Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2016, 05:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

2x02: "LIPSTICK" Episode Discussion Thread (10/02/16 @ 10PM)

2x02 - Lipstick
Episode Discussion Thread

;the s y n o p s i s

“Lipstick” – The new CIA recruits begin running counter-surveillance exercises at The Farm while Alex and Ryan navigate their new relationship with each other. In the future, Ryan and Raina try to disrupt the terrorists’ plan to blend in with hostages while trust becomes a deadly weapon, as not everyone is who they seem to be, on “Quantico,” airing SUNDAY, OCTOBER 2 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

“Quantico” stars Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish, Blair Underwood as Owen Hall, Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw, Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth, Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt, Yasmine Al Massri as Nimah and Raina Amin, Russell Tovey as Harry Doyle, Aaron Diaz as Leon Velez and Pearl Thusi as Dayana Mampasi.

“Lipstick” was written by Cami Delavigne and directed by Patrick Norris. Executive producers are Joshua Safran, Mark Gordon, Nicholas Pepper, Robert Sertner and Jorge Zamacona. “Quantico” is produced by ABC Studios.

Last edited by Heidsdk; 10-02-2016 at 07:46 AM
Old 10-03-2016, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

okay, i agree, 6 CIA agents dont just end up in the same room

and ooh that scene with them in bed wholy crap so sexy

seriously i like this going back to the farm, learning how to be invisible, and then back to now, where she then uses the skill she has learned i really like that, its very interesting to watch for sure with that the writers have donea good job for sure

<ww Shelby calling Alex being soo worried, so yeah they are good friends

that deputy chief and Miranda, im sure they have something together , its like oooosing out of them or am i the only one thinking that?

lydia ignoring alex OMG i love that guy i thought was gay, that accent omg !! like *swoon*

its soo true, Miranda really does look younger with that hair
aww miranda saying they could stop politics and get real inteligence , yes alex is inteligent hehe!

so that spy game is interesting
im starting to like Owen, aww he wants to help ryan somehow

and ooh this british guy, played alex

awww booth opening up to the woman lawyer whatever her name is
its nice to see really them talking personally to each other and him trying to help her

aww shelby being Alexøs handler sooo sweet really!
awww Alex is making me cry
oh and Nimah is Ryans handler thats kind of cool

aww ryan and alexøs phone convo soo cute!¨¨

yeah it was jeremy miller wo jumped i knew it

and ooh senator haas is making trouble for miaranda

WHAT THE FRACK!! MIRANDA JUST WROTE ONE of the terrorists that alex is inside omg!!!! Is she in on it? or what the heck is going on? im confused now!!
Old 10-03-2016, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, great episode here...

First of all to the end of the episode... I think that the FBI has infiltrated the terrorist for a really long time and I think that there are good guys among the terrorist. At least I hope so. I don't believe that Miranda is on the wrong side here. And giving them a heads up that Alex is in I'm sure has gone to a person that can be trusted.

Haas is back... She's the vice president, not a senator anymore

I don't trust Shelby as Alex handler. I can't tell you why I just don't trust her.
Nimah being Ryan's... Pretty cool. They're all back.

I'm really suspicious of Owen as well... Why is he really spying on Ryan and will that mean serious trouble? I'm really wondering.

And this guy, Harry Doyle, I knew that he was the person that belonged to the team that were spying on Alex How could she not figure it out? In the end him figuring out that Shelby and Alex knew each other... It'll be interesting to see how all the stuff continues. Will he confront Alex about it?

Besides, the terrorists are really merciless this time, aren't they Killing all these people in cold blood is so scary... It's worse than what Alex had to go though last year.

Oh, and Raina and her idea of marking one of the terrorists. Nice plan but they are not stupid. I'm sure they know exactly who they are.
Old 10-03-2016, 04:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

Not a bad episode. Harry, Owen, Dayana and Lydia stand out to me as interesting characters. I am hoping that they expand on the characters of Leon and Sebastian, they seem a lot more mysterious to me at the moment. In regards to the field exercise, I don't know why Alex didn't single out Harry as the "fifth guy". I find it hard to believe that she didn't manage to use her previous skills to analyze Harry's ulterior motives, considering that she was trained at Quantico and graduated at the top of her class in the year. Overall, the episode was good and the twist with Miranda at the end of the episode was intriguing.
Old 10-03-2016, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, the new characters started to get more interesting with this episode, right? And I mainly agree with you, but I'm a bit suspicious about Leon... What did he hid in that photo or what did he do with it? I really have no clue.

I think what they want to show us is Alex being interested in working as a team, in making a team out of them but with the CIA, there are no teams, there is betrayal and working against each other and so she really thought he would like to get to know her because he just liked her. Although I believe it's so not Alex... Not getting it I mean.
Old 10-03-2016, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

Loved last nights Ep, I have to agree with all of you guys
I'm a bit worried about Alex and Shelby in the Flash backs though, Something seems really off, I hope I'm wrong though

The Present day stuff was just as intense!! I do hope that Miranda is not the bad guy but just a Red Herring to make us believe that she is, they had quite a few of those last season, Poor Raina, I feel bad for her but she did raise a good question, Why did they not kill her.. Was it because The terrorists are close to here somehow
Old 10-06-2016, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

but wwhy do u guys have a bad feeling about shelby? i just cant see it why she is alex's handler or whaat?

remember in the beginning where we al were like o its liam, but noo its to obvious but it was him maybe its like that with miranda? or maybe not

but yes one hell of an intense episode that is for sure
Old 10-06-2016, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
but wwhy do u guys have a bad feeling about shelby? i just cant see it why she is alex's handler or whaat?

remember in the beginning where we al were like o its liam, but noo its to obvious but it was him maybe its like that with miranda? or maybe not

but yes one hell of an intense episode that is for sure
I don't know about everyone else but for ME it was in the flashback after she left Alex, she looked towards her through a glass door or something like that and she had this strange look on her face but maybe I am just seeing things LOL

See I wasn't sure if I was right about Liam at first, they kept throwing stuff at us so I was shocked to learn I was right, the truth is though I wasn't to fond of Him, I Love Miranda so I would be devastated if It was her.
Old 10-07-2016, 09:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yep that look from Shelby made me wonder too.

I'm so curious if some of the masked assailants are undercover working with the FBI and also which ones are corrupt.
Old 10-08-2016, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

aah yes tere are probably some who are corrupt - i coulud imagine that .

Last edited by Heidsdk; 10-16-2016 at 02:17 AM