Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2021, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

By the way I also watched 7x07 because I couldn't wait
Old 11-22-2021, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

The whole Al camera stuff was suuuper boring, and suuuuper irritating. What happened to normal conversations? The only good thing about this episode is that this is probably the last time we'll even see the video camera plot element.

The CRM was also grossly incompetent this episode, which is pretty weird. This is the first time that they've been portrayed like they're idiots. They shot wildly at Morgan and crew, hitting nothing at all. From what's been shown, reclamation teams are an absolute joke. It's obvious writer's have baited us with CRM to keep people watching, and that's such a dirty tactic. The CRM acted like a bunch of hacks! We didn't learn anything. Morgan and Grace should have died.
Old 11-22-2021, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrypie12345 (View Post)
What... have I just witnessed? lmao I liked the Al and Isabelle part at the very end. That camera finally getting trashed was very satisfying.

The rest was very dumb and confusing, I had a hard time following what the hell was going on, mostly because of the editing. It was like chunks of the episode were missing and the rest was awkwardly stitched together. Taking the masks off for all kinds of stupid reasons because the actors need face time is getting tiring. Also the plan to blow up CRM soldiers with a small canon - I just... what the ****. Can't even be bothered to mention all the **** I rolled my eyes at this episode.
The director of that episode was not very talented I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryXX (View Post)
The whole Al camera stuff was suuuper boring, and suuuuper irritating. What happened to normal conversations? The only good thing about this episode is that this is probably the last time we'll even see the video camera plot element.

The CRM was also grossly incompetent this episode, which is pretty weird. This is the first time that they've been portrayed like they're idiots. They shot wildly at Morgan and crew, hitting nothing at all. From what's been shown, reclamation teams are an absolute joke. It's obvious writer's have baited us with CRM to keep people watching, and that's such a dirty tactic. The CRM acted like a bunch of hacks! We didn't learn anything. Morgan and Grace should have died.
I mean the CRM definitely doesn't shoot wildly at people in TWB tbh, they are only this dumb in fear.

They will never kill off momo and gracy.
Old 11-22-2021, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Jesus Christ another bad episode. This was close to season 5 level.

Why the hell did they go back to the video recorder nonsense. Nobody cares about interviews and "stories", so damn annoying that this of all things is what they brought back.

Apparently CRM can't aim, wasted hundreds of bullets shooting at Morgan and Al as they ran (and how did the bullets not break any glass, terrible practical effects). The fight choreography where Morgan got the gun from the CRM soldier was completely amateurish. Totally the opposite of World Beyond.

Just wow what a disappointment, how did they stoop so low again this season when season 6 wasn't that bad (partly)?

Only good thing about this was that Al and Isabelle finally reunited and now they can go on gay adventures together and FTWD gave an LGBT couple a happy ending. Also 7x07 will be better.

EC | ADC

Old 11-22-2021, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i thought the purpose of this episode would be revealing something more about the CRM. but no. literally no new info. apart from Morgan running into them but having no idea who they are and what they want, nothing happened. people thought Al would be leaving with them. but no. she is running away from them. so what was the point in teasing us for two seasons with this damn Isabelle **** if they just send her packing?

and yes they just made CRM soldiers seem like a bunch of weak and untrained bufoons again. compare this to how smart, vigilant and ruthless they are on World Beyond (i'm still at season 1 only but even there the CRM seemed to be a real danger and a well organized troop and i know season 2 will get even better).
Old 11-22-2021, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

The problem is the writers, they simply can't write at all and are dumb as hell. Plus some of the directors are also mediocre.
Old 11-22-2021, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

i am saving my motivation for 707 and 708. Alicia!

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 11-22-2021, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Herald (View Post)
i am saving my motivation for 707 and 708. Alicia!
Yeah I should too
Old 11-23-2021, 12:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

I really dont know what the point was for this episode. A filler but a very bad one.
Old 11-23-2021, 12:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

The only good part in this was seeing beer lady's face finally, the camera being destroyed, and lesbian representation. All of which took place at the very end, forcing us to endure the ridiculousness of the whole episode leading up.
Old 11-23-2021, 01:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

This season is all over the damn place I don't even know
Old 11-23-2021, 01:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

let's hope the best for Alicia's episode.
Old 11-23-2021, 01:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I really do
Old 11-23-2021, 01:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i mean a nuclear wasteland storyline sounds interesting but its being wasted with this ****ty writing and them taking their helmets off every second. if the gritty vibes of the original seasons was combined with the wasteland setting we could have had something really special imo.
Old 11-23-2021, 01:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

The nuke aspect is really badly done... Looks like they built like one set that looks like a nuclear wasteland, and they keep using it... And there's the bs where everyone magically managed to find tons of Geiger Counter and gaz masks in minutes after like ten years of zombie apocalypse... Dunno bout you, but I have zero idea where I would find a Geiger counter if a nuke would drop today, it's even less likely a bunch of survivors all trying to find one at the same time would find any, and they would all be dead before finding it anyway.

Likewise that bs about constantly remove the mask because "The wind has changed" , and each of them spending tons of times in highly irradiated areas with zero consequences each time is really dumb, just like how they keep touching their face with their fallout-covered gloves each time they remove their mask (c'mon, you're covered in nuclear fallout particles, even if the geiger counter isn't going insane, this makes no sense, you need a decontamination shower badly)...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread