Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2015, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Season 6 Finale

That was better than I imagined. I am in tears right now. I'm crying a lot lately but this really had me crying like a river.

I love how Sam couldn't function without kissing Andy the morning of their wedding day. Absolutely adorable. Sam stressing out was so cute.

I love how Dov made it crystal clear to Duncan that Chloe was his +1. LOL

I loved the Oliver/Sam car scene.

Andy/Nick scene... this was about the only scene out of the entire episode that felt kind of disjointed. I didn't really feel it was necessary. They had zero tension before this time. I guess it was cool that they said goodbye before Nick went off to Vancouver and the point of the scene was to show that they were completely over each other and have been for a long while now. They are both happy for each other. It was good, but I don't feel the scene was totally necessary.

I love how Chloe is sprinkling in more eccentricity because she's so happy being back together with Dov. I've loved Chloe since day 1!

Andy reciting vows in the car was so cute.

Gail and Traci had cool banter and I loved how happy Chloe was thinking about Sam and Andy over the years. I didn't love how Gail told Chloe she wasn't around to see all of the memories though. I love you Gail, but knock it off! LOL

Chloe rocks so hard solving that mystery or at least coming up with a substantial theory that the couple was happily married and no murder took place. It ties with the theme that true love is spectacular and it can conquer all.

Speaking of... 74 epiphanies... the title was so perfectly integrated with the true love conquering all theme with the poor, wounded guy that the horrible young woman stabbed. So glad he didn't die. He also helped Andy put in the epiphany part in her vows, too.

Sam and his dad... I like that he was at the wedding... they are still strained, he is still a thief but good that he attempted to be there for Sam.

So cute seeing Sam and Andy both stressing. Sam worrying about the wedding was just adorable! Think of season 1 Sam, so scared to love and now his entire life is about loving Andy. Awe.

Duncan saves the day! I loved this part. So awesome that he saved the wounded guy and got Andy to her wedding. He's being transferred. That is kind of appropriate but I love his words to Andy. Duncan evolved and that's great.

The Sam and Andy phone call was awesome and the smile Sam developed on his face knowing Andy was coming was the best.

Good Andy/Traci BFF scene before the wedding.

I love how many times Sam and Andy said ILY to each other, before, during and after the wedding.

Their vows... Honestly, that vow exchange was goosebump-worthy! The best, the absolute best! I would love a transcript of the vows.

Sam: You took a broken man and you made him whole. <

Loved the wrong ring moment, lol.

I love when Andy told Sam everyone is here that they love and their awesome embrace.

Total foreshadowing when Andy tossed the bouquet to Chloe that her and Dov are next.

Morning... the Mr. McNally comment was precious, lol.

Gail and the detective slept together... Chloe and Chris were hilarious reacting to this reality.

Andy and Dov walking into work reminded me of their first scenes in season 1 together.

I was right, Dov made detective, yes!

Chloe stressing about being shipped off, haha. Thankfully she's staying!

Oliver back in white! Traci sergeant, sweet!

I love Sam and Andy looking at each other through the window and showing off their rings.

Oliver and Andy, last scene, awe.

---------------

This was an exceptional season finale and if it's a series finale, it's one of the best series finales I've ever seen. It was perfect, absolutely beautiful.

Sam and Andy were always the heart and soul of this show and that was featured beautifully. Everyone else, all the other mains, I absolutely love where they ended up. Both my ships, Sam/Andy and Dov/Chloe sailed.

Perfection!

I would love to see them train the new rookies for sure. It would be spectacular. I am not totally ready to let go but like I said... if this was the series finale, I am 100% satisfied. I am so happy I watched this series.
Old 09-04-2015, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gail never had sex with the new woman, cause that woman bitched about all her relationships and was drunk at the wedding tryingto hit on Gail who was not having any of it .

i had a misty eyes for chloe and Dove , no matter how gial was trying to put her down while Chloe was making the slideshow, chloe got her right back .

Frankly this may have been the only ep Duncen was in that i actully liked him . I have always disliked him from the start . He only was atthe wedding cause he found Andy and brought her there . Sams Dad sad relationship . Yes Chloe and dove next to get married
Old 09-04-2015, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

TV LINE - Finale

TV Fanatic 74 Ephiphanies Review