Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2023, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Coming up next weekend March 6 AEW REVOLUTION, PAY-PER-VIEW FROM SAN FRANCISCO

Here is the card

Wrestlemania is April 1 April 2 CODY Rhodes , ROMAN REIGNS Should be the main event for night two . Charlotte flair, Rhea Ripley, most likely main event night one .

Last edited by Logan; 02-24-2023 at 10:28 PM
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. I just saw much of Impact!'s No Surrender even I would have liked to see Rich Swan win vs. Josh Alexander, but nevertheless they had a terrific match I think. Hope that Cody wins vs. Roman Reigns at WrestleMabia XXXIX.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Way too busy to bother with impact especially on a Friday night! When there’s three hours a wrestling! I caught the highlights.
Old 03-04-2023, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I understand. I just watch Impact Wrestling more these days than A.E.W. or W.W.E. Kofi Kingston reportedly was injured on SmackDown this week. I do not know st thus time what that injury exactly is.
Old 03-11-2023, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kofi has a leg injury will be out past wrestlemania, but no surgery. I have not watched impact in so long. I’ll watch their PPV , I keep up with the TV results and angles for impact.
AEW Revolution was a great show! WWE storyline, with the bloodline has been one of the best story lines in WWE in many years.
Old 03-22-2023, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

All right. Big news in Impact! Wrestling: Josh Alexander Out Indefinitely, Will End Historic Impact World Title Reign

Josh Alexander is the longest-reigning Impact World Champion in the company's 20-plus year history, but thanks to an injury, it's over. An official press release was sent out by Impact detailing the unfortunate news that "The Walking Weapon" has suffered a torn triceps, ending his reign at just under a year. Alexander won the title back at Rebellion on April 23, 2022.

We wish Josh a full and speedy recovery, and everyone at IMPACT Wrestling, including our loyal fans, can't wait to see him back in the ring," said new Impact Wrestling president Scott D'Amore.

Alexander was set for several big Impact matches coming up, including tonight's Sacrifice event where he was set to tag with Frankie Kazarian and Rich Swann against Time Machine (Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin and KUSHIDA). He will now be replaced by Steve Maclin. Alexander was also scheduled to defend his world title against KUSHIDA on WrestleMania weekend at the Impact/NJPW crossover event Multiverse United in downtown Los Angeles. Now, KUSHIDA will face Steve Maclin to determine a new champion at Rebellion

Alexander joins Impact Knockouts Champion Mickie James on the untimely injury list after it was revealed on Thursday that she too would be off of Sacrifice due to injury. James was set to defend her gold against Jordynne Grace at the show, and the status of that title is now up in the air, with its future likely to be decided at Sacrifice. Before winning the title, James was on her "Last Rodeo" tour, where if she lost a match, she would be forced to retire.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/1237828...d-title-reign/

THis is brutal news certainly. Wish Josh Alexander & Mickie James full recoveries.

Last edited by canflam; 03-24-2023 at 03:52 PM
Old 04-01-2023, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Enjoy WrestleMabia everyone that watches it. I should be able to catch some of it this weekend. It's a busy weekend with the M.LB. regular season having just begun + the N.C.A.A. Men's basketball Final 4 beginning, among other things going on but, but I do plan to see this show at some point.
Old 04-03-2023, 04:40 AM
Master Fan

Full Wrestlemania 39 aka Wrestlemania Goes Hollywood Results

Night 1 (April 1)

WWE United States Championship Match
Austin Theory def. John Cena to retain WWE United States Championship

Men's Fatal Fourway Tag Team Showcase Match
The Street Profits def. Braun Strowman & Ricochet, The Alpha Academy & The Viking Raiders (Dawkins pinned Ricochet)

Seth Rollins def. Logan Paul

Becky Lynch, Lita & Trish Stratus def. Damage CTRL (Bayley, Dakota Kai & Io Sky)

Rey Mysterio def. Dominik Mysterio

WWE Smackdown Women's Championship Match
Rhea Ripley def. Charlotte Flair to become new Smackdown Womens's Champion

**Pat McAfee def. The Miz in an improtu match**

WWE Undisputed Tag Team Championship Match
Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn def. The Usos to become new WWE Undisputed Tag Team Champions

---------

Night 2 (April 2)

Brock Lesnar def. Omos

Women's Fatal Fourway Tag Team Showcase Match
Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler def. Liv Morgan & Raquel Rodriguez, Natalya & Shotzi, Sonya Deville & Chelsea Green (Ronda made Shotzi submit)

WWE Intercontinental Championship - Triple Threat Match
Gunther def. Sheamus & Drew McIntyre to retain championship (Gunther pinned McIntyre)

**The Miz had improtu matches with Shane McMahon & Snoop Dogg that lasted about a minute each, His match with Shane went to no contest while Snoop pinned the Miz**

WWE Raw Women's Championship Match
Bianca Belair def. Asuka to retain championship

Hell In A Cell Match
Edge def. Finn Balor

Undisputed WWE Universal Championship Match
Roman Reigns def. Cody Rhodes to retain championship
The Survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks. So much going on in wrestling! I've been watching "M.L.W. Underground Wrestling - Battle Riot V" on REELZ tonight &Duke "Thee Dumpster" Droesse was in it, along with Gene Snitsky. They both were eliminated though. Missed "RAW" yesterday.
Old 05-06-2023, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi everyone. WWE Backlash is currently happening on Peacock. There have been no title changes yet on it I think. Rhea is currently wrestling Zelina Vega.
Old 05-08-2023, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I watched Backlash. It was a good show.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Ms Cyatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The U.S. Title match on it was short & I do not know why Omos continues to regularly lose matches. From what I watched of it was a solid show. The Lesnar vs. Rhodes match was also short. That can happen in matches as it does in other companies such as N.W.A. on their Pay-Per-Views. Anyway, enjoy "RAW" tonight if you watch. For what it is worth, Bully Ray & Mark Henry think that Zelina Vega shoud have won vs. Rhea at Backlash last Saturday. Missed opportunity.
Old 05-18-2023, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi everyone. Superstar Billy Graham has died less than a month from his 80th birthday. Wish his family well. I did not see him wtestle growing up. I will need to check out some matches of his on YouTube.
Old 06-07-2023, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Some sad news today: The Iron Sheik, pro wrestling legend and Hall of Famer, dies at 81

The Iron Sheik, a standout Greco-Roman wrestler from Iran who gained global fame in professional wrestling with his 1980s rivalries against the likes of Hulk Hogan, died Wednesday at the age of 81, according to his official Twitter account.

Sheik, whose real name was Hossein Khosrow Ali Vaziri, was a former WWF World Heavyweight champion and was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2005. As a hated heel, he had legendary battles in the 1980s against Hogan, Bob Backlund and Sgt. Slaughter. Vaziri beat Backlund for the WWF title in December 1983, and, one month later, Hogan defeated Vaziri in front of more than 20,000 at New York's Madison Square Garden to win the belt for the first time. The match helped catapult Hulkamania into a phenomenon, leading into the first WrestleMania one year later.

"With his larger than life persona, incredible charisma, and unparalleled in-ring skills, he captivated audiences around the globe," said the statement from his Twitter account. "He was a trailblazer, breaking barriers and paving the way for a diverse range of wrestlers who followed in his footsteps."

Before starting in professional wrestling, Vaziri was a bodyguard for the last Shah of Iran, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi. He was a Greco-Roman wrestler in his home country, nearly making the 1968 Olympic team. Vaziri then moved to the United States, where he won an AAU Greco-Roman wrestling championship at 180.5 pounds and became an assistant coach for the U.S. wrestling team, including its Olympic team in 1972.

Around that time, he broke into professional wrestling in Minnesota with AWA promoter Verne Gagne under coach and catch wrestling legend Billy Robinson. Vaziri was given a character based on his Iranian heritage (inspired by the outset of the Iranian Revolution) and he leaned into it, shaving his head, growing a handlebar mustache and wearing shoes curled at the toes, which went on to be an iconic look. He joined the WWF for the first time in 1979, winning Madison Square Garden's first battle royal match and having matches with the likes of Bruno Sammartino and Chief Jay Strongbow.

After dropping the WWF title to Hogan in 1984, Vaziri had a memorable host of matches with Sgt. Slaughter, a U.S. military-based character. The feud played off the real-life tensions between the U.S. and Vaziri's Iranian homeland. Vaziri and Slaughter had a violent, bloody "boot camp" match in June 1984 at Madison Square Garden that was highly acclaimed and still holds up today.

In recent years, Vaziri developed a cult fan following on Twitter, even from people who never watched his legendary battles inside the squared circle

Vaziri is survived by his wife, Caryl, to whom he was married for 47 years; his children, Tanya and Nikki; and his son-in-law, Eddie, according to his Twitter account.

"Beyond the glitz and glamour of the squared circle, The Iron Sheik was a man of immense passion and dedication," the Twitter statement read. "He embodied resilience. He overcame countless challenges in his life, both inside and outside the wrestling ring. His journey from a small village in Iran to becoming one of the most recognized figures in the world of wrestling is a testament to his unwavering dedication."

https://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/...-famer-dies-81
Old 07-01-2023, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

More sad news. Darren Drozdov has died at age 54. Rest in peace Droz.
Reply   Post New Thread