Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-08-2009, 09:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Alec was working on the new games that Mole had asked him for, when Max came looking for him. She wanted to tell him about something that was happening outside, where Joshua was attempting to break a new vase. Alec looked up and pouted, which made her feel kinda faint. She ignored the stupid feeling and instead snapped at him to remove the silly string, and get up. But Alec decided not to listen, so Max evilly smiled, then moved forward towards him and pulled him up by his ear, before he could protest. She shoved a hand into his bag, where there

I think you're right, we should try and wrap it up soon! It's not making a lot of sense, but I guess it's really not supposed to !

And thank you Bestie , I'll have a gander later and maybe do some more reading.

Icon by: Me
Old 01-08-2009, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Definitely not supposed to make sense.

Alec was working on the new games that Mole had asked him for, when Max came looking for him. She wanted to tell him about something that was happening outside, where Joshua was attempting to break a new vase. Alec looked up and pouted, which made her feel kinda faint. She ignored the stupid feeling and instead snapped at him to remove the silly string, and get up. But Alec decided not to listen, so Max evilly smiled, then moved forward towards him and pulled him up by his ear, before he could protest. She shoved a hand into his bag, where there was
Old 01-08-2009, 02:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Alec was working on the new games that Mole had asked him for, when Max came looking for him. She wanted to tell him about something that was happening outside, where Joshua was attempting to break a new vase. Alec looked up and pouted, which made her feel kinda faint. She ignored the stupid feeling and instead snapped at him to remove the silly string, and get up. But Alec decided not to listen, so Max evilly smiled, then moved forward towards him and pulled him up by his ear, before he could protest. She shoved a hand into his bag, where there was something

I was gonna ask, did you get round to rewatching DA?

Old 01-09-2009, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry for butting in, but thought you might be interested in these....

Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-09-2009, 04:42 AM
Loyal Fan

Aw Bee! Thank you!!!!! And you're most definitely not butting in!

You beat me to it though, I was just gonna post those on here!

Awww so cute that they're still friends, and she came to see the movie!!! Squee!!!!

Old 01-09-2009, 05:56 AM
Elite Fan

That is great, but what is she wearing?

But Jensen looks hot
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Old 01-09-2009, 08:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pempees (View Post)
That is great, but what is she wearing?
That was what I was thinking! It looks like she's wearing her PJ's! But her hair looks very pretty. And yep, Jensen's looking mighty fine

Old 01-09-2009, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Jensen is looking gorgeous, Jessica on the other hand

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 01-09-2009, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

BEE!!! Don't be sorry, feel free! It's funny, you actually beat me to it But anyway, squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I totally flailed at seeing those pictures, it makes me so happy knowing that they're still close friends! And we're not just making it up!

Jensen is looking BEAUTIFUL, and Jessica looks gorgeous from the face up. 'Cos yeah, I'm not feeling the outfit. But who cares, she went to the premiere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmilinStar (View Post)
I was gonna ask, did you get round to rewatching DA?
Um No! I dunno, I just never found the time to get round to it, which sucks. And then I forgot. But hopefully I will soon!

Alec was working on the new games that Mole had asked him for, when Max came looking for him. She wanted to tell him about something that was happening outside, where Joshua was attempting to break a new vase. Alec looked up and pouted, which made her feel kinda faint. She ignored the stupid feeling and instead snapped at him to remove the silly string, and get up. But Alec decided not to listen, so Max evilly smiled, then moved forward towards him and pulled him up by his ear, before he could protest. She shoved a hand into his bag, where there was something furry
Old 01-12-2009, 05:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys!
I'm sorry im never around -what with school and what not *sigh*
Quote:
The amazingness of the OP is helped by your gorgeous banner! I still frequently check out that link of manips you gave us back in the other thread, it's awesome.
Aww thank you! I agree about MK's manips - they're just so lovely - have you seen Ellashy's ones? they're wonderful too. I love the DA fandom - there's so many talented artists.
You know i had a S2 dark angel marathon a few weeks back and it got me thinking how we could totally jazz up the OP more. Like our favorite scenes/lines - even icons and mini banners. I don't really make banners (coz i suck at them) but i could donate some old stuff e.g - and probably make new ones And im sure if we ask around people won't mind us using their stuff.

If you guys don't want to, then its cool - this is me procrastinating!

On a happy note, i finally made an M/A vid using Sony vegas and i admit its sucky but its a learning curve.

M/A - Say (all i need)

Oh i didn't know there was new pics - thats so cool thank you, jensen looks HAWT! God that man is gonna be the death of me Jessica looks awful - wow and so pale....maybe its the red lipstick? and her clothes?

Alec was working on the new games that Mole had asked him for, when Max came looking for him. She wanted to tell him about something that was happening outside, where Joshua was attempting to break a new vase. Alec looked up and pouted, which made her feel kinda faint. She ignored the stupid feeling and instead snapped at him to remove the silly string, and get up. But Alec decided not to listen, so Max evilly smiled, then moved forward towards him and pulled him up by his ear, before he could protest. She shoved a hand into his bag, where there was something furry tickling
It's meant so much to me, y'know. From day one, from the moment I kidnapped you and stole your car... I knew you were the girl for me. I never wanted anyone else... I still don't. Just... Wherever I'm goin', whatever I'm doin', just know I'll always love you. - {Michael Guerin 3x18}
Old 01-12-2009, 06:51 AM
New Fan

Hey guys. I'm new to fanforum.com but a veteran Max/Alec shipper.. usually my forum quota is filled by ************ forums. I wanted to come and offer y'all a chance to be in a Dark Angel RPG (role playing game, don't think I think you're dumb and need stuff explained, but people ask...). We've been open since April and we totally want you guys to join in. xP

I love Max/Alec and I've been having an overload of it lately, 'cause on the RPG, Max and Alec just had a little bit of action, and I play Max. *heh* Anyway.. I'm going to add the link to my sig and just continue to live in the background of this thread. It appears to have died just a little... *sad-face*

Cyaaa! *steals all the art*
Old 01-16-2009, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

Alec was working on the new games that Mole had asked him for, when Max came looking for him. She wanted to tell him about something that was happening outside, where Joshua was attempting to break a new vase. Alec looked up and pouted, which made her feel kinda faint. She ignored the stupid feeling and instead snapped at him to remove the silly string, and get up. But Alec decided not to listen, so Max evilly smiled, then moved forward towards him and pulled him up by his ear, before he could protest. She shoved a hand into his bag, where there was something furry tickling her

Hey sanaazzy! No worries about not being around, I've been scarce myself lately Stupid real-life getting in the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanaazzy (View Post)
Aww thank you! I agree about MK's manips - they're just so lovely - have you seen Ellashy's ones? they're wonderful too.
No, I haven't seen Ellashy's manips! Where can I find them?!

Quote:
You know i had a S2 dark angel marathon a few weeks back and it got me thinking how we could totally jazz up the OP more. Like our favorite scenes/lines - even icons and mini banners.
This is a great idea! I actually wanted to do this before but the only reason I couldn't was because I haven't seen the show in AGES, so I didn't really remember specifics to add But I'm gonna rewatch it in the next couple of weeks so hopefully I'll be able to come up with more reasons, and quotes, and of course, if you guys can contribute stuff, that'd be awesome! I would love more art from you, by the way I LOVE that stuff you've just posted! *snags it all*

Quote:
Originally Posted by `bad company! (View Post)
Hey guys. I'm new to fanforum.com but a veteran Max/Alec shipper.. usually my forum quota is filled by ************ forums. I wanted to come and offer y'all a chance to be in a Dark Angel RPG (role playing game, don't think I think you're dumb and need stuff explained, but people ask...). We've been open since April and we totally want you guys to join in. xP
Hey! Awesome to see you in here Unfortunately, I'm not an RPG'er, I'm not really into that kinda stuff and I lack the time to try, so I wouldn't be any good for you guys I do love that the Max/Alec love is still going strong, though! You should get your friends to come join us here too
Old 01-17-2009, 09:14 AM
Elite Fan

Are those pics from Jensen's new movie's premiere? Is she in the movie or did she just come over for support?
Old 01-17-2009, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

Nia, yeah, they're from last week's LA premiere of My Bloody Valentine 3D, which obviously Jensen is in, but Jessica isn't. She just came to support him
Old 01-17-2009, 04:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Alec was working on the new games that Mole had asked him for, when Max came looking for him. She wanted to tell him about something that was happening outside, where Joshua was attempting to break a new vase. Alec looked up and pouted, which made her feel kinda faint. She ignored the stupid feeling and instead snapped at him to remove the silly string, and get up. But Alec decided not to listen, so Max evilly smiled, then moved forward towards him and pulled him up by his ear, before he could protest. She shoved a hand into his bag, where there was something furry tickling her, which

Bestie Hopefully, you'll get to rewatch soon! Maybe you'll pick up on some M/A moments we missed and haven't analysed to pieces!

sanaazzy OMG! I your artwork!!!! It's plain gorgeous! And your video was awesome too! I have no idea how to even go about making an MV, so wow! Well done!