Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2017, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea hiatus time so temporary unemployed probably a break feels good

Well finally did something productive related to my leave looked at 4 job bank sites about jobs in the city and nothing. So many dealing with the public or general labor or accounting which last time would have touched accounting class(es) was 10+ years ago. Temp agencies, criminal/credit checks with how criminal is no biggie but credit thanks to my bankrupcty is a problem
Old 03-18-2017, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

busy morning.... laundry and I went out a little

what's new with everyone here
Old 03-18-2017, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I need to do laundry this weekend
Old 03-18-2017, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

hope you can
Old 03-18-2017, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Me too
Old 03-18-2017, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ For future instances for Sarah if you want an Bamon icon you don't feel like making, I'm in the process of creating 171 Bamon icons because there were a total of 171 TVD episodes.

Just posted it with this batch of icons today, only made 39, will probably make them every Saturday until I reach my 171 Bamon icons goal.
Old 03-18-2017, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

171 Bamon icons
Old 03-18-2017, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by just have a little faith (View Post)
171 Bamon icons
Yup. That way it'll always be easier for myself to select a Bamon icon (whenever needed) without having to hurry and make one from scratch.

I'll give it a month or less mission for me to completely! 39 OF 171 already! I'll aim for 50+ next weekend.
Old 03-18-2017, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Can't wait to see them
Old 03-18-2017, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by just have a little faith (View Post)
Can't wait to see them
Judging from your current icon, you like what you saw.
Season 6 is a great season for Bamon but season 7 is even better.

Also, I have a SERIOUS question for you... the reason I'm asking you because I don't like DE, but you do... so, I wanted to know if it was me.

For me, I get upset when people keep saying that Elena brings out the good in Damon because I literally do not see it.

Can you explain to me where is the good she brings out? Because when he was with her, he still threatened to kill Jeremy and he admitted to killing on their summer vacation. It feels Elena just accepts him as evil as he is.

Where as in Season 6 (you'll see) with Bonnie, SHE DOES NOT!! she never has.

You'll see as you continue to go on, but I feel Bonnie inspires him to want to get better and Elena keeps him as the same vampire making bad decisions.

You can probably give me a different perspective though since you are more open minded to DE than I am.
Old 03-18-2017, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Let me finish the series cause never saw the last 2 seasons - I was always open to DE where think it's the Ian/Nina chemistry and moments that happen that I love. For me think it's more on Elena's side where he's more unpredictable. Really don't know how to explain it where maybe the word I'm looking for is passionate where with his passion it's consumable where it's hotter I'm SE and love SE where their love is true love/epic but he's more confided where some of their scenes were hot and heavy but just not sure how to word it

Yea he did go and kill that person during the first summer their were together related to Whitmore BUT I'm kinda on Elena's side cause it was a fudge from 60-70 years ago where Dr Whitmore did terrible unthinkable things and it's wrong but at the same time it's not the utterly worse thing Damon had done. I just think the change of Damon is that he felt love, he cared, he was tender. Again let me continue into the series to see what further actions that he does

S6 for Damon/Bonnie associated to them being stuck together in the Prison World after the Otherside closed associated to where Gram's sent her to save her. Interested in what S7 brings if it's your favorite season for them. Sad that they don't get together but hope at least Best Friends for Life in the future they live that we don't see
Old 03-18-2017, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Season 7 is VERY interesting for them for reasons I won't spoil. lololol but their relationship got big enough for Ian to say that Damon doesn't love anyone (outside of Stefan) more than Bonnie. So, yeah a lot happened and you'll see that when the series goes on.

It was about time that the writers brought over Damon's protectiveness from the book because it took like FOREVER for the TVD writers to do that. And it was upsetting to find out it was because of the CW network. SMH.

I just can't wait for you to catch up for I can discuss it more for you. But I think it was CLEARLY Bonnie who made Damon want to be better since she called him out on his sht and not accept him being evil and just easily forgive him.

Also, I am STILL upset we didn't get a great Bamon moment from early Season 5 since Damon was the MAIN one responsible for bringing Bonnie back to life when everyone else would have just given up.

Probably if I just re-watched the series I'll see, but when I watched it felt like Damon and Elena brought out the worst in one another. I just didn't see that huge change...... probably if I re-watched it, I'll see it. lol
Old 03-18-2017, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll report back after I finish

Yea the protectness from the books cause absolutely loved Damon/Bonnie, remember shipping them even before their first scene on the show. Granted don't remember much and only read 2 of the "series" with the original 4 and than the fox thingys. Gave up after a book or 2 of the College series
Old 03-18-2017, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Well the books did become a bit too much.
For me, I pre shipped them because I saw both of them (individually) in the trailer and put them as a pairing in my head before the series. I came over to the Vampire Diaries board and saw there was a thread opened for them. It made me very curious, I entered the thread and than I found out about book!Bamon and I was like, "YESS!! I preshipped the correct pairing." And than thanks to a few people, Nala, Audrey and Marco filled me in with everything with the books and posted some moments on livejournal and I started reading it and eventually started reading the books.

I read all the LJ Smith TVD books though.
So, that means you didn't see Damon dying to protect Bonnie in the books than right?
Old 03-18-2017, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well I do remember that Damon became human during the series that had the fox thingies