Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2019, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Who do you want to direct them?

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 07-09-2019, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Bob, honestly. IDK if he could direct himself, though, I mean it's also different now cause Beliza are married and like, it'd have to be closed set so they could be comfortable and not feel like everyone is looking in on their private life. I'm sure they could separate it enough to where it's clear it's about Bellarke and not them, but there's always that line, and I feel like Beliza both want to protect their own privacy so if they did an actual love scene, then it'd have to be very protected and filmed in a way that was respectful to them and their irl privacy and relationship.

So probably Bob, if he could pull off the directing himself thing in a scene that intimate.

If not, Antonio Negret, who I've heard is good at these types of scenes.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 07-09-2019, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel like a person shouldn’t/couldn’t direct their own sex scene, especially with their own partner. Also with Beliza being so private and Bob not wanting to be sexualised I doubt it would ever go down that way. Also I’m not even sure Bob would be comfortable critiquing his own sex scene with his wife.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 07-09-2019, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, plus that puts some level of like, weird mental separation and unless it was just completely up to Beliza, which would be borderline watching just... them and not Bellarke, I don't see Bob being able to do direct it. And I wouldn't want it to be up to them because that's even worse in a way, it goes way beyond boundaries and their personal life.

So hopefully if/when it happens, it's with a good director they trust. I'm honestly not expecting much more than the sex scenes we've seen before on the show, maybe just some shirtlessness and then like a shot with them under covers or a fade out. Eliza's said before she's uncomfortable with showing too much on screen (or at least for Clarke, I guess - she's shown more in one of her movies but that could have been a body double).

But yeah, I just wanna protect them so like, whatever their comfortable with and something with good lighting.

Old 07-09-2019, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bellarkes sex scene will have to be very different to Beliza’s energy so when you’re watching it you see Bellarke and not Beliza, that’s so important because it remains respectful to the ship and the actors.

We didn’t wait all these years for Bellarke sex/kisses for Beliza to steal their spot light

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 07-09-2019, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I feel like Bellarke would be way different, tbh, obviously I don't know what Bob and Eliza are like together like that lmao, but Bellarke just have a very emotional and raw energy, I think it'd be a very almost sad desperation type of moment when it finally happens.

Old 07-09-2019, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I kind of feel it would be like the one in The Notebook, but the first one not the second one... hear me out....

The vulnerability of that moment and them enjoying each other’s bodies as it slowly builds and builds and their anticipation reaches boiling point. And then it would turn into the second sex scene

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 07-09-2019, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This conversation . . . this is my type of conversation.

I don't know if any of you guys have ever seen the first Buffy/Angel sex scene, but it was filmed with all these beautiful close-ups of, like, their lips and their hands and the covers moving and stuff. It's really artistic and unique, not at all explicit, and I feel like something along those lines would be really beautiful for Bellamy and Clarke.
ICON
Old 07-10-2019, 01:31 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
This conversation . . . this is my type of conversation.

I don't know if any of you guys have ever seen the first Buffy/Angel sex scene, but it was filmed with all these beautiful close-ups of, like, their lips and their hands and the covers moving and stuff. It's really artistic and unique, not at all explicit, and I feel like something along those lines would be really beautiful for Bellamy and Clarke.
Oooooh yes, I feel like B/A is such a good example of showing that intimate moments while keeping it clean and ugh, I love that one so much. I'd be down for a similar thing with BC. I feel like some of the biggest emotions during that scene were clearly love and just the disbelief this was actually happening and it was real life? I want that for BC.
Old 07-10-2019, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it’s a gorgeous love scene, and I can say that without Bangel even being my top ship on that show. It’s very well-done and would work with Bellarke really nicely. Wish I could find it on YT for those who haven’t seen it.
ICON
Old 07-10-2019, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, this convo. Yeah, it'll be a bit strange and difficult for Bob (or Eliza) to ever direct a Bellarke sex scene because the line between reality and fiction just gets too blurry. As long as someone they're comfortable with (and closed set of course) is able to direct, it'll be fine.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 07-10-2019, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here we are talking about sex scenes when the furthest we’ve gotten is a kiss on the cheek.
ICON
Old 07-11-2019, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

A MOOD, Mel.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 07-11-2019, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)
A MOOD, Mel.
You mean me?
ICON
Old 07-11-2019, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Here we are talking about sex scenes when the furthest we’ve gotten is a kiss on the cheek.
Would be great if that changed one day