Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-09-2021, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That was such sad news. She posted a video and everyone was trying to get someone to her house.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Old 09-12-2021, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And anybody who’s wrestling fan, If you didn’t see AEW’s all out, which is perhaps the best wrestling pay-per-view and maybe 20 years. What perhaps the greatest tag team cage match in wrestling ever . Lucha brothers defeated the young bucks for the tag team Championship
Which saw Brian Danielson/A.k.a. Daniel Bryan, show up at AEW.
And just before that Adam Cole has signed with AEW. Add in Ruby Soho , former Ruby riott
And go out of your way to go see the CM punk return to pro wrestling in Chicago on AEW Rampage. AEW Ranpage is the Friday night 10 PM Eastern TNT show .

Last Friday night,WWE put on one of there Best SmackDown shows in the very long time.
Between Brock Lesnar getting in the face of Roman reigns and Brock physically ready to give Paul Heymen a F-5 .. Becky is now a heel !
Seth Rollins and edge had a really long the excellent match on TV, Seth won .
Old 09-13-2021, 04:16 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Well, A.E.W.'s P.P.V.'s are expensive & I just ordered the 73rd Anniversary event of N.W.A. last month, plus I'm not caught up on ''A.E.W.: Dynamite'', so I wasn't likely going to order Al Out, but glad that you enjoyed it.
Old 09-16-2021, 05:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I ordered All Out. I wasn't going to but I decided it would be worth it. It definitely was. It really was the best wrestling show I've seen in years.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Old 09-20-2021, 10:38 AM

Glad that you enjoyed it. I did watch Victory Road on Saturday. Impact! Wrestling had it available to stream on YouTube. Christian Cage successfully defended the Impact Heavyweight title vs. Ace Austin on it. I think that I'll get Bound For Glory next month. Oh, Tommy Dreamer has reportedly been suspended by Impact! Wrestling for comments he made on the Vice show "Dark Side of the Ring". He has apologized for those comments.
Old 09-20-2021, 11:01 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Cyatt (View Post)
I ordered All Out. I wasn't going to but I decided it would be worth it. It definitely was. It really was the best wrestling show I've seen in years.
Glad to hear that you enjoyed it.
Old 09-21-2021, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

First off some News regarding Owen hearts foundation and his widow Martha.
. She has refused every offer any payments from WWE, since Owen died . This is huge !
Whether you’re a casual wrestling fan or a hard-core wrestling fan, tomorrow night on TNT 8pm Est . AEW Dynamite well air from Arthur Ashe stadium and Queens New York. Correct tickets sold our 18,900!. Not since 1998, has any company outside of WWE in the US , have you had that large of an attendance.
Old 09-21-2021, 06:41 PM

Thanks for that news. There's so much wrestling to watch. Bound For Glory will be next month. Josh Alexander will likely wrestle Christian Cage for the Impact! Heavyweight title. Victory Road was pretty good I think last Saturday. Ace Austin vs. Christian Cage was a solid match. Of course, there's also Bray Wyatt & if he joins another company.

Last edited by canflam; 09-22-2021 at 02:22 PM
Old 09-22-2021, 02:21 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the tweets.
Old 09-22-2021, 08:31 PM

I finally watched that Texas Deathmatch from July between Lance Archer & Jon Mosley. That was brutal. Just carnage & lots of blood. That was the closest not I an original E.C.W. match that I've warched on A.E.W. programming this far. Shocking match.
Old 09-23-2021, 07:41 AM
MST Manager

That sounds shocking.
Old 09-26-2021, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

WWE Extreme rules pay-per-view is on now. Either on peacock in the US WWE network all other countries.
Old 09-27-2021, 09:19 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
WWE Extreme rules pay-per-view is on now. Either on peacock in the US WWE network all other countries.
Thanks.
Old 09-28-2021, 05:52 AM
Master Fan

I will admit I haven't been in tune with wrestling lately. But in recent monthts I've gotten back into it.

I gotta say AEW is firing on all cylinders right now. WWE needs to up their game and drop some really stupid stuff and poor booking they have been doing.

Wanted to say even though its delayed, I'm very sad to hear about the passing of Shannon Spruill (Daffney) was a fan of hers during the last years of WCW and watched her in Impact. Sucks that she never got a run in the WWE. Can only imagine the matches she could had with the likes of Trish, Lita..etc.

Mental health is no joke and I really hope WWE, AEW, NWA, Impact and the rest do more for the mental health of their workers.
Old 09-28-2021, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
I will admit I haven't been in tune with wrestling lately. But in recent monthts I've gotten back into it.

I gotta say AEW is firing on all cylinders right now. WWE needs to up their game and drop some really stupid stuff and poor booking they have been doing.

Wanted to say even though its delayed, I'm very sad to hear about the passing of Shannon Spruill (Daffney) was a fan of hers during the last years of WCW and watched her in Impact. Sucks that she never got a run in the WWE. Can only imagine the matches she could had with the likes of Trish, Lita..etc.

Mental health is no joke and I really hope WWE, AEW, NWA, Impact and the rest do more for the mental health of their workers.
That night on social media with Shannon was heartbreaking,she was crying out for help but it was to late . Her suicide is sadly what has happened way too many times in pro wrestling…
Yes i deal with mental health , I Personally make sure that I see a professional at least twice a month.

AEW is a TV14 product swearing and blood … Last Wednesday night in New York at Arthur Ashe stadium 20 000 fans saw which is being called perhaps the best televize pro wrestling match ever . KENNY Omega vrs Bryan Danielson 30 min draw …

Pure wrestling no run ins no gimmicks . AEW went 20 min before they went to a commercial. The show had a rating of 1.3 million people
Closed Thread   Post New Thread