Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2015, 08:00 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
So you're saying they talked big about her, becauuse otherwise they would loose fans?
Yeah, they wanted to keep her fans interested in the show. The producers are often bombarded with questions about Iris and they gotta give people something to keep them excited. I'm not saying that Iris is the fan favorite of the show, she's more of a controversial character but love her or hate her she creates a lot of buzz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls
i agree on both ACCOUNTS i was never a huge Iris fan but i thought great onces she knows we can get more with her she will be a part of the team but sadly we have nothing and i think its cause ( this happens in every show ) they have added new characters in that take up time and storylines as well i mean cailyn doesn't have a lot this season so far as well. its such a shame cause i like Iris and Caitlyn i thought we would get more bonding between these two
I agree about everything but the Caitlin part. Caitlin didn't have a personal storyline last year either, there were episodes that showcased her more like the ones with Firestorm but other than that she has always been used to patch Barry up or to bait SB. Caitlin's advantage is that she's a part of the team and since the writers are enamored with that formula she has more screen time even is she doesn't do anything meaningful. The reason why they don't want Iris to help the team is beyond me. I would have liked a Caitlin/Iris friendship as well, the show is lacking in female/female interactions.

This year Caitlin had two episodes where she had more of a voice, 2x04 and 2x07 while Iris had none. I like Caitlin fine but sometimes imo she's misused, Iris OTAH isn't being used at all and that's frustrating.

Idt they've added too many characters, Jay is MIA and Patty is replacing Eddie, even if the latter had less screen time. Maybe we have just to accept that Iris is only seen as Barry's LI, now that Patty fills that role neither Barry nor the writers are interested in her

I hope I didn't go too much OT with this post
Old 11-26-2015, 08:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ see you get me i dont mind the extra characters for the story but come on dont ditch the others we could of had a great thing with her mother coming back .. like im surprised they didnt do a big thing about that ? i was looking forward to knowing more about the West family and Barry be there for them but he didnt do anything its so strange
Old 11-26-2015, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i agree with you both, first of all yes why didnt they make iris's storyline when her mother showed back? that still bothers me a bit, i mean it was 2 seconds and then back to "normal" for me i hope Iris one day just gets enough and just blows up at Barry because he havent asked really how she is?
i know its the writer writing the story, but yeah thats what i wish for, he need to be there for her, as she is always there for him

And yes Jay is gone, still dont know where he is, and i do think the guest characters are taking to much on screen time, instead of givning iris and CAitlin any screen time, and true we havent really seen caitlins storyline yet also.

Ciscos storyline is evolving now, well i hope it will and not just be a 3 episode thing and then bom he just knows how to use his powers?

i would like for caitlin to become killerfrost in the crossover, would be sooo cool, and that way they maybe could start her storyline?

and ofcourse barry will somehow support and help them both

a bit OT but didnt know where to bring it to

Last edited by Heidsdk; 11-26-2015 at 10:03 AM
Old 11-27-2015, 07:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ yep poor iris is going thorugh a lot but they just seem to forget about it like barrys problems matter more i hope maybe later on iris explosed at him and tells him shes been going though something hard as well ..

dont forget about joes other son??
Old 11-27-2015, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i hope she does explodes at him at one point and yeah i hope her brother gets in the picture, and maybe her storyline will begin there or we will see her more?
Old 11-27-2015, 04:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
i hope she does explodes at him at one point and yeah i hope her brother gets in the picture, and maybe her storyline will begin there or we will see her more?
hopefully that would be good
Old 11-28-2015, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah would be awesome and a good way to begin it
Old 11-28-2015, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh that's true. Joe has a son!
Old 11-28-2015, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah i just wonder when they will bring him in?
Old 11-29-2015, 05:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR_Roxy (View Post)
Oh that's true. Joe has a son!
Yep poor mans going to flip
Old 11-29-2015, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah, i wonder how he finds out ?
Old 11-29-2015, 06:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
yeah, i wonder how he finds out ?
I know. . You think he would be angry at Iris?
Old 11-29-2015, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah i actually believe that Joe would be kind of dissapointd, but then again, he doesnt have the right to be mad at her, he hold her mother a secret all those years, and i bet if Iris just explains maybe why, he would understand?

but i do not understand why Iris keeps it a secret? and she havent even told Barry?
Old 11-29-2015, 06:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
yeah i actually believe that Joe would be kind of dissapointd, but then again, he doesnt have the right to be mad at her, he hold her mother a secret all those years, and i bet if Iris just explains maybe why, he would understand?

but i do not understand why Iris keeps it a secret? and she havent even told Barry?
Yes true on don't get started on barry and iris relationship they barely hang out anymore

no barry no

Old 11-29-2015, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

awww that comment actually broke my heart i was like ooh noo Barry you didn just say that ! She does understand him !

And he found that out when she told henry to get there