Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2017, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I found a good site I used last year but if you recommend any I could use that would be great. I don't need to worry for 2 weeks because they kick off the season and it's a national televised game.

One another note the US lost in World Cup qualifying to Costa Rica. Not a great result at all.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Old 09-07-2017, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll PM it to you. And that's good!

Yeah I read about the result. Lots of surprising results during the international break. I'm just happy that Portugal got full 6 points (and Cristiano broke yet another record ) and that Spain is dominating although it meant they beat Italy. Germany and England did what they were supposed to do, while France dropped points against Luxembourg. But at least they lead their group by one point.

Club football is back this weekend.
Old 09-14-2017, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If you could dm me some sites that would be great.

Yes World Cup qualifiers were very huge. The US is a hot mess but I heard Argentina is too. Can't imagine a world cup without them.
Old 09-16-2017, 03:30 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Southampton won vs. Crystal palace today. Crystal has become with that loss the only club in Premier League history to lose first 5 matches of a season. They have scored 0 goals & have given up 8 in those matches. Remember, they just fired a manager this season.
Old 09-16-2017, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yikes I heard they weren't off to a good start but that's really terrible.
Old 09-17-2017, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Cyatt (View Post)
If you could dm me some sites that would be great.

Yes World Cup qualifiers were very huge. The US is a hot mess but I heard Argentina is too. Can't imagine a world cup without them.
I will, sorry it took some time but I needed to make space in my inbox.

I don't support Argentina but it would be weird to have World Cup without them. Let's see what happens. I support Colombia though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Southampton won vs. Crystal palace today. Crystal has become with that loss the only club in Premier League history to lose first 5 matches of a season. They have scored 0 goals & have given up 8 in those matches. Remember, they just fired a manager this season.
I didn't watch that match but I know about this new "record" and their firing the manager after only 4 games. It's a pretty sad situation for them, I hope they can somehow pull themselves out of it.

I watched Liverpool and Totteham's matches yesterday, both drawed. Another draw in the London derby with Chelsea and Arsenal today, but it was a pretty eventful match. Rooney's first visit to Old Trafford with Everton wasn't a happy one, Man Utd beat them 4-0. Actually, a lot of games in the PL have had huge goal differences, another one from this matchday was Man City beating Watford 6-0.

Real Madrid is playing against Real Sociedad tonight, I'm pretty nervous because we are missing almost everyone. Well, I'll hope for the best.

Last edited by Cereal Killer; 09-24-2017 at 01:05 PM
Old 09-20-2017, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you. I'd appreciate it. I had to stream it last week and there was a huge ad in the middle of the screen. Once again the game wasn't on tv.

I didn't realize La Liga and the Bundesliga had league play during the week.
Old 09-21-2017, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

No problem, I sent you a PM. Oh no, that really sucks. Ads are the worst, especially pop up ads. Sorry they don't air all the games on TV. :/

Yeah, they have match days in the middle of the week a few times a season (at least in La Liga).

So... I can't with Real Madrid.
Old 09-23-2017, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I got your pm, thank you.

Since I live in NY they always show both NY teams. The Patriots usually end up on tv about 9-10 games a season.

I saw the result on the match. What happened?
Old 09-24-2017, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome, hopefully it will be helpful.

That's good you're able to watch most of their games! How many games are there during a season?

You mean the defeat against Real Betis, right? I don't know, it was just a mess, no one was good. And this was the first game since April 2016 that Real Madrid failed to score, breaking their 73-game streak of scoring. We have already dropped 7 points during the first six matches of the season, giving Barcelona quite a substantial lead. But I guess it's still too early to call it, as we know anything can happen in football. I just wish Real didn't make it so hard for themselves and also make me suffer in the process. They did manage to win yesterday but it wasn't easy. (And I just want Cristiano to score again.) I just hope they'll get their act together in the UCL match next Tuesday.
Old 09-24-2017, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes it was very helpful. Thank you.

Not including the preseason there are 16 regular season games and depending on if you get a bye or not 3 or 4 playoff games. In the playoffs it's one game winner advances. Sometimes the team with a better record gets a bad matchup and loses. Has hasn't to my Patriots several times.

Yeah I read that. I was surprised when I looked up the La liga standings. I get teams making you suffer the Patriots won today but literally almost made me have a heart attack in the process. I'm sure they'll look like themselves soon.
Old 09-25-2017, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Glad to hear that!

Thanks for the info! One game playoffs can be cruel, because luck can play such a big role. That's why two-legged (or 2 out of 3 etc., depending on the sport) playoffs seem more fair. Sorry that it has happened to The Patriots.

They were actually 7th on the table after that game, which means out of the European games. xD Thank goodness the latest win took them to the 4th place, now they just need to work their way up. And I know what you mean, I get so stressed and close to a heart attack too, I actually had to leave the room toward the end of both games, when they lost and when they won. xD But yeah, I hope they got losing out of their system and will start acting like the team they are.

(And I really hope they'll get a striker in the winter transfer window. )
Old 09-26-2017, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tell me about it. The Patriots were 18-0 going for a perfect season. They played the Giants in the SB who my entire root for. I watched the SB surrounded by Giant fans. The Patriots lost and it was crushing. Then 4 years later they played in the SB again and the Patriots lost again. It sucked.

I'm sure they will work their way up. Isn't it usually Barcelona and Real Madrid at the top of the table?

There is a winter transfer as well?
Old 09-27-2017, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Losing a final is the worst, I certainly know about that pain. Really sorry it happened to your team twice in a span of a few years.

I really hope so. If they can start playing the way they played in the UCL this week also in La Liga, all hope is not lost. Yeah, it's usually Real Madrid and Barcelona most of the time, along with Atletico Madrid and Sevilla. And of course there can occasionally be some other teams among the top teams too.

Yes there is, or the mid-season window and it's open 1 January – 2 February in Spain, Germany, Italy and France and 1 January – 31 January 23:00 GMT in England.
Old 09-28-2017, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you. It was gutting. Probably why I got so crazy when they won SB 49. I screamed and I cried. I get emotional watching highlights for SB 49 and 51.

Yeah I figured those 4 teams usually end of being in the top 4.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread