Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2022, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongIceFire (View Post)
I watched Alicia's clips below
They were the best part of the episode tbh.
Old 05-09-2022, 07:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Interested to know if anyone else is thinking along these lines.

They're just released the synopsis for the 716: Morgan finds a new ally who turns out to be more trouble than he bargained for.

Alicia brought up both the little girl and the senator walker in 713. We know the writers are not subtle lol. Will told Alicia that the senator had tried to get a message to his wife and son to go to Padre when the outbreak began, but he never heard if they made it or not. She convinced herself the senator could take her there because there was something left in him defying all logic that would head straight for his family.

The woman Dwight and Sherry met in 713 was looking for her son, and had come from somewhere across the water but still in range of Strand's transmitter. In the credits for the episode, the character has the same surname as the senator.

We know we're getting Alicia's transmission calling for people to come and join her at some point in the last three episodes- presumably made from Strand's tower. I've thought since they released that trailer that our first sighting of Madison is going to be a shot of her hearing Alicia's transmission- it seems too convenient to me that the writers have had her use her full name with her surname. Madison would obviously know her own daughter's voice, but we know they can't do subtle. We also know Strand's transmitter reaches across the water Morgan has just headed out across. So it would make total sense for the new ally Morgan finds to be Madison- and I THINK Lennie has confirmed that he's filmed with Kim.

When we last saw the little girl at the end of 709, Alicia asked her if she was okay and she said 'I will be, if you can help me.' Alicia was expressing concern for her again in 713, even though Morgan has made it pretty clear he doesn't think she exists.

I think at some point during the battle for the tower, Alicia's going to convince herself she's been saved by the little girl again. She's the person she goes back to try to rescue in 715, not Madison or Strand. She goes alone because everyone else believes she's a figment of her imagination. At some point, the little girl tells Alicia her name is Amina- she's a hallucination loosely based on the bird Alicia helped save as a child (still working on how this fits into the story as a whole lol, although I wouldn't put it past the writers to then have Madison turn up going by Amina in honour of her kids and calling it a weird mother-daughter connection). 715 ends with Alicia lost somewhere trying to get back to the water/out of the fallout zone. She's conveniently missing on screen for as long as they need her to be.

Meanwhile Madison shows up in 716 and discovers her son is dead and her daughter is missing (and was allowed to wander off on her own in search of someone no one else believes exists while suffering hallucinations, unexplained fevers and with just the one arm). Season 8a becomes Madison's search for her daughter.

I think Kim and Alycia being scheduled to appear on the only Talking Dead they're bothering with besides the first episode has to mean either it's a one in, one out situation, or that Madison and Alicia together are somehow going to be a major component of the finale/season 8. Madison searching for her surviving child would make sense to me- and it would give Alycia time to film Saint X. But I'm desperate for her to stay so I'm possibly deluded.
Old 05-09-2022, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i finally watched 7x13.

i think the writers had Morgan leave so the focus could be on Alicia for the rest of the season, paving the way for Madison's return.

and i think we'll see Madison at the end of next week's episode and then 15 will focus on her story. the finale will likely follow the characters leaving the area either to meet up with Morgan or Madison. i bet we will see Morgan finding Madison and her people.

but honestly i can see any other outcome happening too

about Talking Dead...i really think Alicia and Kim are there because Madison's return is MAJOR stuff and it only makes sense for these two to be in the talk show. but i don't see it as hint if Alicia dies or survives.
Old 05-09-2022, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by IseultLaBelle (View Post)
We know the writers are not subtle lol.

spot on those writers wouldn't know nuance if they got run over by a freight train full of it.

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 05-10-2022, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by IseultLaBelle (View Post)
Interested to know if anyone else is thinking along these lines.
That sounds like a pretty terrible plot tbh, but for exactly that reason I very much think you are right. And episode 15 is the last we see alicia in. And episode 16 will be about momo and madison and in season 8 she will search for alicia and likely towards the end will find her either dead or alive depending on whether alycia wants to come back or not. She may not hve made that decision yet.
Old 05-11-2022, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

I strongly believe the ally being found is Madison
Old 05-11-2022, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Yeah could very well be and we probably won't get a reunion of them this season.
Old 05-11-2022, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

Better to have the lowest possible expectations going into these last episodes
Old 05-12-2022, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Indeed.
Old 05-12-2022, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Madison is the X-Factor

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 05-13-2022, 03:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

She will appear any week from now on...
Old 05-13-2022, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrypie12345 (View Post)
She will appear any week from now on...
Not sure if she will be in the finale though. I think she directed her episodes whil theo thers filmed episode 16. It also sounds like she disappears in episode 15 according to those leaks. We might then not hear from her again, till the final episodes of season 8.
Old 05-14-2022, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'd be kinda disappointed if she wasn't in the finale...then again if rumors are true, she will leave the group in 7x15?
Old 05-14-2022, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yeah imagine Madison coming back in 7x16 and them even missing each other
Old 05-14-2022, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heda_Khaleesi (View Post)
yeah imagine Madison coming back in 7x16 and them even missing each other
That will totally happen though with those writers.

If they meet then probably in season 8b or so which will probably air summer 2023.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread