Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2016, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

2x05: "KMFORGET" Episode Discussion Thread (10/30/2016 @ 10PM)

2x05 - KMFORGET
Episode Discussion Thread

;the s y n o p s i s

“KMFORGET” – At the Farm, Harry is still suspicious of Alex and Ryan, and he’s determined to learn more about their plan, while Leon is recruited for a special assignment by Owen. Meanwhile, in the future, Alex continues to run from the terrorists but faces her toughest challenge yet when the terrorists corner her on “Quantico,” airing SUNDAY, OCTOBER 30 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

“Quantico” stars Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish, Blair Underwood as Owen Hall, Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw, Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth, Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt, Yasmine Al Massri as Nimah and Raina Amin, Russell Tovey as Harry Doyle and Pearl Thusi as Dayana Mampasi.

Guest starring are Aaron Diaz as Leon Velez, Tracy Ifeachor as Lydia Bates, Helene Yorke as Leigh Davis and Alan Crawford as Jonathan Walker.

“KMFORGET” was written by Cameron Litvack and directed by Jennifer Lynch.

Last edited by Heidsdk; 10-29-2016 at 09:24 AM
Old 10-30-2016, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

Wow. So Harry is MI-5 and Will wound up being one of the bad guys. Would not have guessed that at all.

Leon flirting with Shelby amused me and so did Harry and Will. I liked Owen's moment with Alex,too. He's usually so hard on her, but this time, he gave her real advice.

Miranda being one of them pisses me off so bad, especially after what happened with her son.
Old 10-30-2016, 11:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

First thing is first, Will and Harry in the beginning...damn, I was like WHAT? Harry even called Will 'sexy'. They have great chemistry. I had a feeling that Will was gay when he had a few moments with Caleb last season. Of course, now it is 100% confirmed that he is so I guess that means we get to see more LGBT representation in the show, which is awesome. Speaking of Caleb, I know that he is not present in the show but it would be great if he could come back again, sometime soon (I miss that Shelby and Caleb romance too). Same with Claire Haas as well. I hope we will see her soon. Oh yeah, I didn't realise but Raina wasn't in the episode. Only Nimah was and we got to see her with Shelby which was great as always. Their conversations were the highlight in the episode. It is funny that Nimah said and I paraphrase that Shelby likes danger. I guess a looming relationship with Leon might be what she is looking for at the moment. I have to say, they have great chemistry as well. I was rooting for a Dayana and Leon relationship though lol.

In regards to the ending twist with Miranda and Will working together, I don't think they are antagonists working against Alex, Raina and Shelby. I think they have someone on the inside (possibly Lydia) that is working to sabotage the efforts (hostage crisis) of the Citizens Liberation Front.

I didn't see Dayana and Sebastian in this episode, but I hope we get to see more of them next week. Leigh is growing on me right now. I felt bad that she had to lie to her kids which was sad to see on-screen. Alex and Ryan in the episode were great. I don't know why but I am liking Ryan more this season compared to last season. I have to say personally, Harry is a stand-out character of this season. Initially, I thought it was going to be Owen but Russell Tovey really sells the character (Harry) well to me. The reveal towards the end with him being part of the MI-6 was fantastic. All in all, a great episode, I loved it.

Last edited by elainshawa; 10-31-2016 at 12:17 AM
Old 10-31-2016, 03:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

So, first of all... This show is confusing me more and more with every episode we get. It's just so multi-layered and with every episode another layer is placed.

First of all Will... I suspected him being in there with Miranda because honestly, what we got from Boyer at the end of last week's episode or in last week's episode didn't seem to me as if he was acting up on something and trying to leave this world as the innocent one here. Yes, he was working with them at some point but he made it clear that it was crazy what they wanted and that he couldn't continue and he even killed himself because of it... I knew Will was in it with Miranda when he told Shelby that Boyer might be the bad one here. And the phone call at the end confirmed it.

So who was the person that saved Alex? Do you think it was Nimah? I had the feeling it was her because it sounded like her voice like. Any thoughts here?

At the Farm, this was a really great episode... The way that Ryan and Alex together with Nimah and Shelby framed Harry was fantastic. But him being MI-6, I didn't see that coming... AT ALL! Now it's getting interesting.

Nothing much of the other Farm peeps besides of Leon (and him being used by Owen, crap!) and Harry and Leigh. Leigh I liked, really... But Harry and Leon, they are not really my peeps honestly.

The Nimah/Shelby talk... And still Shelby went there. I don't get her, really.
Old 11-02-2016, 12:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah i mean i knew will was in on it aswell with miranda

and harry i mean wow shocker so i guess they will be workimg together now?

i like ryan to in the farm sl he is growing on me alot more than last season, but i agree there always comes on another layer with eac ep

and i thougt it was nimah aswell saving alex
Old 11-02-2016, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

I liked the Ryan/Leigh kitchen scene. I could jump on board that ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)

Miranda being one of them pisses me off so bad, especially after what happened with her son.
Same. Even if it ends up being a cover I don't know if I'm going to be able to enjoy her scenes again. She's too shady
Old 11-02-2016, 09:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

I thought it was Nimah too. I read that they had different cast members do the voice of the terrorist who saved Alex (and mesh them together) so we wouldn't be able to identify them, but Nimah seems like the obvious person. Unless it was Lydia...

It was neat to hear Hindi on mainstream TV too

I'm curious to see what happens with Harry, Ryan, Alex now.
I like Ryan this time around too.

Will obviously knows the number to Miranda's "terrorist" phone since he called it directly
Also when he told Miranda he knows what she's doing, she started to say "It's not what you think"... But then he kept talking. It made me wonder more. Elainahawa, I like your Theory too about the end twist.

Yeah what is Shelby doing? She clearly wanted a one night stand with Leon. Nimah was the voice of reason, but Shelby has her own agenda. Shelby and her man issues.

Owen is running his own schemes during these recruit tasks
I wonder what Leon's secret is
Old 11-09-2016, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

unsticking this
Old 11-10-2016, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelHopper (View Post)
I thought it was Nimah too. I read that they had different cast members do the voice of the terrorist who saved Alex (and mesh them together) so we wouldn't be able to identify them, but Nimah seems like the obvious person. Unless it was Lydia...

It was neat to hear Hindi on mainstream TV too

I'm curious to see what happens with Harry, Ryan, Alex now.
I like Ryan this time around too.

Will obviously knows the number to Miranda's "terrorist" phone since he called it directly
Also when he told Miranda he knows what she's doing, she started to say "It's not what you think"... But then he kept talking. It made me wonder more. Elainahawa, I like your Theory too about the end twist.

Yeah what is Shelby doing? She clearly wanted a one night stand with Leon. Nimah was the voice of reason, but Shelby has her own agenda. Shelby and her man issues.

Owen is running his own schemes during these recruit tasks
I wonder what Leon's secret is
I squeed so bad!
Old 11-10-2016, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I squeed so bad!
what does that mean?
Old 11-11-2016, 12:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
what does that mean?
Lol!! Maybe they meant squealed? (Scream)
Old 11-11-2016, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

ooh right okay haha!
Old 11-11-2016, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
what does that mean?
It means I squealed with happiness and acted like a giggly little fangirl. Hindi being on an American screen? Yes, please. It's ground-breaking and historical. In a time like this when Trump is president, we need moments like these while we can get them.
Old 11-11-2016, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It means I squealed with happiness and acted like a giggly little fangirl. Hindi being on an American screen? Yes, please. It's ground-breaking and historical. In a time like this when Trump is president, we need moments like these while we can get them.
aaaah like that i really agree with you