Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2018, 05:41 PM
Graphics Team Manager

As one of those random artists who would've dropped by with one of the arts I loved the show, but unfortunately I don't have the time to post on as many boards as I'd like to & while it was airing I was always months behind so couldn't have really joined in with conversations. Sorry if my simply providing art for a competition makes you feel unappreciated the remainder of the year or like my post/art was just about winning or to take something away from your regular posters, that never was my intention with making art. I also don't make them to win anything, its for the fun of it. I like to make art for those boards & fandoms which I love but don't have the time to regularly post on, along with a few boards which hold special places in my hearts even if I've moved on from the fandoms themselves or weren't a part of them. Completely respect your decision though, its a valid point, as it doesn't really do much for your board for the other 11 months of the year
If you are having a quiet patch though & need some more posts feel free to PM me & if I've got time I'll happily stop by & help out

It is too late to sign the board up now, but just because an art may not win in the first round, doesn't mean it wouldn't still make it into round 3 when the GT votes on winners for a range of different categories. The arts chosen for voting in round 3 come from all of the entries, not necessarily winners from rounds 1 or 2. So while maybe the winner for round 1 is someone who doesn't post on the board, your regular posters may still be recognized in round 3. While it can't be guaranteed, it may be something you may wish to consider for next year, although the fact does remain that it doesn't help the board for the rest of the year, your posters may still be recognized

Quote:
Originally Posted by WriterFreak001 (View Post)
Is there a way to participate in the fan art contest without being associated with a board. Like... is there a generic board for the fan-art contest to portray works of a single fan even if the board they usually participate in chooses not to participate as a group?
If you wish to make one for Scorpion still you can always submit it to the Television board which is participating . You could also submit something to the Couples board if you wanted to make a Scorpion art based on one or more of the couples from the show . You're more than welcome to submit Scorpion arts to both of these boards since this board is not participating - the arts submitted there don't have to be general representations of the topics, they can be for individual fandoms so long as that fandom isn't participating on their own board
Feel free to PM Rora (vale decem) if you need any help regarding the competition, or check out this thread where you can find out more about the competition, see which boards are participating, & also ask any questions you may have
Chelle » join GTmy artFBIL&O
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 02:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
American Horror Story

- Name: Suz
- Birthday/Age: October 3rd, 29+
- What other fandoms are you part of? Once, AHS, RPDR, CAOS and many more
- Anything else: hmmmm i am sure but nothing comes to mind right now. just happy to be here

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

American Horror Story | RuPauls Drag Race Campaign

Madame Regal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 11:54 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Regal (View Post)
- Name: Suz
- Birthday/Age: October 3rd, 29+
- What other fandoms are you part of? Once, AHS, RPDR, CAOS and many more
- Anything else: hmmmm i am sure but nothing comes to mind right now. just happy to be here
Welcome
Old 04-24-2019, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wilkommen, Suz! Wir freuen uns, Du hier zu haben. Meine Mutter war Deutscher und Ich spreche ein bisschen.

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 11:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
American Horror Story

thanks for the welcome

aww heidi thats amazing. Vielen Dank für das Willkommen. Dein Deutsch ist gut

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

American Horror Story | RuPauls Drag Race Campaign

Madame Regal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Putting this here since mod activity could fall under "board guide" and I already posted in the OT thread today:

I'll be away (mostly, might make a post or two) until Monday. My coworker (only other one who does my job) has finally gotten to see her family for the first time since February and so she's been out for several weeks and I've been working every shift, hers and mine both, and that ends after tomorrow but I'm just exhausted and need a couple days to catch up on chores and sleep.

Icon by Sweet Embrace
WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Am I blind or do we not have a new word association thread?

Icon by Sweet Embrace
WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top