Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2015, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

Rookie Blue 6x3: "Uprising" {June 4/15} / {July 9/15}

rookie blue
Season 6

6x03 "Uprising" Thursday, June 4th 9:00 ET

A riot breaks out at a women’s correctional institute while Andy, Juliet, Nick, and Gail are there to transfer prisoners. They end up separated and in a lock-down situation that finds Andy and Juliet trapped with a woman desperate to prove her innocence

Hah! Blue is the New Black!

Last edited by IndigoEyes; 07-05-2015 at 11:43 AM
Old 06-05-2015, 06:54 AM
Master Fan

Well, I'm not sure how I feel about this ep.. just, meh.. but Next week we getta find out more about Nick! Recap tonight FYI Mr. Gregory Smith directed this ep and I think he did a stellar job. Plenty o' moving parts here..

Spoiler:

TVJunkies recap 6x3

Last edited by IndigoEyes; 07-23-2015 at 07:32 AM
Old 06-06-2015, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

still have to watch this episode!
Old 06-06-2015, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

nick and the ladies.
Old 06-07-2015, 06:56 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

I enjoyed the episode. Found out a bit more about Juliette, and Sam establishes with Marlo that while the baby is important to him, Andy isn't going to take back seat in this triangle.
Spoiler:
Old 06-07-2015, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks for the wonderful recap, Shey!

Spoiler:
Old 06-07-2015, 09:37 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Spoiler:
Old 06-07-2015, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

Gosh that took me allmost all night to do too!
Spoiler:

Last edited by IndigoEyes; 06-07-2015 at 11:43 AM
Old 06-07-2015, 12:43 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoEyes (View Post)
Gosh that took me allmost all night to do too!
I can believe it! You write such detailed recaps!
Spoiler:
Old 07-05-2015, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

Get ready for Thursdays episode!
Old 07-09-2015, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Know this is why I love Rookie Blue , action intensity . Gail making a pass and the women liked it !!! Chloe please no she can't date sleep with Duncen no no ..
Dove had better wake up ,and see how low she will go to get Dove to come back .
Andy and Juliet . I feel part of the story she told Andy is true . But her involvement may have been on a larger scale . I guess a national security involvement as the payoff for her story

Gail and Mary Walsh , I thought she had killed her kids , the understanding of what she did and why ..
See I had complained not enough Gail , I was pleased with her story and giving me a laugh . The ass pass was so out of knowere . The way she was talking to the chick , I could see a tiny hint of maybe this could get interesting. Or at least a one night stand . Gail needs to get laid .

Last edited by Logan; 07-09-2015 at 08:58 PM
Old 07-09-2015, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Good episode. The riot was intense and the tough inmate and the gentle inmate, which turned out to be completely different than what they appear to be was a nice twist.

Finally we received more insight as to why Juliet is around.

I loved that Sam is trying to be mature and awesome, being there for Marlo but not pushing Andy aside either. I love that Sam was clear with how he feels and what he wants. Sam has matured so much. I love his evolution. Andy's concern is real and I love how Sam's handling it. Sam and Andy truly are the real deal. The pregnancy storyline is annoying but I love what the writers have done with it so far. They've found a way to use it to showcase the Sam/Andy meant to be tag. I love it.

Speaking of children, I liked Gail's talk with the inmate. I feel it was the most important storyline of the entire episode.

Nick was pretty incompetent during the riot. I can't believe he allowed that inmate to play him. Then again it seemed like the inmates all walked around with weapons because they weren't properly searched!

Regarding Duncan... he isn't likeable as comic relief just like he wasn't as a idiotic danger to everyone. Maybe I'll start warming up to him eventually but he was so annoying last season it's going to take some time. Although I did like Dov's jealousy after finding out Duncan was talking about Chloe as he saw them heading out together.

Liked these lines:

"Two words: depth perception."

"Does Peck really have retractable fangs?"

Oh, and Oliver's speech before the cops day began was great.

Sam's heart comment at the end was adorable.

Greg Smith did a nice job directing!

Last edited by jediwands; 07-09-2015 at 10:26 PM
Old 07-10-2015, 06:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
I thought she had killed her kids , the understanding of what she did and why ..
That caught me totally off guard, after she complained about how much her kids sucked the life out of her, and what a big job they are...that she killed her husband cuz the kids died on his watch.. Gah, that was heartbreaking

Quote:
See I had complained not enough Gail , I was pleased with her story and giving me a laugh . The ass pass was so out of knowere . The way she was talking to the chick , I could see a tiny hint of maybe this could get interesting. Or at least a one night stand . Gail needs to get laid .
The ass pass was from what Mary Walsh's character said - things ya hafta do before you have kids.. grab someone's ass just because. You can't do things like that anymore when you are a mother.

Quote:
Good episode.

I loved that Sam is trying to be mature and awesome, being there for Marlo but not pushing Andy aside either. I love that Sam was clear with how he feels and what he wants. Sam has matured so much. I love his evolution. Andy's concern is real and I love how Sam's handling it. Sam and Andy truly are the real deal. The pregnancy storyline is annoying but I love what the writers have done with it so far. They've found a way to use it to showcase the Sam/Andy meant to be tag. I love it.
I know, I was so impressed when he told Marlo he'd always be there for her, but Andy doesn't take 3rd place

Quote:
Speaking of children, I liked Gail's talk with the inmate. I feel it was the most important storyline of the entire episode.
and the most surprising

Quote:
Nick was pretty incompetent during the riot. I can't believe he allowed that inmate to play him. Then again it seemed like the inmates all walked around with weapons because they weren't properly searched!
Honestly! I can only assume he was a) A bit off balance by being there with 2 ex's and a maybe.. .lol and b) going with what the warden said about this chick being a well behaved inmate. These people never learn not to assume someone else before them has done their job and done a proper body search. But honestly, in prison, it appears that you can get your hands on anything you want if you know the right people

Quote:
Regarding Duncan... he isn't likeable as comic relief just like he wasn't as a idiotic danger to everyone. Maybe I'll start warming up to him eventually but he was so annoying last season it's going to take some time. Although I did like Dov's jealousy after finding out Duncan was talking about Chloe as he saw them heading out together.
I had a hard time too, I was really angry about the whole situation with Andy, but damnit, he has grown on me. I still wouldn't want him to be the only cop on scene but he makes me laugh now, instead of making me wanna strangle him!

Quote:
Greg Smith did a nice job directing!
How did ya like that camera roll when Andy was finding her bearings after they threw that flash bang into the room and it knocked her down ? That was a genius shot, I thought.

Last edited by IndigoEyes; 07-10-2015 at 07:00 AM
Old 07-10-2015, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Some of the promos from Global have lead me to full ep on YT . I jumped to ep 6, now found ep 4-5 to watch . I will have to re watch ep 3 , stuff in the prison with the bi polar women who got Nick to follow her into the basement and then leave him there .. I am happy that Gail may just have another women to be openly gay with . I don't expect a brand-new relationship , but maybe a friend with benefits .
Old 07-10-2015, 01:50 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
Gail and Mary Walsh , I thought she had killed her kids , the understanding of what she did and why ..
See I had complained not enough Gail , I was pleased with her story and giving me a laugh . The ass pass was so out of knowere . The way she was talking to the chick , I could see a tiny hint of maybe this could get interesting.
Gail had some great material in this episode.