Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-13-2017, 07:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

your welcome
nice to see her working again
Old 11-04-2017, 09:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

James Franco’s ‘The Long Home’ & Great Point Media Ink Deal – AFM Briefs | Deadline

Quote:
Great Point Media has secured worldwide sales rights to The Long Home, the pic directed by and starring James Franco based on William Gay’s 1999 Southern Gothic novel. Ashton Kutcher, Josh Hartnett, Garret Dillahunt, Timothy Hutton, Tim Blake Nelson, Giancarlo Esposito and Courtney Love also star in the pic, set in the 1940s Deep South. The script adapted by Steve Janas centers on Dallas Hardin (Franco), a charismatic but vicious bootlegger and pimp, who hires Nathan Winer (Josh Hutcherson), an impoverished but decent young man, to build a honky tonk. When Nathan falls for a girl (Zoe Levin) Hardin has been grooming for a life of vice, and also realizes Hardin had a hand in his father’s sudden disappearance years earlier (check out the first look a the film above). The film is a Rabbit Bandini Productions film produced by Vince Jolivette and Jay Davis, and executive produced by Robert Halmi Jr, Jim Reeve and Matt Rager. Great Point adds the title to its American Film Market slate alongside Euphoria starring Alicia Vikander and Eva Green, My Days of Mercy starring Ellen Page and Kate Mara, Love After Love toplined by Chris O’Dowd and Andie MacDowell, and Peter Dinklage and Julia Ormond’s Rememory.
The Long Home (2018) - IMDb
Old 11-28-2017, 07:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Rightor Doyle’s ‘Bonding’ Gets Straight-To-Series Order From Blackpills | Deadline

Quote:
blackpills has given a straight-to-series order to Bonding, a short-form dark comedy from Rightor Doyle (You’re The Worst) and executive produced by Anonymous Content. Zoe Levin (Palo Alto), Brendan Scannell (Heathers), and Micah Stock (Escape at Dannemora) have been cast in the series, which is loosely based on Doyle’s life experiences.

Written, directed and executive produced by Doyle, Bonding tells the story of long lost high school BFFs Pete (Scannell), a recently out gay man, and Tiff (Levin), a grad student and secretly one of New York City’s top dominatrixes, who reconnect in an unexpected way.

Anonymous Content’s Dara Gordon, Nina Soriano and Jacob Perlin are executive producing alongside Doyle.

Bonding will consist of eight 12-minute episodes. The series is currently filming in New York for release in 2018 on the blackpills digital media platform.
Old 11-28-2017, 07:50 PM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for the news
Old 11-28-2017, 08:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

your welcome