Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2016, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sense8 Christmas Special Episode Discussion

Sense8
Christmas Special

Original Air Date: December 23, 2016

What did you think about the episode?? Let's discuss!
Old 12-24-2016, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

Loved this episode special!

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 12-24-2016, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

Orgy scene was Kala there?

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 12-24-2016, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

watched it first thing yesterday morning! SO GOOD.

everything I hoped it would be and more
Old 12-24-2016, 07:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by val ღ (View Post)
Orgy scene was Kala there?
For sure, they all were.

This isn't even the beginning of everything I want to say about this episode, but my sisters and I were talking about it earlier and one of them made a really good point - if Will is high all (or a majority) of the time, shouldn't the others feel it and shouldn't this affect them too?! Because of the logic of what effects their emotions can have on each other/when they feel something someone else is (not always by choice), how is each one of them not high or wanting a hit if he's addicted? I'm assuming he'd have to be by now given how much time has passed and how frequent his drug use is. IS THIS A MASSIVE PLOTHOLE?!
Old 12-25-2016, 10:58 AM
Master Fan

so good to have the show back
Old 12-25-2016, 12:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynter (View Post)
For sure, they all were.

This isn't even the beginning of everything I want to say about this episode, but my sisters and I were talking about it earlier and one of them made a really good point - if Will is high all (or a majority) of the time, shouldn't the others feel it and shouldn't this affect them too?! Because of the logic of what effects their emotions can have on each other/when they feel something someone else is (not always by choice), how is each one of them not high or wanting a hit if he's addicted? I'm assuming he'd have to be by now given how much time has passed and how frequent his drug use is. IS THIS A MASSIVE PLOTHOLE?!
There was too much going on

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 12-25-2016, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
There was too much going on
Honestly...still seems like a massive thing to overlook!

The birthday scenes were in my top 5 favourite moments from this episode, I LOVE seeing them all together and especially when they get to be so happy
Old 12-25-2016, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynter (View Post)
Honestly...still seems like a massive thing to overlook!

The birthday scenes were in my top 5 favourite moments from this episode, I LOVE seeing them all together and especially when they get to be so happy
Loved these too does anyone know the songs that played

Old 12-27-2016, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Loved these too does anyone know the songs that played
There's a playlist on Spotify for the episode here
Old 12-29-2016, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am going to try and watch it tomorrow finally !
Old 12-31-2016, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

I hope you get a chance to soon, if you haven't already! I just finished rewatching it.

Spoiler:
Old 12-31-2016, 05:20 PM
Elite Fan

I finally got to watch and loved it. All of the characters were there including my lovely Daniela. And Jo, when you watch, you'll see we were both right about Will and Riley's special skill they had to learn.

I like the new Capheus!! He fits into the part seamlessly.

TBH I have to watch this again. I'm sure I missed a lot of nuances the first time viewing. And it's making me so impatient for the rest of the episodes.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 01-04-2017, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Omg I finally watched it!! Great great episode!!

I think Will isn't allowed to "visit" or even check in with the others so they don't know how he is feeling at all. I think it's to protect the cluster from what I gathered from their convos. But like Sue said, there's a lot of info and we need to watch again probably.

Oh poor Will. I wonder how they will get out of that. It really is sad that he has to feel like that all the time. I hope they find a way cause what a crappy way to live. I love how Riley manages to surprise him over and over.

Wolfgang and Kala. They crack me up! But it's so sad that they long for each other that way.

Loved Lito/Hernando and Daniela. She is such a great friend to them. Loved Lito's mama.

The new Capheus is great. The nod to him looking different

I need to watch more!!
Old 01-09-2017, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~jo♥jo~ (View Post)
I think Will isn't allowed to "visit" or even check in with the others so they don't know how he is feeling at all. I think it's to protect the cluster from what I gathered from their convos. But like Sue said, there's a lot of info and we need to watch again probably.
I did think that but then it seems inconsistent to how they can feel a really intense emotion from someone and just visit, e.g. when Sun was almost assassinated in jail, Will, Nomi and Wolfgang turned up without her doing anything. And in S1 especially, there were loads of moments of high emotion where someone would end up visiting randomly. I kinda figured if he was high, that's not the kind of thing he'd be able to stop himself from feeling? Argh, I don't know!

I do agree though, regardless, it's no life to live I hope they manage to get rid of Whispers but it seems hopeless at the moment.