Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2016, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

2x01: "KUDOVE" Episode Discussion Thread (09/25/16 @ 10PM)

2x01 - Kudove
Episode Discussion Thread

;the s y n o p s i s

“Kudove” – When season two begins, Alex finds herself at “The Farm,” the CIA’s mysterious training facility. As Alex navigates the dark world of espionage, far different and more dangerous than what she’s learned before, she’s pulled into the center of a deadly conspiracy that not only threatens the lives of this country’s citizens, but the lives of countless others across the globe. This conspiracy calls everyone around her into question, be it new faces from the CIA or old ones from the Bureau. Prepare yourselves for another thrilling and heart-stopping adventure loaded with surprises you won’t see coming, on “Quantico,” airing SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 25 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

“Quantico” stars Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish, Blair Underwood as Owen Hall, Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw, Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth, Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt, Yasmine Al Massri as Nimah and Raina Amin, Russell Tovey as Harry Doyle, Aaron Diaz as Leon Velez and Pearl Thusi as Dayana Mampasi.

Guest starring Tracy Ifeachor as Lydia Bates, David Lim as Sebastian Chen, David Call as Jeremy Miller, Danny Johnson as President Todd, Nadia Bowers as First Lady Todd and Henry Czerny as Matthew Keyes.

“Kudove” was written by Joshua Safran and Logan Slakter and directed by Patrick Norris. Executive producers are Joshua Safran, Mark Gordon, Nicholas Pepper, Robert Sertner and Jorge Zamacona. “Quantico” is produced by ABC Studios.
Old 09-24-2016, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thank you for this sweetiee i totally forgot! i mean seriously time just goes by so fast! omg!

Last edited by Heidsdk; 09-24-2016 at 10:45 AM
Old 09-24-2016, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really hope you're not mad at me for opening it. I just love to open these kind of threads because I always do it for my board because my co-mod and I have shared all of our tasks And mine is to open the episode discussion threads

Really, nothing to thank me for. I love to help you out when I have the time because I can only imagine how hard it is to be a mod on your own on a board
Old 09-24-2016, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i dont mind at all so tank you
Old 09-25-2016, 02:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Last edited by elainshawa; 10-06-2016 at 06:11 PM
Old 09-25-2016, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

that is such fine art it really could be a poster
Old 09-25-2016, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMFG!!! What an amazing art!!! I love it so much! Thanks for sharing.

And it makes me even more excited for the new episode.

You know what I'm wondering about? If the other characters, like Will and Iris will be back or if they'll be gone for now as Caleb is?
Old 09-25-2016, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
OMFG!!! What an amazing art!!! I love it so much! Thanks for sharing.

And it makes me even more excited for the new episode.

You know what I'm wondering about? If the other characters, like Will and Iris will be back or if they'll be gone for now as Caleb is?
yeah im wondering that to, we havent heard anything about them at all, either
its really weird and somehow suspecious or something
Old 09-25-2016, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

I guess it's the same for them as for Caleb so far? But I'm really sad about Will. He has so much potential and with Caleb together they were a great team.
Old 09-25-2016, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah its soo true really i dont know what to think about it
Old 09-25-2016, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me neither... I'm so curious about everything. The new promo that was released today is just stunning
Old 09-25-2016, 01:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

I believe Caleb will return down the road, but I don't know about Iris or Will TBH. Li Jun Li (Iris) is on Chicago PD currently and I'm not sure about Jay Johnson (Will) yet. Unless it's super top secret, neither of them have been in BTS pics so far. If I find out about any of them, I'll try to post here!

I'm so excited for tonight's premiere too!
Old 09-25-2016, 08:27 PM
New Fan

Great show but typically confusing! Miss Caleb though.
Old 09-26-2016, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yay raina and alex talking i have missed etat
but what meeting was raina talking about?

alex and ryan banter again, come on everytime they meet, they agrue? REALLY

okay so we go from now to 1 year earlier just hope there arent more jumps

wow that was alot of car bombs but again BOMBS i mean yea i dunno, maybe histroy is repeating itself a bit.

okay so apparantly the CIA some are traingin agents, that will go into the farm and go rogue in the end or? hmm.. interesting, or they recruit them. i mean i must admit im like 10 minutes into the show, and im confused already or my mind just cant understand the english they are talking

okay so the bombing, who are those guy with the masks i still cant see the connection is it because ryan said he would lie cause he learned it in training?
or maybe they terrorists are the guys from the farm?

aww her saying my best friend died, omg i got teared up
oo snap the one guy wit the mask knew RYAN ooh man this is soo weird ! and intence!

ow can alex fight in those heels

wow that Lydia was acting so well, and lying wholy ****!!

OMG dejavu with jeremy and the guy playing Elias earlier jumping out the window

that was a sick ending!!! !!! so the guys from the farm was there, i guess jeremy got booted out, so maybe he and some other made tat terrorist group to get back at the usa or something?
Old 09-26-2016, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh damn it, what a crazy episode again... Okay, first of all I have to say that I love that we've got two timelines again Way to go. I would have gone crazy if not

And yes, Alex is still working for the FBI. I'm sooo happy that didn't change.

For now, it's been too many new faces for me... I don't recall one name of the new peeps besides of two. But yeah, it'll come with time I guess. At least I hope there'll be the recruits the focus on at some point and it'll be a limited number.

Lydia is the daughter of this Hall guy? Interesting... And it makes me suspicious right away.

We at least know that people who they know are involved into the attack... And we know that some more are right there in the same room with Ryan, the president, Raina and the rest Oh damn it... I'm sure Quantico will manage to make them all look suspicious again.

And the guy that jumped out the window knew Alex as well... And why does she have to die now? I'm so confused. Nobody knows that she was there at all, right? Besides of that now dead guy. Who was that guy exactly? Who of the new guys? I'm really confused by all the new faces.
ETA - I just read in your post it's been Jeremy Miller, the writer... That's what I suspected. But he was sorted out of the agents because he didn't jump the plane, right? So some of these guys might be in on it. Maybe some of those who managed to stay as well. One sounded like an Asian person to me tbh.

Oh man, there are so many thoughts right now, I'll just for now leave it like that and go on while we discuss. Otherwise, it'll just be too much.