Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2018, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thank you.
Old 08-19-2018, 03:26 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Surprising loss by M.U. today vs. Brighton. 3-2 was the final score. Wow. The Saints need to get off to better starts certainly as they loss to Everton by a goal, but they did at least score the first goal of the season in the match.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not sure what's going on with Man United. I know there is drama with Jose Mourinho and Paul Pogba. Whatever problem they're having off the field is no spilling on the field.

Yes Leicester won but unfortunately Jamie Vardy got a red card. Tottenham won and Harry Kane scored his first ever PL goal in the month of August.

At least you'll save money for a month. My mom is thinking about the nbc PL package. It's like only $50 for the entire season which is a lot cheaper than all the other big 4 sports.

I saw that Juventus won. I'm sure that Ronaldo will score goals soon. Glad he had a good game.

I'm glad you had a good time at the UEFA Super Cup. I didn't realize it was on tv here because it was on a channel that never shows soccer. I saw it was 2-2 at the start of regular time but I was shocked to see that it ended up being 4-2.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Ms Cyatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Surprising loss by M.U. today vs. Brighton. 3-2 was the final score. Wow. The Saints need to get off to better starts certainly as they loss to Everton by a goal, but they did at least score the first goal of the season in the match.
It was very surprising, I didn't expect that at all. Sorry to hear about the Saints losing, hopefully next game will be better for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Cyatt (View Post)
I'm not sure what's going on with Man United. I know there is drama with Jose Mourinho and Paul Pogba. Whatever problem they're having off the field is no spilling on the field.

Yes Leicester won but unfortunately Jamie Vardy got a red card. Tottenham won and Harry Kane scored his first ever PL goal in the month of August.
I've heard about the drama with Mourinho and Pogba too. Anyway, Man Utd have some serious issues they need to figure out or they'll have an awful season. They started to remind me of Arsenal...

Oh no, that sucks about the red card. And I heard about Kane's goal, he broke the curse.

Quote:
At least you'll save money for a month. My mom is thinking about the nbc PL package. It's like only $50 for the entire season which is a lot cheaper than all the other big 4 sports.
Wow, that's super cheap, what a bargain! Will they air all the games anyway?

Quote:
I saw that Juventus won. I'm sure that Ronaldo will score goals soon. Glad he had a good game.
They won even though there was a lot of drama toward the end of the game (they were 2-1 down at one point). And Ronaldo got so close already even though he hasn't played that much yet with his new team. As soon as they start to get to know each other even more and find more chemistry, I'm sure they'll start get him those chances that he will not miss. Plus he was involved in the game in so many other ways too (of course haters will say he had a bad game just because he didn't score), it was like vintage Ronaldo.

Quote:
I'm glad you had a good time at the UEFA Super Cup. I didn't realize it was on tv here because it was on a channel that never shows soccer. I saw it was 2-2 at the start of regular time but I was shocked to see that it ended up being 4-2.
I really did, it was honestly one of the best days of my life. It was on TV here too, on a channel that never shows soccer either. I didn't know about it, I was just saying to my sister that if we hadn't been at the game, I would have been streaming it. Yeah, Real Madrid had it together till around 80 minutes, but then they completely collapsed. All those goals were pure defensive errors, it wasn't like "oh well, we just couldn't keep that guy from scoring although we tried", it was more like "here, let us pass the ball to the opponent so they can score." Disappointing but not surprising. xD
Old 08-22-2018, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep the soccer shows here are talking about the drama with Manchester United. Not sure how they can fix their issues.

Yeah that is cheap for the PL package. They show most PL games but not all. They always air Man U, Man City, Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal and Liverpool's games.

I'm glad you had such an awesome day. I just wish Real Madrid could have won for you.
Old 09-01-2018, 02:41 PM

Southampton won today 2-0 vs. Crystal Palace. Got the monkey off their backs I suppose. Manchester United plays Burnley tomorrow & if they lose to Burnley might as well just fire everyone I suppose.
Old 09-02-2018, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Cyatt (View Post)
Yep the soccer shows here are talking about the drama with Manchester United. Not sure how they can fix their issues.

Yeah that is cheap for the PL package. They show most PL games but not all. They always air Man U, Man City, Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal and Liverpool's games.

I'm glad you had such an awesome day. I just wish Real Madrid could have won for you.
At least they won today.

That still sounds like a pretty good deal.

It was really unforgettable. Yeah, it would have been perfect if Real Madrid had won. But I still have only great memories of that day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Southampton won today 2-0 vs. Crystal Palace. Got the monkey off their backs I suppose. Manchester United plays Burnley tomorrow & if they lose to Burnley might as well just fire everyone I suppose.
Good for Southampton! Man Utd won but Tottenham lost to Watford.

I didn’t watch too many games this weekend. Real Madrid and Juventus played at the same time. I watched the Juventus game. xD It was great, I just hope Ronaldo will get his goal soon.
Old 09-02-2018, 02:06 PM

Yeah. I don't expect Ronaldo to score much this season as he likely won't need to for his club to win matches.
Old 09-02-2018, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah Juventus has been doing great in Serie A for years. I think where they need him is in the Champions League which is Ronaldo’s speciality. But getting some goals before the CL starts would probably be good for his confidence.
Old 09-03-2018, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tottenham lost this weekend so my mom was upset about that. Man U won but I doubt that will be an end to their drama.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 09-06-2018, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sorry Tottenham lost. Yeah Man Utd won but we'll see if tgey can keep it up or if the drama continues.

International break right now. I will get to watch some of the games with the UEFA Nations League being aired here but I can't wait for club football to come back.
Old 09-07-2018, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I doubt that the drama won't go away just because Man U won.

Yes I wish there was club soccer this week. But this is the first weekend for the NFL, the Patriots play on Sunday so I'm excited for that. But it was disappointing they play yesterday, which they would have done if they had won the SB.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah there are rumors going on about them getting a new coach.

That’s good the international break gave you a better chance to watch the NFL. Hope the Patriots did well!
Old 09-09-2018, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I've heard those rumors as well.

Yep it was good though I missed La Liga and the Premier League yesterday.

The Patriots won their first game of the season!!
Reply   Post New Thread