Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2022, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Not even having a reunion with Madison is like a stab in the heart, but it can and even should happen in the final season and probably the final episode.
Old 06-26-2022, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movies (View Post)
Yeah but I know Alycia will be back if asked and needed as guest star.
Yeah for the fans she'd do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by just one dream (View Post)
She will probably make a few special guest appearances at the end of the series for the conclusion with Alicia/Madison reunion and the group. It also depends on what they have planned for the future as a spin-off for certain characters (and maybe Alycia will be interested) and not under I&A's directive.
Alycia could be interested in a spin-off centering around alicia produced by another showrunner, if it's a limited series maximum 1-2 season with maybe 6 episodes each season.
Old 06-26-2022, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i can see both happening at some point - but only if the producers want as well.
Old 06-26-2022, 12:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

I really desperately hope they will bring about some kind of reunion before either the show ends or Kim moves on again, but I just don't know if I can see it happening. I physically cannot watch Alycia's final episode without crying atm
Old 06-26-2022, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

ftwd is just a pile of walker ashes without Alicia.

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 06-27-2022, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think she'd like to come back at the end to give fans a reunion with Madison, Victor and the rest of the band if that's in C&G's plans. That's what the fans are asking for, but knowing that they don't listen to them very much... however, I also think that the closer we get to the end of the universe, the more "fan service" we will have in a way.
Old 06-27-2022, 02:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I would also like to see her again outside of FTWD, for example in Rick's movies where I'm sure she would make a great pair with him. But there is still a much better chance of seeing her again in Fear because Alycia will certainly want above all to come back for a reunion with Madison, Victor and the other members of the group in order to please the fans and enjoy working from again with Colman and Kim for maybe even a few episodes towards the end.
Old 06-27-2022, 02:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd also prefer it if she returned in one of the movies that I guess we're still getting at some point. Being reunited with Madison there would be ideal. I'd rather her not return to Fear just because of how badly run I feel the show is. But I am sure we will see her there again nevertheless at some point.
Old 06-27-2022, 02:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Besides I believe she and Rick are the only ones that can survive the virus, based on what CRM is experimenting there is a high chance that Rick has some sort of immunity to the virus and Alicia has already survived a bite, so I think there's a high chance Alicia get captured by the CRM and then both Rick and Alicia return to their families at some point if Daryl goes after them. It's kinda funny imagining Daryl and Alicia meet each other but if anyone is able to get inside the freaking CRM and save those two it's Daryl.
Old 06-27-2022, 02:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hm good idea as well but why do you think Rick has some kind of immunity? You may be on to something for Alicia though, she is the first person to ever survive the infection, I could see her getting entangled with the CRM for sure if she comes back.
Old 06-27-2022, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

CRM's been looking for a cure since the very beginning of the apocalypse, and they said Rick was something of great value. And I don't think a leader of 40 people has that much of importance to them, there most be something else, maybe he got bit on the bridge or after that and his immunity been proved. Besides Rick was the main character of the TWD if anyone else was immune it would most likely be him. Also plot armour.
Old 06-27-2022, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

now i want her back even more somehow...well it'll never make sense why they didn't write Alicia out with the CRM. it gives her enough room to return later if she wants too, but they're also big enough that if she didn't want to return, it would still make sense.
Old 06-27-2022, 02:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That also would have made much more sense than this cryptic beach scene.
Old 06-27-2022, 02:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

it's really astonishing how unimaginative, uncoordinated and lacking in self-awareness I&A are. they love crossover so much but can't think up using CRM - which they already showed briefly with Al - to write off Alicia? this would've been one of the few things that made sense and it's a good way to leave it open to a 'would she or would she not return' and easily connect Alicia with the wider TWDU.

i can't imagine how someone with any reasoning capability would think as they're writing the season that it (story, characters, dialogue) is in any way coherent, organic, interesting, or remotely adequate from a base writing standard. you turn that in to a writing class and you get a F at best.
Old 06-27-2022, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryXX (View Post)
Besides I believe she and Rick are the only ones that can survive the virus, based on what CRM is experimenting there is a high chance that Rick has some sort of immunity to the virus and Alicia has already survived a bite, so I think there's a high chance Alicia get captured by the CRM and then both Rick and Alicia return to their families at some point if Daryl goes after them. It's kinda funny imagining Daryl and Alicia meet each other but if anyone is able to get inside the freaking CRM and save those two it's Daryl.
That'd be a great story and alycia would get to film in Europe.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top