Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-12-2017, 09:16 AM
Administrator

Hi everyone. To be clear, Sarah came to me and indicated that interest in the board died down again, so after looking at everything, I made the decision to close down the board. The board isn't closing down because Sarah lost interest in moderating it, it's closing down because there isn't enough interest in general for the board to remain open. I wish it didn't have to come to this, because I do hate closing boards here, but as I often say, we want boards that are active and thriving and have a core group of posters posting on it every day. A moderator's role is to lead the discussions on the board, but they can't carry boards on their own. Thanks everyone.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 05-12-2017, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the clarification it really does hurt that the board just didn't take off when I got it back cause it's a great epic show but without anything new or interest, it's impossible