Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2019, 09:26 AM
  #46
Absolute Fan

 
Cyclone139's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 6,381
Well he did take Allie on a romantic weekend away to the lighthouse just so he could say 'I love you' for the first time, so maybe he'd do something even more special for a marriage proposal? Weekend in Paris? A cruise? I can see him getting a bit too carried away with the plans, desperately trying to make it the perfect moment!
__________________
Cyclone139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 09:50 AM
  #47
Fan Forum Hero

 
WeBuiltThePyramids's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 79,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone139 (View Post)
Well he did take Allie on a romantic weekend away to the lighthouse just so he could say 'I love you' for the first time, so maybe he'd do something even more special for a marriage proposal? Weekend in Paris? A cruise? I can see him getting a bit too carried away with the plans, desperately trying to make it the perfect moment!
I could see him trying to make it all this big romantic thing and then Allie telling him something like "the proposal IS the romantic moment."
__________________
I wanna go too far; I wanna go too fast.
Somebody draw the line so I can blow right past.

Icon by Sweet Embrace
WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 10:00 AM
  #48
Absolute Fan

 
Cyclone139's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 6,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
I could see him trying to make it all this big romantic thing and then Allie telling him something like "the proposal IS the romantic moment."
I don't think Allie would really want any fuss, she just wants him!
__________________
Cyclone139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 04:02 PM
  #49
Fan Forum Hero

 
FoxPhile's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 63,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone139 (View Post)
I don't think Allie would really want any fuss, she just wants him!
I don't think Allie wants or needs the fuss, but she'd be very touched by the effort he takes to make the setting and the moment perfect.
__________________
Sheldon/Amy ღ Mulder/Scully ღ Peter/Olivia ღ Mac/Harm ღ Toby/Happy ღ Walter/Paige ღ Wylie/Vega
</scorpion>Fringe The Mentalist
"You said you were sad that you'd never see the stars again" - Sylvester Dodd

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 01:01 AM
  #50
Absolute Fan

 
Cyclone139's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 6,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I don't think Allie wants or needs the fuss, but she'd be very touched by the effort he takes to make the setting and the moment perfect.
She would because she'd know how much he'd stepped outside his comfort zone for her. Cabe was totally smitten with Allie from the moment he met her and we saw how their love quickly grew into something really special, so I think he would be prepared to do anything to show her how much he loves her now!
__________________
Cyclone139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 06:51 AM
  #51
Fan Forum Hero

 
FoxPhile's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 63,822
On the other hand - I wonder how Cabe would react if Allie proposed to him?
__________________
Sheldon/Amy ღ Mulder/Scully ღ Peter/Olivia ღ Mac/Harm ღ Toby/Happy ღ Walter/Paige ღ Wylie/Vega
</scorpion>Fringe The Mentalist
"You said you were sad that you'd never see the stars again" - Sylvester Dodd

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 09:01 AM
  #52
Absolute Fan

 
Cyclone139's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 6,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
On the other hand - I wonder how Cabe would react if Allie proposed to him?
Ooh, now there's a thought! I think he would be stunned (unless it was a leap year ) because he has old-fashioned ideas about that kind of thing, but he'd say yes of course.
__________________
Cyclone139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 03:39 PM
  #53
Fan Forum Hero

 
FoxPhile's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 63,822
I think that Allie has shaken him up about a lot of things - starting with the fact that she is even interested in him since he's quite a bit older. Initially, he might be surprised when she pops the question, but then I think he'd realize it's just another reflection of who Allie is - she breaks molds and does things her own way.

And yes, of course he'd say yes. But he'd still insist on getting her a ring.
__________________
Sheldon/Amy ღ Mulder/Scully ღ Peter/Olivia ღ Mac/Harm ღ Toby/Happy ღ Walter/Paige ღ Wylie/Vega
</scorpion>Fringe The Mentalist
"You said you were sad that you'd never see the stars again" - Sylvester Dodd

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 07:02 AM
  #54
Absolute Fan

 
Cyclone139's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 6,381
She's certainly brought out his softer side. We always knew he cared about Walter and then the rest of the team too, but from the moment Cabe met Allie, we saw him tap into a whole new level of feelings, probably deeper than the feelings he had for Rebecca (and they still have a special connection) because, as you say, he's so surprised that she even likes him at all!
__________________
Cyclone139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 04:20 PM
  #55
Fan Forum Hero

 
FoxPhile's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 63,822
Paradoxically, Allie made Cabe feel his age - because he was so concerned about the difference - but I think once they got through that, she also made him feel young again and gave him the ability to really enjoy life.
__________________
Sheldon/Amy ღ Mulder/Scully ღ Peter/Olivia ღ Mac/Harm ღ Toby/Happy ღ Walter/Paige ღ Wylie/Vega
</scorpion>Fringe The Mentalist
"You said you were sad that you'd never see the stars again" - Sylvester Dodd

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 01:39 AM
  #56
Absolute Fan

 
Cyclone139's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 6,381
I suppose Cabe never expected to meet anyone again so in the back of his mind he was convinced it wouldn't last. He couldn't believe Allie would stay with him and the age difference was the obvious reason for it not to work. It was all in Cabe's mind though because Allie never mentioned it, not even in jest, or seemed to be the least bit bothered by it.
__________________
Cyclone139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 03:30 PM
  #57
Fan Forum Hero

 
FoxPhile's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 63,822
Robert being very Un-Cabe-like.

‘Tone-Deaf’ Clip: Robert Patrick Taunts Amanda Crew In SXSW Horror Comedy
__________________
Sheldon/Amy ღ Mulder/Scully ღ Peter/Olivia ღ Mac/Harm ღ Toby/Happy ღ Walter/Paige ღ Wylie/Vega
</scorpion>Fringe The Mentalist
"You said you were sad that you'd never see the stars again" - Sylvester Dodd

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 01:56 AM
  #58
Absolute Fan

 
Cyclone139's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 6,381
He certainly likes to take on a wide variety of roles.
__________________
Cyclone139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 03:51 PM
  #59
Fan Forum Hero

 
FoxPhile's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 63,822
Yet I still associate him mostly with military / law enforcement roles.

I really hope we get to see the movie he made in Hungary.
__________________
Sheldon/Amy ღ Mulder/Scully ღ Peter/Olivia ღ Mac/Harm ღ Toby/Happy ღ Walter/Paige ღ Wylie/Vega
</scorpion>Fringe The Mentalist
"You said you were sad that you'd never see the stars again" - Sylvester Dodd

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 04:01 PM
  #60
Absolute Fan

 
Cyclone139's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 6,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
Yet I still associate him mostly with military / law enforcement roles.

I really hope we get to see the movie he made in Hungary.
He seemed to really enjoy the experience of filming that one, it would be a shame if it never saw the light of day.
__________________
Cyclone139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Elyes Gabel Fanpage, Walter and Paige Haven, A Beautiful Mind WF001
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:40 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2021.

Copyright © 1998-2021, Fan Forum.


TEST