Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2022, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Pro Wrestling #27: AEW/WWE/Impact 2022-2023 Pro Wrestling- All Fans Unite

Welcome to Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread #27

So much news WWE as of Today Friday, all WWE TV shows pay-per-view shows will be run from Orlando Amway Arena. They are doing virtual fans and calling it the Thunderdome.
AEW selling seats for there TV Tapings , people will be distanced in small groups far away from the wrestlers and ringside. Only selling up to 200 seats .

Daria/Sonia Deville, had a very scary situation happened to her early Sunday morning at her home. A 24 old man attempted to break in our house with the changes of kidnapping tying her up possibly killing somebody who was in her house. She got out , got the police, be was Inside her house He had mace duck tape knives rope. The man is being held on a $2 million bond.

AEW will air this Saturday on TNT. Because Wednesday nights Was taken over by the NBA playoffs.

Ring of honor is starting to do tapings for their TV, this will be the first time in four months that ring of honor has done any new shows. There will be no fans they plan on doing something special for the television tapings
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 02:10 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Thanks for starting this thread. I did miss Survivor Series last weekend as I tend to do that with wrestling events this year. Anyway, I will eventually watch it I think, along with Bound For Glory that I've yet to see, among other shows. I am curious if you watched Survivor Series this year, was Ronda Rousey's match vs. Shotzi as bad as some people believe it was or not?
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

are there any December WWE Events ?
Old 12-05-2022, 05:35 PM

They have their holiday tour, but events or what used to be in the W.W.E. called ''Pay-Per-Views'', no. Survivor Series was the most recent big event I think for WWE. That's OK though I think.
Old 12-05-2022, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

what did we used to get in December as far as PPV WWE events...was it TLC>?
Old 12-05-2022, 08:16 PM

Yes. Last year it was NXT War Games in December.
Old 12-06-2022, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

do they still do holiday for military Event?
Old 12-06-2022, 04:51 PM

I think so. From what I have come across it online today the ''Tribute to the Troops'' show will air on FOX Saturday, December 17th this year. That could depend on when local FOX stations choose to air it. They might air it on Sunday, December 18th instead. How was ''RAW'' yesterday if you watched?
Old 12-06-2022, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks for the update on Tribute to the Troops
Old 12-12-2022, 06:07 PM

Are you watching ''RAW'' today?
Old 12-12-2022, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

no Matt...Monday night football....

when is the next big event... Royal Rumble?
Old 12-12-2022, 06:41 PM

Yes. There is also "Sunday Stunner" coming up next month.
Old 12-12-2022, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Yes. There is also "Sunday Stunner" coming up next month.
ok..that sounds like Stone Cold will make a guest appearance?
Old 12-12-2022, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh my what is the pay attention I would to started a new thread! pretty busy last week in a wrestling. Ring of honor had a pay-per-view basically the best match of almost a year was a double dog collar tag team title match between FTR and Brisco’s bloodbath crazy match

The op needs a major update on logos etc
When I get some time tomorrow I’ll post the newer stuff to add !

Quote:
According to a report, Matt Riddle is currently in rehab following a second failed drug test.

Cassidy Haynes of Bodyslam.net reported Monday that Riddle was written off last week’s Raw due to failing his second drug test since earlier this summer, when a proposed match against Seth Rollins for SummerSlam was moved to WWE Clash at the Castle after Riddle failed the first test. At the time of the first drug test failure, the report said that Riddle was told that a second failed test would result in a “rehab or fired” situation, similar to the one Jeff Hardy was given prior to his WWE departure last year
Quote:

Mercedes Varnado aka WWE's Sasha Banks is expected to be at New Japan Pro Wrestling's Wrestle Kingdom 17 event next month, according to several sources close to the situation.

While it is unknown whether Varnado will be appearing before the live crowd, we are told that NJPW is bringing Varnado in to the event.

Back in October, Varnado teased the idea of wrestling former WWE star KAIRI in STARDOM, which shares the same corporate owner as NJPW and recently did a crossover event with NJPW. Banks has been training at a number of places in recent months in the United States and Mexico.

Banks has not wrestled since she and Naomi walked out of a Smackdown taping and has not been listed on WWE's internal roster for some time. She is still listed on the active WWE.com roster.

Banks recently made a number of trademark filings related to her given name as well as the terms Mercedes Mone', Mone' Talks, Bank Mone', and Statement Maker under company name Soulnado, obviously preparing for her next move.

Whether that move includes wrestling in Japan, we'll know in about a month or so.

Last edited by Logan; 12-12-2022 at 10:31 PM
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks for the update Matt2... are you going to watch Tribute to the Troops
Reply   Post New Thread