Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-11-2018, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Possible Board Closure Discussion: Please Read and Respond!

Hi guys, I think that it may be time to close this board. Our post counts have been declining over the past few months and we have very few regular posters. As you know, Fan Forum requires that we average at least 12 posts per day, with lower numbers than that leading to warnings and then possible closure of the board. I would prefer to go out under our own terms rather than be forced to close due to low post counts.

Please let me know what you think. I'd be glad to hear any suggestions or advice to renew interest here. Remember that to keep the board going, we need the commitment of a few regular, dedicated posters. As much as we love this board, please don't just post to "save" the board and then disappear again, because we'll be in the same position that we're in now if you do.

It's been a great run for this board and I hope you all have and will keep the happy memories with you.

Thanks.
Old 08-14-2018, 02:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

This makes me sad, but I understand. I only post regularly in three threads, so I understand why this is being said. I wish I could post more, but unfortunately life is crazy for me right now and the only board I really concentrate on is my own.

It has been such an awesome place to come to, and if it can be saved, that would be fabulous as I intend to continue posting in the threads that I favour, but if not, it has been a honour being mod of this once great and active board
Old 08-15-2018, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

we've had a good run

this board will officially be closed on Sunday

thanks to everyone who has made this a fun place to post on
Old 08-19-2018, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so sad to hear that this has been such a great place and we had so much to talk about while the series was still going on and I met a lot of great people here
I wish we could continue with the actors' ongoing careers but I know it's not the same...

I wanna thank all the current and past mods for making this such a wonderful board and I hope we'll still get to talk at other boards as well