Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2016, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

1x19: "FAST" Episode Discussion Thread (04/24/16 @ 10PM)

Fast - 1.19 - episode discussion
air date - April 24th, 2016

“Fast” – It’s career day at Quantico as the NATS meet representatives from various FBI branches to help them decide their future paths. In the future, Alex continues to search for the terrorist, and in the process, discovers some familiar faces – including one who knows the terrorist’s endgame, on “Quantico,” SUNDAY, APRIL 24 (10:00–11:00 EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

“Quantico” stars Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish, Josh Hopkins as Liam O’Connor, Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw, Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth, Tate Ellington as Simon Asher, Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt, Graham Rogers as Caleb Haas and Yasmine Al Massri as Nimah and Raina Amin.
Guest starring are Mark Pellegrino as Deputy Director Clayton Haas, Jacob Artist as Brandon, Lenny Platt as Drew Perales, Li Jun Li as Iris Chang, Jay Armstrong Johnson as Will Olsen and Ari Cohen as Dan Berlin.

“Fast” was written by Dan Pulick and directed by J. Miller Tobin.
Executive producers of “Quantico” are Joshua Safran, Mark Gordon, Nicholas Pepper, Jake Coburn and Robert Sertner. “Quantico” is produced by ABC Studios.

Basic Rules:
○ Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views.
○ Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
○ No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people
who are just trying to do the best with what they are given.
○ We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
○ Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.
○ Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.
○ Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Last edited by Heidsdk; 05-01-2016 at 04:25 AM
Old 04-24-2016, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

It all makes sense now. Systemics is behind the whole damn thing and Simon went with them because of his bomb skills. Shelby is being forced into things because she got herself involved when she wrote that check and started sniffing around. I still don't believe that Caleb is just an innocent drug addict. He's still with those people and wants to prove a point. Even if he isn't,they wanted him to kill his father. Kill his father, retrieve Will and whatever else they have planned next.

All in all,this was a great episode. Can't say that I'm sorry to see Drew gone-He was the poor man's Ryan. I'm glad that everyone is finally starting to realize that something is very,very wrong.

Now,Alex is back on track and my PC can flex her chops.
Old 04-24-2016, 11:44 PM
Master Fan

I was so Right about so much of what was going to happen, but I have to say I agree the Cult is involved

all in all a Great Ep I think
Old 04-25-2016, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMFG, what an amazing episode! The best in weeks for me tbh!

First of all I agree with all of you... The whole time I assumed that Systemics would somehow be involved in all of it and I for myself am really starting to believe it after this week's episode.

And yes, I can see Caleb being involved as well That will break my heart, I swear because I started to love him. I guess what made him turn back to them is that his friend was killed and that his father and the FBI let this Systemics guru live and get away with everything... I think that was the point where he turned his back on his father and the FBI and therewith the people he loves. He knew that Shelby would never believe him. Damn it, it's sooo unfair and I really feel sorry for Caleb now. He lost everything, his family, his FBI career, Shelby (at least he thought so for a while but she still is there, right?), his friend Ross who was killed by that organization. I really feel so sorry.

Shelby and Alex Damn it! I love that they are back together! I missed them sooo much. The old dynamic is back and I want it to stay. Please, don't kill Shelby at any point...
And they are building a nuclear weapon Damn it!

Will!!! Noooooo!!!! I loved this character! Why would they make him help them built the weapon? It apparently has nothing to do with the codes that he has in his head... I don't get the connection yet. There I'm at a loss!

And Simon, where is Simon??? Do you think he's actively with these guys? I don't want to believe that. I still think that Simon is innocent and being forced to help them. I really hope so. And yes, they needed him because he's the one who would have had to built the bomb, to design it in the first place. Maybe even find the best aim for it.

Ryan and Nimah... They are getting onto Alex But they are slow, so very slow. I'm really curious where this will all lead. And Miranda, I somehow am getting suspicious about Miranda. I can't help it but I somehow don't trust anybody on the show. It's driving me crazy!

Do you think it's safe to assume Drew is gone now?
About Drew in general... I somehow love that they picked up on that topic of the concussions! I'm not sure if you've heard about this movie with Will Smith that was about this disease that football players suffer because of all the concussions. It's a special name but I don't recall it. Glad to see them pick up on something like that.

But therewith Drew and Will seem to be gone I think. The only new one left is Iris... I'm wondering if she'll stick around until the end and appear in the future timeline at some point. She knows about Systemics as well, right?
Old 04-25-2016, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

woah what an episode, soo effin exciting really!!!!

ok ok so caleb leavinfg quantico poor shelby, and clayton asking her to work for him, i find that kind of odd, if he doesnt want caleb to see shelby, or did i missunderstand something?

ooooh alex and shelby yay they are back together , i ddo wonder if the terrorist kid of punished shelby, by dropping of will to die, to show that he aint joking about killing people but im sad will is dead or dying i really liked him, i hope that we see more of him in the quantico timeline.

and oh i hope not that simon is involved , i know they needed him for sketches to the bomb and all, but i do hope he is somehow forced to it. cause i woyld cry if he is involved .

the same with caleb, what is up with that, so it was shelby on ythe phone, hmm.. are they doing this together`? or is shelby a victim like alex. my mind goes to that it could all be planned to screw w ith alex, and mYBE SHELBY BACK THEN WENT BACK TO THE CULT AND GOT BRAINWASHED?
'
sorry capslock

but yeh awesome ep
Old 04-25-2016, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great to hear you thought it as great as I feel it was.

I really hope that Will is still alive... Although I doubt that there's any hope for him with him having been in contact with nuclear material. Did you see his hands? And he was bleeding out of his nose already, that's not a good sign. And Alex and Shelby should stay away.

I don't want to believe that Shelby is involved... I really hope that she got how serious Systemics is and that she wouldn't stand a chance against them. I actually think she's innocent here, don't ask me why but I think so.

Any thoughts on Miranda?

If Simon would be involved, the only person that I was sure was innocent would be behind the attacks and that would really hit me hard But you never know with this show... It still could be everybody.

And still I'm wondering what the motives are. Why Alex?
Old 04-25-2016, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Great to hear you thought it as great as I feel it was.

I really hope that Will is still alive... Although I doubt that there's any hope for him with him having been in contact with nuclear material. Did you see his hands? And he was bleeding out of his nose already, that's not a good sign. And Alex and Shelby should stay away.

I don't want to believe that Shelby is involved... I really hope that she got how serious Systemics is and that she wouldn't stand a chance against them. I actually think she's innocent here, don't ask me why but I think so.

Any thoughts on Miranda?

If Simon would be involved, the only person that I was sure was innocent would be behind the attacks and that would really hit me hard But you never know with this show... It still could be everybody.

And still I'm wondering what the motives are. Why Alex?
I agree. I think Shelby decided that she had a vendetta against them for what happened to Caleb,but realized that she can't save him.

What confuses me is that they're still in contact. Is he seriously doing drugs? If she's innocent,why did he call her? How long had they been out of touch in the current timeline when the show started?

I think Will was used for codes. Remember, there are nuclear codes that higher ups would know about. He figured them out,so Systemics knows this.

I don't think Miranda is shady,she's just fed up with Alex. Most of the FBI is and think Alex has lost her mind.

I'm very confused about Caleb,because I do think he's responsible,but he knew Shelby was coming and she seemed comfortable around him. If she's innocent,what the hell is going on? I think she's innocent because the terrorist called her.

I think they picked Alex because she was at the top of her class. They could just tell that she would be a threat to them. I think the terrorist is one of the upperclassmen. I can't think of a reason why any of the originals would be part of systemics.
Old 04-27-2016, 03:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i also have the qestion why alex but i also believe maybe its someone who is very very JEALOUS of her, and maybe got kicked dout or something because of her, or maybe alex got the spot the terrorist wanted to work it

and yeah i saw Wills hands but then why do they walk up closely to him in the end, when he just told them to stay away very weird to me, if would have just run out and called an ambuance, or stayed in the church but still some feet away from him and called

Miranda: i dont know about her, i dont think she is involved, i really cant say anything about her, since i dont feel like ive seen enough of her in present time to say if she is involved or not or if she just is doing her job
Old 04-27-2016, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I finally got all caught up on the episodes and I don't know what to think ... but leaving Caleb in the apartment alone "asleep" seemed suspicious. This show is so nuts and I can't wait to find out the end (but I'm sure it will set up another mystery for next season!)
Old 04-27-2016, 02:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
i also have the qestion why alex but i also believe maybe its someone who is very very JEALOUS of her, and maybe got kicked dout or something because of her, or maybe alex got the spot the terrorist wanted to work it

and yeah i saw Wills hands but then why do they walk up closely to him in the end, when he just told them to stay away very weird to me, if would have just run out and called an ambuance, or stayed in the church but still some feet away from him and called

Miranda: i dont know about her, i dont think she is involved, i really cant say anything about her, since i dont feel like ive seen enough of her in present time to say if she is involved or not or if she just is doing her job
In that case,Drew could be a major contender. She's been bad luck for him from day one. As far as jealousy goes,that's a tough call-Everyone's jealous.

I think they were afraid to call the ambulance. The terrorist could have shot them or tried anything. Will had toxic stuff on him and probably in his system. He had been helping build the nukes and they needed him for government nuclear codes,as well as encoding the bomb.

Miranda is doing her job,but as far as she and everyone else knows,Alex has become a paranoid, unprofessional nutcase.
Old 04-27-2016, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
In that case,Drew could be a major contender. She's been bad luck for him from day one. As far as jealousy goes,that's a tough call-Everyone's jealous.

I think they were afraid to call the ambulance. The terrorist could have shot them or tried anything. Will had toxic stuff on him and probably in his system. He had been helping build the nukes and they needed him for government nuclear codes,as well as encoding the bomb.

Miranda is doing her job,but as far as she and everyone else knows,Alex has become a paranoid, unprofessional nutcase.
ok have i missed something i haventn noticed alex being bad luck for will

and yeah well some are prolly more jealous than others hahaa!!!!!

. but leaving Caleb in the apartment alone "asleep" seemed suspicious.
see i thought it was weird aswell, leavig a drugaddict alone in the apartment, but why?
Old 04-28-2016, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They keep thinking that they can bust in and stop the terrorist and they just jump to go do it. They really need to stop doing that. It never ends well.
Old 04-28-2016, 03:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

LOL I agree T'Lynn - it's the definition of insanity!

And you're probably right Heidi
I wouldn't just leave him alone there either
Old 04-28-2016, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
ok have i missed something i haventn noticed alex being bad luck for will

and yeah well some are prolly more jealous than others hahaa!!!!!

. but leaving Caleb in the apartment alone "asleep" seemed suspicious.
see i thought it was weird aswell, leavig a drugaddict alone in the apartment, but why?
No,I meant she was bad luck for Drew-She messed up his life. Caleb was bad luck for Will,not Alex.
Old 04-28-2016, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oooh yeah that is true then