Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2017, 05:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I actually think it will be the other way around - Walter will move in with Paige. The garage is apparently in a fairly industrial/warehouse area. Paige may not want to bring up her son in an area where there are few if any other kids his age, no parks or play areas, etc.
Plus the garage is also home base to Scorpion I think Paige and Walter will want to have their private time away from where the team meets. Just imagine them coming downstairs after the team has arrived and Toby making some comment about what they were doing upstairs
Old 05-22-2017, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I actually think it will be the other way around - Walter will move in with Paige. The garage is apparently in a fairly industrial/warehouse area. Paige may not want to bring up her son in an area where there are few if any other kids his age, no parks or play areas, etc.
I agree - for those reasons and for them to probably want a place to build their family (them and Ralph or them and Ralph and more children, whichever) that's separate from where they work. Walter lives at the garage because his work has been his home most of this life. Once he and Paige and Ralph progress, I can see him wanting to move in with them when cohabitation starts happening.

Old 05-23-2017, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder when Ralph is going to tell them that he knows what they do when they have him stay with Sly overnight.

~Heidi
Old 05-23-2017, 04:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I wonder when Ralph is going to tell them that he knows what they do when they have him stay with Sly overnight.
Don't know if Ralph would do that but I think Walter and Paige know he is not a dumb kid and he knows what is going on. The question is when will Walter stay at Paige's place with Ralph there also
Old 05-24-2017, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnie (View Post)
Don't know if Ralph would do that but I think Walter and Paige know he is not a dumb kid and he knows what is going on. The question is when will Walter stay at Paige's place with Ralph there also
Yeah - it's one thing for him to tell Toby "I'm not stupid I know what you're talking about" and another to say to his mother "I know what you and him are doing." Remember he was grossed out at the idea of Walter having a sexy dream about Paige (3.22) so despite how much he wants them to be together and knows that part of that would be having sex, he probably doesn't want to actually think about that part of it.

Old 05-24-2017, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Yeah - it's one thing for him to tell Toby "I'm not stupid I know what you're talking about" and another to say to his mother "I know what you and him are doing." Remember he was grossed out at the idea of Walter having a sexy dream about Paige (3.22) so despite how much he wants them to be together and knows that part of that would be having sex, he probably doesn't want to actually think about that part of it.
Good point. There's definitely an extra squick factor when it's your parent, so Ralph may be just as happy spending a few evenings with Sly and trying not to think of why.

I can't imagine Paige wanting that to become too regular a thing, though, so she may want to work things out so that Walter can spend the night even if Ralph is there. It's not like she has to be graphic about it.

~Heidi
Old 05-24-2017, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, she could always just ask if he was okay with Walter spending the night. It's a natural progression for a couple, especially if the endgame is living together/marriage, so she wouldn't have to be explicit. And Ralph would probably be okay with vagueness in this topic.

Old 05-25-2017, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Paige might have a need to be completely open and honest with Ralph that conflicts with his preference for vagueness.

~Heidi
Old 05-25-2017, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Paige might have a need to be completely open and honest with Ralph that conflicts with his preference for vagueness.
I can just imagine the "Mom. MOM. Mom STOP."

Old 05-26-2017, 10:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I can just imagine the "Mom. MOM. Mom STOP."
All Paige has to say to Ralph is Walter and I are in a relationship now we love each other and he will spending nights here at our place and sometimes I will stay with him at his loft that's all no need to go in to graphic details
Old 05-26-2017, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Paige can keep it simple, of course. I just think that Paige might sometimes be a bit contradictory in her parenting style. On the one hand, she wants to protect him from too much information that might come from other people. On the other, when she is explaining something to him, she might over-share in an effort to be open and honest.

~Heidi
Old 05-26-2017, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really want to read a fic of this now.

Old 05-28-2017, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I really want to read a fic of this now.
I had to do it.

~Heidi
Old 05-28-2017, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good. I was hoping you would.

Old 06-08-2017, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just realized that now more than ever I want to see an episode focused on Ralph at school. And we see him tell all his classmates about his new - now almost official - dad.

~Heidi
Closed Thread   Post New Thread