Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-18-2009, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

Alec was working on the new games that Mole had asked him for, when Max came looking for him. She wanted to tell him about something that was happening outside, where Joshua was attempting to break a new vase. Alec looked up and pouted, which made her feel kinda faint. She ignored the stupid feeling and instead snapped at him to remove the silly string, and get up. But Alec decided not to listen, so Max evilly smiled, then moved forward towards him and pulled him up by his ear, before he could protest. She shoved a hand into his bag, where there was something furry tickling her, which made

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmilinStar (View Post)
Maybe you'll pick up on some M/A moments we missed and haven't analysed to pieces!
I kinda doubt it, since it feels like we exhausted every single point that we could, but hey, you never know!
Old 01-19-2009, 09:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Alec was working on the new games that Mole had asked him for, when Max came looking for him. She wanted to tell him about something that was happening outside, where Joshua was attempting to break a new vase. Alec looked up and pouted, which made her feel kinda faint. She ignored the stupid feeling and instead snapped at him to remove the silly string, and get up. But Alec decided not to listen, so Max evilly smiled, then moved forward towards him and pulled him up by his ear, before he could protest. She shoved a hand into his bag, where there was something furry tickling her, which made her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynter (View Post)
I kinda doubt it, since it feels like we exhausted every single point that we could, but hey, you never know!
You never know! It makes me sad though that we have talked about everything that can be talked about already - they really should have given M/A more scenes instead of wasting time on the angsty M/L virus situation!

Icon by: Me
Old 01-19-2009, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

Alec was working on the new games that Mole had asked him for, when Max came looking for him. She wanted to tell him about something that was happening outside, where Joshua was attempting to break a new vase. Alec looked up and pouted, which made her feel kinda faint. She ignored the stupid feeling and instead snapped at him to remove the silly string, and get up. But Alec decided not to listen, so Max evilly smiled, then moved forward towards him and pulled him up by his ear, before he could protest. She shoved a hand into his bag, where there was something furry tickling her, which made her jump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmilinStar (View Post)
It makes me sad though that we have talked about everything that can be talked about already - they really should have given M/A more scenes instead of wasting time on the angsty M/L virus situation!
Same here!! I was thinking the same thing recently It's really rubbish we didn't get more between them, especially considering the masses of untapped potential. But then I guess we should be grateful for what we did get *sigh*
Old 01-23-2009, 03:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Alec was working on the new games that Mole had asked him for, when Max came looking for him. She wanted to tell him about something that was happening outside, where Joshua was attempting to break a new vase. Alec looked up and pouted, which made her feel kinda faint. She ignored the stupid feeling and instead snapped at him to remove the silly string, and get up. But Alec decided not to listen, so Max evilly smiled, then moved forward towards him and pulled him up by his ear, before he could protest. She shoved a hand into his bag, where there was something furry tickling her, which made her jump. Max

Yeah, I suppose we should be grateful! I guess if MW had had his way we may never have even got The Berrisford Agenda! Wich is one of my fave DA eps ever - for obvious reasons

Old 01-25-2009, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

Alec was working on the new games that Mole had asked him for, when Max came looking for him. She wanted to tell him about something that was happening outside, where Joshua was attempting to break a new vase. Alec looked up and pouted, which made her feel kinda faint. She ignored the stupid feeling and instead snapped at him to remove the silly string, and get up. But Alec decided not to listen, so Max evilly smiled, then moved forward towards him and pulled him up by his ear, before he could protest. She shoved a hand into his bag, where there was something furry tickling her, which made her jump. Max turned

Tell you what Bestie, if anyone is a d****e bag, it's him
Old 02-05-2009, 10:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Alec was working on the new games that Mole had asked him for, when Max came looking for him. She wanted to tell him about something that was happening outside, where Joshua was attempting to break a new vase. Alec looked up and pouted, which made her feel kinda faint. She ignored the stupid feeling and instead snapped at him to remove the silly string, and get up. But Alec decided not to listen, so Max evilly smiled, then moved forward towards him and pulled him up by his ear, before he could protest. She shoved a hand into his bag, where there was something furry tickling her, which made her jump. Max turned to

True. I still can't wrap my head around the fact he and Jessica Alba dated! And got engaged! You can tell it just happened way too quickly. Lucky they broke it off before it got too far!

Old 02-05-2009, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

Alec was working on the new games that Mole had asked him for, when Max came looking for him. She wanted to tell him about something that was happening outside, where Joshua was attempting to break a new vase. Alec looked up and pouted, which made her feel kinda faint. She ignored the stupid feeling and instead snapped at him to remove the silly string, and get up. But Alec decided not to listen, so Max evilly smiled, then moved forward towards him and pulled him up by his ear, before he could protest. She shoved a hand into his bag, where there was something furry tickling her, which made her jump. Max turned to Alec

I know, right?! The idea is mind-boggling. I agree it happened way too fast You know what kinda weirds me out, though? Apart from the age gap, I remember watching this special feature thing where MW talked about how hard it was having to do scenes together and keep in mind that they weren't allowed to touch, and that there was no physical contact at all, y'know, so it was difficult...but then he said something like "but it's okay, but I get the actual thing when we go home at night. *grin*" Which just sounds so sleazy! Considering how much younger than him she was! And generally, it's not a nice comment to make.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Alec was working on the new games that Mole had asked him for, when Max came looking for him. She wanted to tell him about something that was happening outside, where Joshua was attempting to break a new vase. Alec looked up and pouted, which made her feel kinda faint. She ignored the stupid feeling and instead snapped at him to remove the silly string, and get up. But Alec decided not to listen, so Max evilly smiled, then moved forward towards him and pulled him up by his ear, before he could protest. She shoved a hand into his bag, where there was something furry tickling her, which made her jump. Max turned to Alec and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynter (View Post)
You know what kinda weirds me out, though? Apart from the age gap, I remember watching this special feature thing where MW talked about how hard it was having to do scenes together and keep in mind that they weren't allowed to touch, and that there was no physical contact at all, y'know, so it was difficult...but then he said something like "but it's okay, but I get the actual thing when we go home at night. *grin*" Which just sounds so sleazy! Considering how much younger than him she was! And generally, it's not a nice comment to make.
OMG! *shudders* That's just a really unprofessional and disrespectful thing to say! And you're right, she really was A LOT younger than him, considering the fact in some states, I don't thing she was even at the legal age to drink alcohol. That says something. Ugh. Not cool.

Old 02-15-2009, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

Aype, not cool at all. Ah well, at least it's over with now. I'm just glad Jessica and Jensen are still friends (whereas I don't imagine the same for her and MW), after so long, it makes my heart happy!

Alec was working on the new games that Mole had asked him for, when Max came looking for him. She wanted to tell him about something that was happening outside, where Joshua was attempting to break a new vase. Alec looked up and pouted, which made her feel kinda faint. She ignored the stupid feeling and instead snapped at him to remove the silly string, and get up. But Alec decided not to listen, so Max evilly smiled, then moved forward towards him and pulled him up by his ear, before he could protest. She shoved a hand into his bag, where there was something furry tickling her, which made her jump. Max turned to Alec and surprised
Old 02-19-2009, 11:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Alec was working on the new games that Mole had asked him for, when Max came looking for him. She wanted to tell him about something that was happening outside, where Joshua was attempting to break a new vase. Alec looked up and pouted, which made her feel kinda faint. She ignored the stupid feeling and instead snapped at him to remove the silly string, and get up. But Alec decided not to listen, so Max evilly smiled, then moved forward towards him and pulled him up by his ear, before he could protest. She shoved a hand into his bag, where there was something furry tickling her, which made her jump. Max turned to Alec and surprised him

Oh it makes my heart happy too!

And ooh, you changed your sig/avie combo again! it!!!!!

Old 02-22-2009, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

Hahaha yeah, I figured it was time for a change! And I really wanted to use this avatar, I love Dean's expression after astronaut glares at him

Alec was working on the new games that Mole had asked him for, when Max came looking for him. She wanted to tell him about something that was happening outside, where Joshua was attempting to break a new vase. Alec looked up and pouted, which made her feel kinda faint. She ignored the stupid feeling and instead snapped at him to remove the silly string, and get up. But Alec decided not to listen, so Max evilly smiled, then moved forward towards him and pulled him up by his ear, before he could protest. She shoved a hand into his bag, where there was something furry tickling her, which made her jump. Max turned to Alec and surprised him by
Old 02-22-2009, 03:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Alec was working on the new games that Mole had asked him for, when Max came looking for him. She wanted to tell him about something that was happening outside, where Joshua was attempting to break a new vase. Alec looked up and pouted, which made her feel kinda faint. She ignored the stupid feeling and instead snapped at him to remove the silly string, and get up. But Alec decided not to listen, so Max evilly smiled, then moved forward towards him and pulled him up by his ear, before he could protest. She shoved a hand into his bag, where there was something furry tickling her, which made her jump. Max turned to Alec and surprised him by kissing

Oh the astronaut was awesome! I loved the kid playing Todd in Wishful Thinking too - "Kneel before Todd!"

Old 02-23-2009, 04:13 PM
Master Fan

That was hilarious too, but I only heard about it being a Smallville shout-out afterwards, because I haven't seen the show! I can imagine that was amusing for you

Alec was working on the new games that Mole had asked him for, when Max came looking for him. She wanted to tell him about something that was happening outside, where Joshua was attempting to break a new vase. Alec looked up and pouted, which made her feel kinda faint. She ignored the stupid feeling and instead snapped at him to remove the silly string, and get up. But Alec decided not to listen, so Max evilly smiled, then moved forward towards him and pulled him up by his ear, before he could protest. She shoved a hand into his bag, where there was something furry tickling her, which made her jump. Max turned to Alec and surprised him by kissing him

Hee, I knew you'd go with 'kissing'
Old 03-01-2009, 05:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Alec was working on the new games that Mole had asked him for, when Max came looking for him. She wanted to tell him about something that was happening outside, where Joshua was attempting to break a new vase. Alec looked up and pouted, which made her feel kinda faint. She ignored the stupid feeling and instead snapped at him to remove the silly string, and get up. But Alec decided not to listen, so Max evilly smiled, then moved forward towards him and pulled him up by his ear, before he could protest. She shoved a hand into his bag, where there was something furry tickling her, which made her jump. Max turned to Alec and surprised him by kissing him. Alec

I just had to go there. You set it up so nicely, so it had to be done. Plus, we really need to wrap up this story, so I thought after however many posts, they need to be going somewhere!

Yeah, I love it when fandoms collide, even if they're with a fandom *cough*smallville*cough* I cannot stand anymore! I remember when in Nightshifter, Ronald held up a magazine, and it had the cybermen on it, I think I actually squealed

Old 03-25-2009, 06:00 PM
Master Fan

Alec was working on the new games that Mole had asked him for, when Max came looking for him. She wanted to tell him about something that was happening outside, where Joshua was attempting to break a new vase. Alec looked up and pouted, which made her feel kinda faint. She ignored the stupid feeling and instead snapped at him to remove the silly string, and get up. But Alec decided not to listen, so Max evilly smiled, then moved forward towards him and pulled him up by his ear, before he could protest. She shoved a hand into his bag, where there was something furry tickling her, which made her jump. Max turned to Alec and surprised him by kissing him. Alec smiled

Too true!

Dude, it's funny you mention Ronald, because the guy who plays him is actually briefly in Watchmen! I totally squeed when I saw him onscreen, but no-one else had a clue what the hell I was on about