.N.A. Wrestling has reportedly signed Alex Hammerstone. He is expected to wrestle Josh Alexander at Sacrifice on Friday March 8th.
Old 03-27-2024, 12:00 AM

"Dark Side of the Ring" has a new season going on Vice & Buff Bagwell has an episode of his family & himself currently airing on that channel titles "Buff and The Bagwells". April 6th & 7th are when WrestleMania XL will takes place this year.
Reply   Post New Thread